Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    It does not take being a "tough guy" to know your limitations. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that.
    If you don't know your limits, you never tried them. Get off your couch one day and see.

  2. #582
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,981
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    You are so full of ****. Who said I would "take a beating , and allow myself to be robbed" was not me. Who said anything about whimpering in the corner? Your statement is nothing but moronic justification for cowardly actions.
    Misterveritis seems to think that the only possible options are to whimper to yourself and shooting an unarmed fleeing women in the back.

    It seems that he is missing some vital understandings of the situation and the possible responses.

    Not sure that someone other than Misterveritis can correct that "issue".
    I may be wrong.

  3. #583
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Its pretty much exactly what you said.
    No. I said I would not shoot a fleeing person in the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    See you when you are 80 and something tragic happens. Let see YOUR reactions and responses.
    It would not be to shoot someone in the back who is fleeing no matter what age I am at. I am over 50, nothing has changed other than my physical ability is not what it used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #584
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    If you don't know your limits, you never tried them. Get off your couch one day and see.
    Look Mr. never did anything has the audacity to claim I don't know my limits? Again you have ESP? Tell me what I am thinking now? Tell me about my history in the Army or as an LEO. Obviously you know me well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    LOL.
    You're still incorrect.
    As I have clearly and carefully pointed out already in this thread, standing up to crime need not involve becoming a criminal/murderer.

    Do you really and truly really believe that the only two alternatives are become a murderer or be a helpless victim?
    Iow, are you using a false dichotomy knowingly or out of ignorance?

    Not sure if you are intentionally ignoring things or if you really don't understand.
    But bless your heart either way.

    I would have shot both crooks inside of my house with the first two shots ans been done with it.
    If you need to tell yourself that I would whimper in the corner, feel free. Tell yourself whatever you need to get you through your day.
    I kick in your door, grab your child when you look like you have a defensive weapon. I put a gun to her head. Tell you to start emptying your wallet, safe, and for kicks tell your pretty wife to undress. But in the mean time you see an opening, you have a weapon, a clear shot and the skills to take it.
    Your kid drops to the ground like she should have been taught, and you what? Offer coffee and cookies? Or drop the scum wear he is standing.
    Or do you say, "I don't want to be a murderer" so you tell momma to disrobe like he says and clean our your safe and lay it at his feet like a good little victim.

  6. #586
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    I kick in your door, grab your child when you look like you have a defensive weapon. I put a gun to her head. Tell you to start emptying your wallet, safe, and for kicks tell your pretty wife to undress. But in the mean time you see an opening, you have a weapon, a clear shot and the skills to take it.
    That is a completely different situation. You are trying desperately to turn this into a revenge thing rather than a simple robbery and assault. Now you have included rape and a hostage among other things.

    Your phony hypothetical is just a straw man.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Your kid drops to the ground like she should have been taught, and you what? Offer coffee and cookies? Or drop the scum wear he is standing.
    Completely different situation again? He is not fleeing, he is not unarmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Or do you say, "I don't want to be a murderer" so you tell momma to disrobe like he says and clean our your safe and lay it at his feet like a good little victim.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 08-05-14 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #587
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Look Mr. never did anything has the audacity to claim I don't know my limits? Again you have ESP? Tell me what I am thinking now? Tell me about my history in the Army or as an LEO. Obviously you know me well.
    Clearly, as if it applies, your "army and LEO service are irrelevant here. So is mine. But that has no bearing on what you will do when you are 80 or even now after you just got beat down in your own home after being robbed.
    Not but a year or so ago I lost a friend that complied with a home invasion robber, they executed him and shot his younger brother in the gut.
    In front of his small children.
    Rusty had guns, but thought just giving the criminals what they wanted and getting them out of there was enough. He died, his brother paid a price and his kids still have nightmares.
    So tell me Mr let your ass get whipped and do nothing once the whipping stops. Did you call everyone that fought back a criminal or murderer? Or did you actually find the scum that does these things.

  8. #588
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Clearly, as if it applies, your "army and LEO service are irrelevant here. So is mine. But that has no bearing on what you will do when you are 80 or even now after you just got beat down in your own home after being robbed.
    Not but a year or so ago I lost a friend that complied with a home invasion robber, they executed him and shot his younger brother in the gut.
    In front of his small children.
    Rusty had guns, but thought just giving the criminals what they wanted and getting them out of there was enough. He died, his brother paid a price and his kids still have nightmares.
    So tell me Mr let your ass get whipped and do nothing once the whipping stops. Did you call everyone that fought back a criminal or murderer? Or did you actually find the scum that does these things.
    Please point out where anyone said "take a beating and do nothing" no one. He is a criminal for shooting an unarmed person in the back when they were running away. All the rest is just crap you are adding that had nothing to do with the original post.

    That's OK, keep building that straw man.

    I know exactly what I would do no matter what age I am at. My age does not change who I am. It is not an excuse to shoot unarmed fleeing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #589
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Clearly, as if it applies, your "army and LEO service are irrelevant here. So is mine. But that has no bearing on what you will do when you are 80 or even now after you just got beat down in your own home after being robbed.
    Not but a year or so ago I lost a friend that complied with a home invasion robber, they executed him and shot his younger brother in the gut.
    In front of his small children.
    Rusty had guns, but thought just giving the criminals what they wanted and getting them out of there was enough. He died, his brother paid a price and his kids still have nightmares.
    So tell me Mr let your ass get whipped and do nothing once the whipping stops. Did you call everyone that fought back a criminal or murderer? Or did you actually find the scum that does these things.
    You still are not understanding the difference between shooting people IN YOUR HOUSE (which is all the situations you have thus provided) and waiting until they go down the alley to shoot them in the back (which is ACTUALLY what happened in this situation). You're comparing apples and oranges.

    While I personally would not have shot the women in my house, had the old guy done that and been done he would have been justified. Waiting until they fled to shoot them in the back in an alley, that is second-degree murder right there.

    The ONLY things that might save this guy is a temporary insanity plea due to his age and that he was struck in the head.

  10. #590
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing his assailant

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You still are not understanding the difference between shooting people IN YOUR HOUSE (which is all the situations you have thus provided) and waiting until they go down the alley to shoot them in the back (which is ACTUALLY what happened in this situation). You're comparing apples and oranges.

    While I personally would not have shot the women in my house, had the old guy done that and been done he would have been justified. Waiting until they fled to shoot them in the back in an alley, that is second-degree murder right there.

    The ONLY things that might save this guy is a temporary insanity plea due to his age and that he was struck in the head.
    Very well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •