Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad Ragh

  1. #1
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad Ragh

    Our governments spied on 6 Muslim Americans for years and years. All guilty of doing nothing! This just shows our FISA "Court" is nothing but a reubber stamp. Its simply a rubber stamp. The FISA "Court" will "rumber stamp" just about anything. It will stamp your names that were in the GOP to if if your name was "foreign" sounding. This is ridiculous.
    Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad Raghead"


  2. #2
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,552
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Our governments spied on 6 Muslim Americans for years and years. All guilty of doing nothing! This just shows our FISA "Court" is nothing but a reubber stamp. Its simply a rubber stamp. The FISA "Court" will "rumber stamp" just about anything. It will stamp your names that were in the GOP to if if your name was "foreign" sounding. This is ridiculous.
    Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad Raghead"
    I understand that Greenwald is being called for scoring a spectacular own goal. Five of those Muslims had ties to terrorists organizations and have been involved in radical activities..

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  3. #3
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I understand that Greenwald is being called for scoring a spectacular own goal. Five of those Muslims had ties to terrorists organizations and have been involved in radical activities..
    Notice how none of them were guilty of nothing. None of those organizations are guilty of terrorism. Just because Briedbart.com wants them to be terrorist organizations does not make them so.


  4. #4
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,276

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    Those are only the muslims we know about, those whose names were in the Snowden data.

    I'm sure the actual count is much higher.

  5. #5
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Our governments spied on 6 Muslim Americans for years and years. All guilty of doing nothing! This just shows our FISA "Court" is nothing but a reubber stamp. Its simply a rubber stamp. The FISA "Court" will "rumber stamp" just about anything. It will stamp your names that were in the GOP to if if your name was "foreign" sounding. This is ridiculous.
    Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad Raghead"
    If they're American citizens, why are they going to the FISA court?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #6
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    ...because that's what the FISA court covers?

    Why would this prove FISA is a rubber stamp? One doesn't follow the other.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    What does it have to do with the GOP? Last I heard we had a Dem regime in charge?


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Our governments spied on 6 Muslim Americans for years and years. All guilty of doing nothing! This just shows our FISA "Court" is nothing but a reubber stamp. Its simply a rubber stamp. The FISA "Court" will "rumber stamp" just about anything. It will stamp your names that were in the GOP to if if your name was "foreign" sounding. This is ridiculous.
    Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad Raghead"

  8. #8
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Those are only the muslims we know about, those whose names were in the Snowden data.

    I'm sure the actual count is much higher.



    If you're sure that means you have some actual proof that will stand up in court, eh?

    Let's see it or shut up.

  9. #9
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,276

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    You're right Shrubnose, I was employing a figure of speech. I was watching from the sidelines, as I have nothing to do with the subject of discussion.

    So let me rephrase it: I bet that there are more muslims under surveillance than those 5.

    Does that work for you? If you find out, let me know, because I don't really care about it.

  10. #10
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Glenn Greenwald "FBI On A FISA Form For A Sample Is Writing Things Like Muhammad

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    You're right Shrubnose, I was employing a figure of speech. I was watching from the sidelines, as I have nothing to do with the subject of discussion.

    So let me rephrase it: I
    bet that there are more muslims under surveillance than those 5
    .

    Does that work for you? If you find out, let me know, because I don't really care about it.



    Guess what? I agree.There are probably a lot more than those five.

    And most of them don't deserve the surveillance, but this is the post-9/11 USA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •