Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

Thread: Reid: Southern border is secure

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    President Eisenhower couldn't get the GOP nomination this Century.
    Imagine how the conservaTEA loons would react to him not going to church.


    Let's give thanks to the Great Communicator-in-chief for the first round of Amnesty in the 80's.
    And spare me that it was Congress fault since Congress has no responsibility now.

    I see you've made it to the B.I.L. Zone once again tonight.
    Thank Reagan and both Bushes for the 2nd round of illegals.
    How's that for playing your moronic game ?
    Considering today their are so many Groucho Marxist hiding behind the Democrats liberal and progressive labels who despise the military you might be right.

    Nimby, Nimby, Nimby, how well read are you on Eisenhower ? President Eisenhower is probably one of the most under rated POTUS in history. Very few press conferences, JFK would be the first to play that game. Esienhower as President kept a very low profile as POTUS. He did his job like a five star general, he didn't surround himself with yes men, his military advisers were expected to disagree and say what they thought.

    I grew up during the Eisenhower administration and still remember "duck and cover" in school looking at Susy rotten crotch panties under the desk. It was an era of very restrictive immigration when wages and the middle class expanded never ever to be seen again.

    In America's history when you have restrictive immigration policies, the middle class grew along with wages and a higher standard of living for all Americans even the poor.

    Before you enlighten yourself on Eisenhower by reading what few biographies that have been written, start with the Patton Papers. I know it's two volumes of thousands of pages but Patton and Eisenhower go back to the late 1890's.

    Patton and Eisenhower built the Army's first tank. Patton paid for it out of his own pocket considering since day one as a butter bar he was the richest officer to serve in the U.S. Military.

    You don't have to attend church to prey. As a puke while going through Marine Corps boot camp we had no choice, we had to attend religious service. But every time we went on a four or five or even once a six mile run I preyed don't let me fall out of step Lord.

    In Nam I didn't attend religious services every time before we went out on a major operation. As a FNG I did, but after a few months in-country I didn't but I preyed every day that I make it out of this hell hole alive with my balls and limbs intact.

    I don't attend church services every Sunday and in the past few decades the only time I enter a church is for a wedding or a funeral but I prey every night.

    Someone has been looking over me because I should have been blown up back in 69 and killed a dozen different other times in the past forty years.

    I prey at night.
    You don't have to go to church every Sunday, just believe.
    Last edited by APACHERAT; 07-16-14 at 01:44 AM.

  2. #22
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,680

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    We constantly hear from the Euros how we're all racists, but I don't see nary-a-one of them stepping up to import a few thousand illegal aliens.
    Frankly...I'd love to see how they handle a festering SUR13 problem.

  3. #23
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,907

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Who in the **** are we suppose to believe ?
    You're supposed to use your own eyes and to rely on your own common sense.

    I know from my own experience in my own community what the impact of illegal aliens has been (and also "catch and release"), and this was before the so-called "surge." Harry Reid can bleat his lies 'til he's blue and race-pimps can play their card, but facts are what they are.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    You're supposed to use your own eyes and to rely on your own common sense.

    I know from my own experience in my own community what the impact of illegal aliens has been (and also "catch and release"), and this was before the so-called "surge." Harry Reid can bleat his lies 'til he's blue and race-pimps can play their card, but facts are what they are.
    I concure.

    All I have to do is look out my window and I'm able to tell if the border is secured and our immigration laws are being enforced.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Reid is wrong to oppose out-of-hand the bi-partisan bi-cameral bill not quite on the table yet.
    Reid is defensive for good and bad reasons--just as GOPs are offensive for good and bad reasons.

    America falls and fails because of the over-reactions of the kind of people in this thread and their phony poutrage, just for starters.
    Never a voice of reason or a solution from you people--just sarcastic moronic nonsense .
    And from people like you, a pass to the most powerful (or even agreement) man in the Senate when he spews utter lies. The fact you are upset that WE'RE flabbergasted he had the balls to say such a lie, says a lot about you.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  6. #26
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,350

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Considering today their are so many Groucho Marxist hiding behind the Democrats liberal and progressive labels who despise the military you might be right.

    Nimby, Nimby, Nimby, how well read are you on Eisenhower ? President Eisenhower is probably one of the most under rated POTUS in history. Very few press conferences, JFK would be the first to play that game. Esienhower as President kept a very low profile as POTUS. He did his job like a five star general, he didn't surround himself with yes men, his military advisers were expected to disagree and say what they thought.

    I grew up during the Eisenhower administration and still remember "duck and cover" in school looking at Susy rotten crotch panties under the desk. It was an era of very restrictive immigration when wages and the middle class expanded never ever to be seen again.

    In America's history when you have restrictive immigration policies, the middle class grew along with wages and a higher standard of living for all Americans even the poor.

    Before you enlighten yourself on Eisenhower by reading what few biographies that have been written, start with the Patton Papers. I know it's two volumes of thousands of pages but Patton and Eisenhower go back to the late 1890's.

    Patton and Eisenhower built the Army's first tank. Patton paid for it out of his own pocket considering since day one as a butter bar he was the richest officer to serve in the U.S. Military.

    You don't have to attend church to prey. As a puke while going through Marine Corps boot camp we had no choice, we had to attend religious service. But every time we went on a four or five or even once a six mile run I preyed don't let me fall out of step Lord.

    In Nam I didn't attend religious services every time before we went out on a major operation. As a FNG I did, but after a few months in-country I didn't but I preyed every day that I make it out of this hell hole alive with my balls and limbs intact.

    I don't attend church services every Sunday and in the past few decades the only time I enter a church is for a wedding or a funeral but I prey every night.

    Someone has been looking over me because I should have been blown up back in 69 and killed a dozen different other times in the past forty years.

    I prey at night.
    You don't have to go to church every Sunday, just believe.
    : What a great post, and an uplifting way to start my day! I would hate to be asked - "did you ever think of Me?," and have to answer "Not as often as I should have - please forgive me." This has nothing to do with any organized religion, either, IMO. I believe we're all here for a reason.

    Good morning, APACHERAT.

  7. #27
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,907

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    And from people like you, a pass to the most powerful (or even agreement) man in the Senate when he spews utter lies. The fact you are upset that WE'RE flabbergasted he had the balls to say such a lie, says a lot about you.
    I'm flabbergasted that Reid is so shameless. I hope the people who keep re-electing him are too.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,937
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It makes me wonder if the dude isn't certifiable. I mean, really certifiable.
    Just a bit of common sense should tell one if 60,000 or there about children with no parents can enter the good USA the border is not secure. If kids can do it, you know darn well Drug smugglers, criminals, perhaps even terrorist can with less problems. Then I read where the Red Chinese are now going to Mexico and are starting to come across our borders in bigger and bigger numbers. It seems while the administration is using immigration to pander for votes from the Hispanic community come November, there could be a deadly problem developing because of it.

    Here is the latest Gallup poll on immigration:

    One in Six Say Immigration Most Important U.S. Problem
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I wonder how many on the left are going to believe that our borders are secured ?

    Let me see, over 300,000 Central Americans since April have illegally crossed the border, 20% are juveniles and they actually had to search for the BP agent to turn themselves in so Obama could issue them a permiso and then transport them wherever they wanted to go with the taxpayers footing the bill.

    DP lib/progressives still are claiming that Obama is the Deportation n Chief and has deported more illegal aliens than any other President in history. That was proven false, Obama cooked the numbers and inflated the numbers. President Eisenhower rounded up 1 million illegal aliens in just one year and deported them during Operation Wet Back.

    Now it was just revealed that deportations have dropped 80% in the past five years. That federal immigration judges are allowing illegal aliens to remain in America. Orders from the Obama White House and Eric Holder.

    Who in the **** are we suppose to believe ?

    Obama and the libs/progressives should get their lies straight before spewing them.
    I have stated from the beginning that our borders are not secure, never have been secure, and won't be secure going forward. Neither party has the balls to oppose big business and secure our borders. Does that make me on the left Apache?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #30
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,546

    Re: Reid: Southern border is secure

    Now we have Harry Reid asserting that the southern border is "secure", and right wingers on this board telling us that "the left" believes that the southern border is secure.

    That proves the existence at least two parallel universes: One in which the southern border is secure, and one in which there lives "the left" who believes that the southern border is secure.

    The multiverse has been proven to exist.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •