Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 327

Thread: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    05-23-15 @ 09:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,544

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    As long as it is a white guy shooting anyone black and un-armed, it is OK with you eh excon?
    You are un****ingbelievable.
    statistics however show greater cause for concern



    Federal Statistics of black on white violence,

    with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas.

    Ken LaRiveLafayette Political Buzz Examiner


    August 1, 2009

    The “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division, 304-625-4995.

    They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

    Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

    Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

    Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com
    Its reasonable to be more fearful than normal with these kinds of statistics is it not?

  2. #262
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Hear Wafer's 911 call here: Audio: 911 call made by Theodore Wafer after he shot Renisha McB - Fox 2 News Headlines

    From ABC News:

    The suburban Detroit man accused of fatally shooting Renisha McBride told police he didn't know his gun was loaded and said he shot the unarmed teen by accident, according to a recording played to jurors today.

    "What happened here?" Sgt. Rory McManmon asked, according to the recording that was played by prosecutors in the second-degree murder trial of Theodore Wafer.

    "A consistent knocking on the door, and I'm trying to look through the windows, but every time I look through the windows and the door it's banging somewhere else," Wafer said on the recording. "So I open up the door, kind of like who is this? And the gun discharged."

    ...Valentine Peppers, a 911 operator with the Dearborn Heights Police Department, told the jury that Wafer told him the same story. Peppers said he called Wafer back after his initial 911 call in order to get more information for the responding authorities.

    However, Peppers said that call was not recorded because it was outgoing. Michigan Man on Trial in 'Porch Shooting' Claimed He Shot Unarmed Teen by Accident, Prosecutors Say - ABC News

  3. #263
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As you already know she was not purposely shot in the face. So you characterizing it that way flies in the face of the known facts.
    Your not recognizing that skews everything you say.



    You know not how she sounded, especially out of her gourd like she was.
    .
    It's funny how you claim I can't know facts because I wasn't there to witness anything then you claim to know the facts without being there to witness anything
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No they wont.
    Especially with the evidence of her ruckus and trying to break-in.
    And being that much out of her gourd, and the evidence as is, it is likely that they will understand how she could create such a ruckus leading him to believe she was trying to break-in, because she was trying to get in.
    And your characterization is also off. She was not purposely shot in the face.
    There is no evidence of an attempted break in. The screen on the still locked screen door was pushed outward by the shotgun blast when Wafer murdered the girl.
    There is no evidence that the shotgun went off accidentally while being pointed at Miss McBride's face, other than the word of the guy who is trying to save his ass from a murder conviction.
    Why do you want a murderer to go free?
    You seem to want to see white guys who murder unarmed black kids to go free. You have a substantial history of staunchly defending this type of murderer.
    Why?
    Last edited by Buck Ewer; 07-25-14 at 08:28 PM.

  5. #265
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    It's funny how you claim I can't know facts because I wasn't there to witness anything then you claim to know the facts without being there to witness anything
    What is funny is you confusing two separate things as a defense.
    iLOL
    What I have referred to, is the facts that have been provided. No one has to have been there to know them.
    You on the other hand spoke of nothing that has been provided. Stuff you do not know, nor could you, as you were not there. Duh!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #266
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What is funny is you confusing two separate things as a defense.
    iLOL
    What I have referred to, is the facts that have been provided. No one has to have been there to know them.
    You on the other hand spoke of nothing that has been provided. Stuff you do not know, nor could you, as you were not there. Duh!
    You can't take the statement of the guy trying to keep himself out of jail as fact. The only facts we have is that she is dead because he shot her.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  7. #267
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There is no evidence of an attempted break in.
    Wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    But Mr. Wafer’s lawyers said she pounded repeatedly on the doors, broke part of a screen and a peephole and may have left a muddy footprint on Mr. Wafer’s air conditioning unit, which might, the lawyers said, have given Ms. McBride a view inside a room where Mr. Wafer had been sleeping.
    Prosecutors Sidestep Race as Trial Begins in Shooting of Black Michigan Youth


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The screen on the still locked screen door was pushed outward by the shotgun blast when Wafer murdered the girl.
    D'oh! Except for the part she damaged when she was trying to get in.
    Nor was she murdered.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    There is no evidence that the shotgun went off accidentally ... other than the word of the guy who is trying to save his ass from a murder conviction.
    D'oh! There is no evidence except the following evidence. That is quite a statement there. iLOL
    No evidence, but evidence. Duh! iLOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Why do you want a murderer to go free?
    There was no murder.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You seem to want to see white guys who murder unarmed black kids to go free. You have a substantial history of staunchly defending this type of murderer.
    Why?
    1.) Wrong.
    2.) Playing the race card means you have no valid argument.
    3.) Falsely playing the race card cements the fact that you have no valid argument.
    4.) The only substantial history of any such thing exists solely in your racist thoughts.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #268
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    You can't take the statement of the guy trying to keep himself out of jail as fact.

    Yes you can, as there is nothing to counter it.

    Secondly; You trying to characterize it as trying to "get out of" is just ridiculous. It was the first thing he said and does not get him out of anything.


    Quote Originally Posted by opendebate View Post
    The only facts we have is that she is dead because he shot her.
    Wrong.
    That fact is that she is dead because the firearm accidentally discharged.
    Not because "he" shot her.
    There was no deliberate action on his part.
    Last edited by Excon; 07-25-14 at 10:08 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #269
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yes you can, as there is nothing to counter it.
    That doesn't prove anything. You understand what a fact is don't you?
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Homeowner Who Shot Dead A Teen Girl On His Porch Faces Murder Charges This Week

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    The only substantial history of any such thing exists solely in your racist thoughts.
    ...And the pages of this forum.
    You are not fooling anyone here .

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •