Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes AIDS

  1. #1
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes AIDS

    MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes AIDS

    In today's "holy ****, I can't believe people believe this" moment....

    Maybe this should be in News of the Weird? Because clearly, this guy ain't right.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #2
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    He might actually be in the same intellectual league as the "Guam falling into the ocean" guy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #3
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Female immune systems, on the other hand, function on some entirely different set of chemistry!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #4
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,104

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Female immune systems, on the other hand, function on some entirely different set of chemistry!

    ...well, they have the ability to "..shut that thing down.."

  5. #5
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes AIDS

    In today's "holy ****, I can't believe people believe this" moment....

    Maybe this should be in News of the Weird? Because clearly, this guy ain't right.
    It's Minne-effin-sota. What the hell do you expect from that magical land that produced Jesse Ventura and Al Franken.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  6. #6
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    It's Minne-effin-sota. What the hell do you expect from that magical land that produced Jesse Ventura and Al Franken.
    Hey...I live in Minnesota. Most people are much smarter, but he is running in the 6th district. This is the distirct that gave us Michele Bachmann, so apparently crazy isn't a problem there.

    Jesse Ventura was a good governor. Despite the attention. He was pretty popular but was a threat to the two party system, so the Dems and Repubs found something to work together on.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #7
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    It's Minne-effin-sota. What the hell do you expect from that magical land that produced Jesse Ventura and Al Franken.
    Al Franken is only comparable to nutters like these if you're a rabid partisan hack.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #8
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Hey...I live in Minnesota. Most people are much smarter, but he is running in the 6th district. This is the distirct that gave us Michele Bachmann, so apparently crazy isn't a problem there.

    Jesse Ventura was a good governor. Despite the attention. He was pretty popular but was a threat to the two party system, so the Dems and Repubs found something to work together on.
    My condolences

    Actually, Minnesota is probably the most Canadian of all American states - the crazies included - so they're alright with me.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  9. #9
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Al Franken is only comparable to nutters like these if you're a rabid partisan hack.
    So, you obviously got the comparison - cool!!
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #10
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: MN Republican bases economic agenda on theory that sperm enzymes in anus causes A

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    My condolences

    Actually, Minnesota is probably the most Canadian of all American states - the crazies included - so they're alright with me.
    I will only believe it's the most Canadian when Labatt Blue is available at any bar.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •