Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Control'

  1. #31
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    They "oversee" the NSA about as much as you "oversee" the Congress. Gimme a break dude.
    11 rejections out of 33,900 requests!! Yeah, some oversight.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    11-11-15 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,523

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    Well if you actually read their opinions, you would wonder too. I am involved with a big fight with the California Air Resources Board, regarding the Truck and Bus rule. So I get to read rulings made by federal judges on occasion. The current "judge" is a brain dead twit. I am being nice when I say that. Considering the rulings of the various judges I have seen on a variety of subjects, their literacy is in serious doubt as far as I am concerned, because they most certainly cannot comprehend what they read.
    I'm sure there are illiterate judges. I actually saw a video of a family court judge yelling at an attorney telling him "the facts are not the issue". But no one needs to listen to a local judge to know that many of these black robed lawyer tyrants have a few screws missing (or are just corporate puppets). We're all aware of the Citizens United vs FEC decision where the Supremes gave life to corporations (a paper created fiction) and deemed that money equals speech. And that's just one infamous example.

  3. #33
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,604
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    It takes years and years of experience to know what you're talking about, yes.
    Sorry, it takes NO experience to know when you've been kicked. Of course you don't have to believe me. Just ask someone to kick ya. Bet you'll know right away that you've been kicked.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #34
    Professor
    sookster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my own world.
    Last Seen
    06-27-17 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,838

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Honestly what can we do? Mail our representatives? Do you guys honestly think that is going to work?

    The Constitution is just a piece of paper the government dances around with to keep order. They do what they want. If they target a party through the IRS, their emails are lost. What are you going to do?

    Due process? Follow the law? There is a thing with people with power, and they get drunk with it. My brother is a criminal defense attorney, and cops constantly throw their manual out the window with regards to due process. You are guilty until proven innocent. They go against everything they are told to do. Why? Because they are drunk with power. The same applies to the federal government. The supreme court is a joke, because throughout history they overturn a ruling and side with the other side - it is just an interpretation of the law. Who is to say one is right or wrong? They obviously side with their respective party, and if their party is in power, pretty much everything is passed.

    You can't limit technology. Technology is an expression and testament of the human mind. You can't stop that. We can make all the laws about not making an artificial intelligence, and I bet someone is going to do it anyways. Wouldn't be surprised that the scientist would work for the government. It would be another reach in power. You can't restrict the freedom of the human mind.

    The actions of people inside the government has continually shown that the true purpose is money and power. That is it, that is the name of the game.

    So I ask whoever is reading this, when will it be enough until you are willing to do something serious about this? Do you want the government to get more crazy? Or do you want to act now? Why would you wait? Is this not a big deal? Or is it?

    I'm personally ready for a revolution. I have been for years. Our lives could be so much better if we would just evoke some change. We are content with our lives to the point we don't want to deal with the fear of change. Is the risk worth having a better quality life for all? In my opinion, yes it is. I'm not living, and I think I am not the only one who feels this way. Plus, the government is going for world control. That is what they desire, and they are going to get it if we let them.
    "Don't care. I don't care about polar bears, and I don't care about people who think our policies should be dictated by the effects on polar bears. Polar bears are basically Ice Monsters. Like that thing in the second Star Wars movie. **** em. And anything with more than four legs." -Deuce

  5. #35
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Sorry, it takes NO experience to know when you've been kicked. Of course you don't have to believe me. Just ask someone to kick ya. Bet you'll know right away that you've been kicked.
    So you got kicked and I didn't? I think your argument just collapsed on itself, under the weight of its own logic.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  6. #36
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by sookster View Post
    I'm personally ready for a revolution.
    I will happily shoot you in the face.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,604
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    So you got kicked and I didn't? I think your argument just collapsed on itself, under the weight of its own logic.
    Oh you did. You just don't care.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #38
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Oh you did. You just don't care.
    But wait...if I say I don't think I was kicked...and your argument is you know when you have been, and you don't need an expert to tell you that...and I say I don't think I did...see where I'm going?

    So use some logic here lol: I say I wasn't kicked. If I don't know that I was kicked, your argument is moot. Or are you saying I'm lying?

    Regardless, that's a just a fun way to play a logic game. In real life, people don't listen to amateurs. Sorry.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  9. #39
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,604
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    But wait...if I say I don't think I was kicked...and your argument is you know when you have been, and you don't need an expert to tell you that...and I say I don't think I did...see where I'm going?

    So use some logic here lol: I say I wasn't kicked. If I don't know that I was kicked, your argument is moot. Or are you saying I'm lying?

    Regardless, that's a just a fun way to play a logic game. In real life, people don't listen to amateurs. Sorry.
    Some people like pain to the point that they think its pleasurable. As such they might think of it more like a love tap than a kick. I personally don't.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #40
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: One Of The NSA's Original Whistleblowers Says The Goal Is 'Total Population Contr

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Some people like pain to the point that they think its pleasurable. As such they might think of it more like a love tap than a kick. I personally don't.
    And others just talk about things they're inexperienced and uneducated in.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •