Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 211

Thread: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

  1. #11
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Last Seen
    11-16-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,775

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    "Americans who try to do the job Obama refuses to do."...........

    Update: APACHERAT is still the most biased guy in the world that even Republicans can't stand him
    What has he done to correct this? Jack ****
    Is a reputable source link available for verification .. jus' checkin' .. inquiring minds want to know.

    People most dislike in others, what they dislike most in themselves.

    Mirror, mirror on the wall............

    Thom Paine
    Remember, on the other side of that screen is a real person. ( Missouri Mule )

  2. #12
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    The administration is already borderline-guilty of outright treason, for taking the side of-foreign invaders against the rightful citizens of this nation.

    If they send in troops to make open ware against these citizens, on behalf of the foreign invaders, then I hope the good people of Murrieta are well stocked on weapons, ammunition, and plenty of rope to use to properly lynch any traitors that they are able to catch alive.

    There can be absolutely no excuse whatsoever for the grotesque misconduct that our government has already committed in regards to this matter, much less for what is now apparently being threatened.
    Foreign invaders = pre-teen children? You need to get off those paranoia pills quick. Meanwhile, don't sleep next to any alien seed pods.

  3. #13
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by CharloTexan View Post
    Foreign invaders = pre-teen children? You need to get off those paranoia pills quick. Meanwhile, don't sleep next to any alien seed pods.
    Yes. You need to know more about it in order to be snarky. Those are anchor children. Allow just one to stay and they'll eventually bring in entire families. Google "sneaking the camel's nose under the tent".

  4. #14
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yes. You need to know more about it in order to be snarky. Those are anchor children. Allow just one to stay and they'll eventually bring in entire families. Google "sneaking the camel's nose under the tent".
    This is true.

    My dad came here, now hes paying over 100,000 dollars in taxes.

    He brought his brother here who know owns a successful night club and he's paying tens of thousands in taxes.

    He brought his sister here, who is now a real estate agent.

    Keep em comin boys, if we give them the education we got ourselves some mad assets here ready to bang cash for the U.S., stick a rod in the Chinese ass saying "AMERICA STILL #1", and keep innovation going.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  5. #15
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    This is true.

    My dad came here, now hes paying over 100,000 dollars in taxes.

    He brought his brother here who know owns a successful night club and he's paying tens of thousands in taxes.

    He brought his sister here, who is now a real estate agent.

    Keep em comin boys, if we give them the education we got ourselves some mad assets here ready to bang cash for the U.S., stick a rod in the Chinese ass saying "AMERICA STILL #1", and keep innovation going.
    He came here illegally? We already have a legal immigration program for everything you just detailed. We are not going to open our borders. You can just give it up.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by CharloTexan View Post
    Foreign invaders = pre-teen children? You need to get off those paranoia pills quick. Meanwhile, don't sleep next to any alien seed pods.
    What you're not being told, 50,000 illegal alien juveniles along with a couple hundred thousand illegal alien adults who are not being deported.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    This is true.

    My dad came here, now hes paying over 100,000 dollars in taxes.

    He brought his brother here who know owns a successful night club and he's paying tens of thousands in taxes.

    He brought his sister here, who is now a real estate agent.

    Keep em comin boys, if we give them the education we got ourselves some mad assets here ready to bang cash for the U.S., stick a rod in the Chinese ass saying "AMERICA STILL #1", and keep innovation going.
    Are you admitting that you're an anchor baby ?

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by CharloTexan View Post
    Foreign invaders = pre-teen children? You need to get off those paranoia pills quick. Meanwhile, don't sleep next to any alien seed pods.
    Guess at what age MS-13, 18th Street Gang the Loapers and other illegal alien gangs recruit their gang members. They recruit them young knowing they will not be tried as adults if they are caught and tried for murder and will be back on the streets when they are released from the Youth Authority in their early 20's.

    TheMan.jpg

  9. #19
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Are you admitting that you're an anchor baby ?
    Mother is full blown citizen. If an anchor baby means illegal dad/legal mom, but what I got from a search says illegal mom.

    I wouldn't have a problem being an anchor baby though. My dad pays a ******** in taxes. He was an officer in GE and now works in a bank.

    Also, now that I'm writing this part later no I'm not an anchor baby, he became a citizen before I was born because of my mother + Reagan's bawsness.

    Also, even if I was admitting that, he's ten times more respectable than you will ever be.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Mother is full blown citizen. If an anchor baby means illegal dad/legal mom, but what I got from a search says illegal mom.

    I wouldn't have a problem being an anchor baby though. My dad pays a ******** in taxes. He was an officer in GE and now works in a bank.

    Also, now that I'm writing this part later no I'm not an anchor baby, he became a citizen before I was born because of my mother + Reagan's bawsness.

    Also, even if I was admitting that, he's ten times more respectable than you will ever be.
    I'll admit, I've been kicked out of more than a few bars in my life.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •