Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 327

Thread: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

  1. #311
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    BLASPHAMY!

    I'll let you know. I hope Mexican food is good in Colorado.
    Apparently, Coloradoans think so.

    In fact, my understanding is that the folks in Colorado consider their state superior to Texas in just about every way and don't generally like Texans much. Report back on this too please!

  2. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Apparently, Coloradoans think so.

    In fact, my understanding is that the folks in Colorado consider their state superior to Texas in just about every way and don't generally like Texans much. Report back on this too please!
    I understand their distrust. After all, we gave them George W. Bush. I believe I will fit in just fine. I'm not a wild-eyed conservative. I'm a liberal who will fit in good.

  3. #313
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I understand their distrust. After all, we gave them George W. Bush. I believe I will fit in just fine. I'm not a wild-eyed conservative. I'm a liberal who will fit in good.
    Homeless rates have shot up in Colorado.

    Lots of losers who aspire at nothing more than to smoke weed have moved there recently.

    Liberals have turnsd that place into a real hell hole.

  4. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Homeless rates have shot up in Colorado.

    Lots of losers who aspire at nothing more than to smoke weed have moved there recently.

    Liberals have turnsd that place into a real hell hole.
    Just the fact that you won't be there is enough for me.

    This loser worked over 40 years and is now retired. If you don't like the fact that I smoke weed, deal with it.

    Those like you cannot ever say anything positive. If fact, your kind would rather lie that tell the truth it seems. First I was told how I would be paying more for auto insurance. In fact, I will be paying about 30% less. I was told the property taxes will be high. In fact they are about 50% lower than where I live now.

    It is ironic that you conservatives holler about personal freedom and all, yet cannot stand it that some of us are using this personal freedom to do something you don't like. Well, my suggestion is to stay out of Colorado.

  5. #315
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Well, my suggestion is to stay out of Colorado.
    Or at least the liberal counties. My general impression is that most of the state geogrpahy wise has not become a pot paradise.

    That aside, I think Texas should give people arrested twice for possession of marijuana the following in lieu of jail:

    -bus passes to Colorado
    - four months rent in an apartment
    - Monthly allotment of weed for four months

    My bet is that many wont want to come back, and this will result in an over all net productivity gain for my state.

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Or at least the liberal counties. My general impression is that most of the state geogrpahy wise has not become a pot paradise.
    I agree. A visitor to Denver will barely notice any pot smoking or selling. The city operates pretty much as normal, except for the increased tax revenue.

    That aside, I think Texas should give people arrested twice for possession of marijuana the following in lieu of jail:

    -bus passes to Colorado
    - four months rent in an apartment
    - Monthly allotment of weed for four months
    Having not been arrested I don't qualify, but four months of weed allotment would be nice.

    My bet is that many wont want to come back, and this will result in an over all net productivity gain for my state.
    Don't bet on it.

    In my case, my leaving Texas will result in a loss for the state. I will no longer spend all of what I earn here, and I will also still receive a little money from Texas every month.

  7. #317
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Just the fact that you won't be there is enough for me.

    This loser worked over 40 years and is now retired. If you don't like the fact that I smoke weed, deal with it.

    Those like you cannot ever say anything positive. If fact, your kind would rather lie that tell the truth it seems. First I was told how I would be paying more for auto insurance. In fact, I will be paying about 30% less. I was told the property taxes will be high. In fact they are about 50% lower than where I live now.

    It is ironic that you conservatives holler about personal freedom and all, yet cannot stand it that some of us are using this personal freedom to do something you don't like. Well, my suggestion is to stay out of Colorado.
    You smoke weed ??

    Shock ~!!!!

    Not really.....God's speed to Colorado. Your arrival will no doubt coincide with cumulative lowering of the State IQ.

    And Conservatives believe in the rule of law by the way. Maybe you wouldn't be so loyal to a corrupt ideology if you truly understood what Conservatives believed in .

    And " rights " ??

    I should have just as much right to not raise my family in a society inundated with dumbass stoner losers that you have to run off and pickle your brain.

    Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled CBS Seattle
    Last edited by Fenton; 07-31-14 at 04:42 PM.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  8. #318
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You smoke weed ??

    Shock ~!!!!

    Not really.....God's speed to Colorado. Your arrival will no doubt coincide with cumulative lowering of the State IQ.
    Perhaps, but I know my leaving Texas will lower theirs.

    And Conservatives believe in the rule of law by the way. Maybe you wouldn't be so loyal to a corrupt ideology if you truly understood what Conservatives believed in .
    I understand what conservatives believe; I read your postings. What you believe is like a **** pie. You claim it taste good, but I know what **** smells like. I'm not buying it!

    And " rights " ??

    I should have just as much right to not raise my family in a society inundated with dumbass stoner losers that you have to run off and pickle your brain.
    As I have the right to live in a society not inundated with dumbass conservatives. That's why we have state's rights. You stay in a state that doesn't allow marijuana and I will move to one that does.

  9. #319
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Perhaps, but I know my leaving Texas will lower theirs.
    You should be heading West then, to California ! They are in desperate need of a IQ injection.

    You might want to start saying " nope to the rope " first. It's called " dope " for a reason.



    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I understand what conservatives believe; I read your postings. What you believe is like a **** pie. You claim it taste good, but I know what **** smells like. I'm not buying it!
    No you do not.

    Here's a suggestion. Try to not read my post HIGH ON ILLEGAL DRUGS !


    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    As I have the right to live in a society not inundated with dumbass conservatives. That's why we have state's rights. You stay in a state that doesn't allow marijuana and I will move to one that does.
    Like I said earlier, God's speed ! We're so much better off when people like YOU leave. There are homeless pot head losers arriving by the bus load in Colorado. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  10. #320
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Like I said earlier, God's speed ! We're so much better off when people like YOU leave. There are homeless pot head losers arriving by the bus load in Colorado. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    You'll have to talk to your family when it comes to bus rides and losers. I will not be arriving by bus and I am not homeless. I will move into a home I purchase and enjoy thinking about you working while I'm relaxing. Don't worry, if I notice any of your children wondering around the bus stop, I'll take pity and smoke a joint with them.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •