Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 712

Thread: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched [W:700]

  1. #231
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You're surprised easily then. Personally, I see nothing surprising about people that believe that the born and the unborn have human rights approving of the mans actions.
    Seems to me that you do not hold a hardlined stance on abortion. If you truly believe your quote, then you'd be okay with a woman aborting her pregnancy because she was raped.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #232
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    I am pro life and I would convict the shooter of Manslaughter.

    In addition, if his apparent lack of remorse and suggestions that the killing was an execution are accurate, I would advocate that he receive the maximum allowable sentence for manslaughter.

    In the end, howwever, the victim was not innocent and the circumstances do not support a charge of Second Degree Murder.
    I appreciate your candor and your point-of-view.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Seems to me that you do not hold a hardlined stance on abortion. If you truly believe your quote, then you'd be okay with a woman aborting her pregnancy because she was raped.
    Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh..

    Why is that again? If a pregnancy results from a rape in what way does aborting the pregnancy justified? The woman would not be defending herself from the rapist nor is the unborn guilty of anything. I don't get it.

  4. #234
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh..

    Why is that again? If a pregnancy results from a rape in what way does aborting the pregnancy justified? The woman would not be defending herself from the rapist nor is the unborn guilty of anything. I don't get it.
    But the baby was the product "immoral actions." A bad man did a very bad thing... like you pointed out. You never said anything about imminent danger. You keep moving the goalposts.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    But the baby was the product "immoral actions." A bad man did a very bad thing... like you pointed out. You never said anything about imminent danger. You keep moving the goalposts.
    I also didn't say anything about imminent danger in the post you just responded to. Go figure.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Attack being the key word. You're not legally allowed to attack anyone. You can defend yourself, others, and in some states your property, you never have the right to attack.
    Wrong. There is no law that says you cannot attack during self defense.
    Last edited by Muhammed; 07-26-14 at 10:55 PM.

  7. #237
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,478

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Wrong. There is no law that says you cannot attack during self defense.

    True. But chasing them down an alley is not self defense any longer. They may have deserved it but under the law you cannot shoot them.
    Last edited by Crosscheck; 07-27-14 at 12:09 AM.

  8. #238
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I also didn't say anything about imminent danger in the post you just responded to. Go figure.
    You certainly alluded to it:

    The woman would not be defending herself from the rapist
    And for the life of me, I cannot comprehend how you cannot see the unborn's innocence even if it's mother is a criminal. You see the innocence from the product of a rape. Why is that???

    nor is the unborn guilty of anything.
    ^^^ product of a rape
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #239
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    Wrong. There is no law that says you cannot attack during self defense.
    we reviewed that in the zimmerman trial
    that is not an issue of dispute

    in this instance, when the perps were no longer being aggressive but were retreating, the shots were fired
    one does not twice shoot a woman in the back and successfully claim 'self defense'
    especially when the shooter explains how she was pleading with him, giving him reason not to shoot, and then characterizes his shooting of her as a message sent
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #240
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 80-Year-Old Extremely Pleased About Killing Pregnant Woman Fleeing Botched Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Of course it is. What you consider "understandable," others do not.
    Again; Not in regards to the replies made.
    The law is reason, free from passion.
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •