Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 327

Thread: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    My record is 100% completely opposite of what you claim.
    Your claims are false and exist solely in your own racist and convoluted thoughts.
    You can tell as many untruths as you like. You can not change reality by doing so.
    Name one case where a white guy has shot and killed an unarmed black kid where you did not come to the defense of the white shooter.
    ONE.

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    As I said...
    [INDENT][INDENT][B][COLOR="#000033"]You are clearly confused as to what I have said.
    As I said no such thing.

    Explain your own words in response here.

    You can't take the statement of the guy trying to keep himself out of jail as fact.[/QUOTE
    Yes you can, as there is nothing to counter it.
    Clearly you have said here that "Yes you can" "take the statement of the guy trying to keep himself out of jail as fact".
    You can not deny those are the words you posted here.

  3. #283
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Explain your own words in response here.


    Clearly you have said here that "Yes you can" "take the statement of the guy trying to keep himself out of jail as fact".
    You can not deny those are the words you posted here.
    Just did. In this post.

    And clearly you are wrong.




    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    THAT is exactly what you said. The only evidence of the gun accidentally discharging is the word of the guy who was aiming it. You characterized that flimsiest of evidence as fact.
    Your presentation sucks.
    And you clearly have no clue.

    What you intended to provide as support of your false statement - properly quoted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    You can't take the statement of the guy trying to keep himself out of jail as fact.
    Yes you can, as there is nothing to counter it.
    1.) His statement is a fact. Do you really not understand that?
    2. "Yes you can" addresses the "you can't take" his statement portion. Do you really not understand that?


    Your absurd statement was the following.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    According to excon law;
    Shoot someone and say it was an accident...That accident becomes absolute fact because nothing is there to prove it wasn't...
    Is not what I said at all.
    Which is why your you have made another false claim.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post











    Which is why your you have made another false claim.
    You made the false claim that the statement of a defendant can be taken as fact.
    It can not and should not be taken as a fact, it is only a statement.

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong again. It is you who are not fooling anyone.

    Your racist claim is false.
    Name one case where a white guy has shot and killed an unarmed black kid where you did not come to the defense of the white shooter.
    ONE.

  6. #286
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    This was not a self defense situation.
    The girl was UNARMED, intoxicated and injured on the other side of a locked door, seeking help.
    The "self defense situation" was entirely in Wafer's frightened half asleep mind.
    ...and yours.
    you are dishonestly confusing this one situation with self defense in general



  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are dishonestly confusing this one situation with self defense in general
    This "one situation" is what is being discussed. This "one situation" was not self defense.
    No dishonesty, no confusion.

  8. #288
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    This "one situation" is what is being discussed. This "one situation" was not self defense.
    No dishonesty, no confusion.
    1) what was my position on the sooting

    2) nope, you have tried to bash armed self defense in general



  9. #289
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You made the false claim that the statement of a defendant can be taken as fact.
    It can not and should not be taken as a fact, it is only a statement.
    Already addressed and you are wrong.
    I understand your difficulty understanding the word "fact". But do try to learn so there is no more false claims made by you.
    We are in the legal realm here. A fact is something said to be true.

    Facts in evidence.
    eg: She said she was raped by Tom.
    That is a fact as would be admitted into evidence. It is something said to be true. It does not make it true.
    But it is still a fact.


    Wafer's statement is a fact, and has already been admitted as evidence.
    Last edited by Excon; 07-25-14 at 11:18 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #290
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Name one case where a white guy has shot and killed an unarmed black kid where you did not come to the defense of the white shooter.
    ONE.
    It doesn't work that way.
    You made the false accusation, you support it.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •