Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #611
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,622

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So because this old guy did that, you then assume EVERYONE else would as well? Sorry, that doesn't fly either.
    No...actually. I assume a significant number of people would curl up in a ball and piss themselves and just wait to die.

  2. #612
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No...actually. I assume a significant number of people would curl up in a ball and piss themselves and just wait to die.
    Well your ASSumptions are just that, assumptions and mean NOTHING.

  3. #613
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    That's called revenge and is ILLEGAL. Let me guess you see a criminal walking down the street days later and you think you can just mow them down so they don't beat another old person? Sorry, that isn't how this country works, maybe Iran is more to your liking.
    We have already been down the road of a few days later. So keep up.

  4. #614
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,622

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well your ASSumptions are just that, assumptions and mean NOTHING.
    True, as does your pretense of knowing how you would respond being placed in his situation.

  5. #615
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    That is YOUR opinion and nothing but. Period.
    Was he arrested? Is he in jail? Seems so far my opinion is in line with the law.

  6. #616
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So because this old guy did that, you then assume EVERYONE else would as well? Sorry, that doesn't fly either.
    Everyone should. There would be less crime.

  7. #617
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Was he arrested? Is he in jail? Seems so far my opinion is in line with the law.
    Is the investigation over? No. Therefore your ASSuming quite a bit there.

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    True, as does your pretense of knowing how you would respond being placed in his situation.
    You worry about yourself instead, it is what THIS guy did that is at the center of things. I have not time for your "what-if" games, go down to the tavern if you want to play games.

  9. #619
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    We have already been down the road of a few days later. So keep up.
    So what is the timeframe that you are allowed to enact revenge since you claim to know it all.

  10. #620
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,622

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You worry about yourself instead, it is what THIS guy did that is at the center of things. I have not time for your "what-if" games, go down to the tavern if you want to play games.
    Right...I get it. You like to judge others without perspective. God Bless America...or wherever you are from.

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •