Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 480

Thread: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill..[W:324]

  1. #211
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    What appeal to popularity, I simply gave a fact of the past. FYI
    Not quite the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh? Let me try to enlighten you. I claimed that celebrating gh death or humans is inhuman and sick. To which you responded by saying no, lots of people celebrated Hitler's death. What you're trying to do is to excuse your actions of jubilance over the idea of killing this woman by saying lots of people celebrated Hitler's death. That is appeal to popularism. What you desire is not bad because so many other peoe did it in this other case. It of course does not speak to the humanity of wishing others dead, nor even is immediately applicable since this woman is not on the level of Hitler. Which is why appeal to popularism is a logical fallacy in the first place.

    It's called thinking...you may want to consider it.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    You know the answer to that. If I was stupid enough to put my name in this forum I would force myself to use extreme caution when typing.

    Anonymity means everything on the internet. As for the NSA? ehh whatever let em have all the things they want, anonymity won't change that.

    I simply lie with everything when a sign-in asks for your name, age, etc.
    Well, now we know that we should just ignore you and not take anything you say seriously at all.

  3. #213
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Palin's site listed their names below the target/map not just the districts.
    The cross-hairs may as well have been drawn on their faces.
    If it was so ****ing innocent, why did the Palin people take the image off the site within a half hour after Gifford's shooting?
    If she did what you claimed, she'd have been arrested. You're continued posting on this issue is nothing but a distraction. It's a lie.... you continuing to repeat the lie still makes it a lie.

    Any comment on this woman and her actions from the OP?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Advocate killing Manson? Oh, the horror. I personally wish someone ripped his guts open years ago.
    I was referring to the concept of murder for hire.
    That is more than a wish...

  5. #215
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    You know the answer to that. If I was stupid enough to put my name in this forum I would force myself to use extreme caution when typing.

    Anonymity means everything on the internet. As for the NSA? ehh whatever let em have all the things they want, anonymity won't change that.

    I simply lie with everything when a sign-in asks for your name, age, etc.
    So if you're unknown you can say anything without fear of reprisal nor is what you said to be taken seriously for condemnations or calls to action which may otherwise be illegal. But if you are known, then the threats carry more weight and your speech is restricted? Interesting argument.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Palin's site listed their names below the target/map not just the districts.
    The cross-hairs may as well have been drawn on their faces.
    If it was so ****ing innocent, why did the Palin people take the image off the site within a half hour after Gifford's shooting?
    Respect? Decorum? Decency?

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Talking about killing the president of the USA is never funny.
    Some people would obviously disagree with you.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I was referring to the concept of murder for hire.
    That is more than a wish...
    Round and round you go.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If it can be proven that she said it then she needs to suffer whatever consequences arise from that.




    In any case, it's not funny.
    Well fortunately I did NOT say it was funny to me anywhere in this thread, so you can drop that line now.

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama (IMAGE)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    So if you're unknown you can say anything without fear of reprisal nor is what you said to be taken seriously for condemnations or calls to action which may otherwise be illegal. But if you are known, then the threats carry more weight and your speech is restricted? Interesting argument.
    Let's face it, the woman made a stupid comment on her FB, and people are talking about it because they want it to look as if right wing groups are out to assassinate Obama. Do they KNOW how stupid they look with this stuff? Probably not, they seem to be SO unaware of practically everything.

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •