Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

  1. #21
    Educator voyager1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    05-23-16 @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    974

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Oh yeah, she's a real super slueth reporter taping a bus from a distance making generalized untrue statements about them.
    She just lied. There was no Sheriff that she mentions.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    Are all brown folk suspect? Should all brown folk have to show their papers? Should brown people be confronted and asked while shopping at Walmart...if they are legal?
    Of course not, are you attempting to build a strawman?


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Why not deport them immediately? Why do they need to go shopping when they should be fed in a locked facility until they are deported? Most importantly why do you need to go to the extreme of letting them "starve to death?" With unrealistic discussions like this from the open border radical left how can we even discuss the issue?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Well, I suppose we could round them up, imprison them and let them starve to death.

    One person seeing something doesn't mean a whole lot.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    It's racism to take video of what constitutes unusual behavior in the wake of the biggest immigration scandal in recent memory, and post it online? YOU and people like you are the reason why the term racist is a bellowing joke these days. You make it harder for real racism to be taken seriously when you act like this.

    Tim-
    Assuming someone is an illegal because they are Mexican does border the line of racism, sorry.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Oh yeah, she's a real super slueth reporter taping a bus from a distance making generalized untrue statements about them.
    The only thing she said is that she thought they were here illegally, and yes she is guilty of making an incorrect assumption, however, it was mistake anyone concerned about the issue would have also made. I do not fault her for that.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #26
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    They had EBT cards, didn't speak English, and were dropped off by a City Owned school bus. What appears to not be a fact is that they are not here illegally.

    Tim-
    What did we learn here today?


  7. #27
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    Assuming someone is an illegal because they are Mexican does border the line of racism, sorry.
    Mexican and central American, no matter. The whole scene was suspect and I too would have made the same assumption and most here would. Well those that were being honest that is. In case you haven't noticed Obama is busing thousands of these "illegals" to far away places. In context, and contemporaneous with the scandal on the border. It was, in short, and honest mistake.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  8. #28
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    What did we learn here today?
    That legal migrant workers are eligible for EBT cards, and that some people can make mistakes when all the facts are not present.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,720

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Why not deport them immediately? Why do they need to go shopping when they should be fed in a locked facility until they are deported? Most importantly why do you need to go to the extreme of letting them "starve to death?" With unrealistic discussions like this from the open border radical left how can we even discuss the issue?
    Why would we lock up legal immigrants here on work visas?

  10. #30
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,527

    Re: Video shows illegals being dropped off at NC Wal Mart with EBT cards...

    This thread cracks me up. Arizona state legislator (R) Adam Kwasman just made a statement that he witnessed a bus full of immigrants and
    I was actually able to see some of the children in the buses. The fear on their faces... This is not compassion. This is the abrogation of the rule of law."
    The kicker is that those scared immigrants were children from the Marana school district. They were heading to the YMCA's Triangle Y Camp. Assuming that a non-english speaking brown person is illegal is ass jackery.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •