Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #471
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    I have been in court many more times than you. So don't get all bunched up about me not wanting to do it any more.
    Good job, you also ran from the issue to make this about me. Son, learn how to stay on topic. Son, learn what is going on with the criminal justice system. Till then keep making every thread about the posters and nothing about the topic. I see that is what you are good at, son.
    I did make it about the thread until YOU brought your own stuff up. Take your OWN advice and stay on topic son.

  2. #472
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I did make it about the thread until YOU brought your own stuff up. Take your OWN advice and stay on topic son.
    My own stuff? What are you 12? Sorry, I have experience in said issues. Get out and do the job for a while and tell me how much sympathy people should have for the dead scumbag.

  3. #473
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,427

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You brought it up by saying charge the old man and let a jury decide. Ever actually had to sit through a jury selection? I have many times. Its a flawed system and any lawyer willing to talk candidly will tell you the same thing.
    YET
    "Juries are stupid people that have time to kill on their hands. I was just called for one, and I would not want my fate decided by people that have no concept of the law. "
    Irony! i has it.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  4. #474
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Donc View Post
    YET

    Irony! i has it.
    Yes you is it. You want people with no legal training deciding YOUR fate if you are ever arrested? They come to decisions based on "how they feel", with no regard to what is actually the law in most cases.
    Casey Anthony was a prime example of that.

  5. #475
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Do you think that is a good law? Would you shoot someone running away from you with some of your say moderately valuable stuff?
    Yea, I'd do that in a heartbeat, and here in Texas I'd walk for doing it. I have a right to protect, not only my life, but my property too. If my property was only worth two cents, I'd figure those two lives at a penny a piece, and even the score.
    Last edited by danarhea; 08-01-14 at 05:11 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  6. #476
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    And you people think she should have been free to just walk away from it.
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never said she should walk away free from it. She should go to prison for the rest of her life. And were she still attacking him when he shot her, he'd have been 100% justified. But she was outside his house, running away in an alley, and he shot her in the back. That's not self defense.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  7. #477
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never said she should walk away free from it. She should go to prison for the rest of her life. And were she still attacking him when he shot her, he'd have been 100% justified. But she was outside his house, running away in an alley, and he shot her in the back. That's not self defense.
    Um, 80 years old. As in EIGHT ZERO. JUST beaten, just thrown to the ground, just had collar bone broken, just robbed in own home. And you people wish to begrudge him for fighting back once he got to his weapon. Wow, just wow. No wonder the country is as screwed up as it is.
    You sir are part of the problem. Good job.

  8. #478
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Um, 80 years old. As in EIGHT ZERO. JUST beaten, just thrown to the ground, just had collar bone broken, just robbed in own home. And you people wish to begrudge him for fighting back once he got to his weapon. Wow, just wow. No wonder the country is as screwed up as it is.
    You sir are part of the problem. Good job.
    This country would be a far worse place if it were filled with people like you. There are good reasons why we aren't allowed to kill people in revenge for something they did to us.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  9. #479
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    This country would be a far worse place if it were filled with people like you. There are good reasons why we aren't allowed to kill people in revenge for something they did to us.
    No, there isnt. And clearly more people side with the old man than the criminal.

  10. #480
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    My own stuff? What are you 12? Sorry, I have experience in said issues. Get out and do the job for a while and tell me how much sympathy people should have for the dead scumbag.
    Yep, I said that and meant it. I have done the job. And those who have not. Havent a clue.

Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •