Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #401
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    And you bring up a interesting point. If those robbing were cold blooded like the old man. That guy would be here today taking "great joy" in killing the lady. So where exactly was her willingness to kill?
    Holy ****! You are talking about a difference between a deliberate criminal and the victim reacting.
    The two aren't even on the same page, let alone in the same book.
    Last edited by Excon; 07-31-14 at 12:01 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #402
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Bs!
    You are talking about a criminal who is not believable. Of course they are going to lie and plead.
    There was no reason to care about her or anything she said at all.
    While reading your post, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your signature. It totally conflicts with your argument thoughout this thread.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  3. #403
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    While reading your post, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your signature. It totally conflicts with your argument thoughout this thread.
    No it doesn't.

    You obviously are assuming as you certainly haven't read my stated position.


    But way to deflect from answering to what you quoted.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #404
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Holy ****! You are talking about a difference between a deliberate criminal and the victim reacting.
    What part of my statement is not fact? You said she had a willingness to kill.

    Please explain.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  5. #405
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    And you bring up a interesting point. If those robbing were cold blooded like the old man. That guy would be here today taking "great joy" in killing the lady. So where exactly was her willingness to kill?
    I'm guessing when she and her partner forced their way in and started beating the crap out of the guy. Rather shocked you would excuse that.

  6. #406
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    What part of my statement is not fact? You said she had a willingness to kill.

    Please explain.
    I said what?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #407
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I'm guessing when she and her partner forced their way in and started beating the crap out of the guy. Rather shocked you would excuse that.
    Exactly what am I being accuse of excusing?

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  8. #408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    You are right. It is worse. We are talking about a woman whom was not confirm if she was pregnant or not begging for her life !!!!!!
    Tough. Too bad. Don't commit crime. Stay in school, drugs are bad don't be stupid and if you are better be tough. I don't care about her.

  9. #409
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Exactly what am I being accuse of excusing?
    You seem to be questioning her willingness to kill.

  10. #410
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I said what?
    My apologies. I had your statements mix up with ocean515. I'm trying to reply back to both of you at the same time

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •