Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 163

Thread: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Buying

  1. #51
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    You're hilarious. You sooo want to condemn democrats and apologize for the GOP that you're willing to believe the Rev. is telling the truth about buying votes for Cochran, but want to disregard the key part of that story that directly implicates the Cochran campaign, and/or GOP operatives working for Cochran.
    Your take on my position is absurd.
    I can only contribute that to your biases.


    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Like I said, if you believe the Rev's story, there WAS a vote buying scheme being run out of his offices.
    Apparently there wasn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    He says he went there to pick up cash, and that Saleem delivered the cash in envelopes directly to him in the field.
    He says. iLOL

    Please try to grasp this. He has a history of fraud.
    Was he involved in actual fraud this time, or is his making up of a story the fraud?
    As already pointed out, two names appear in those texts supposedly from the same person. Saleem and Saleen. This speaks more to fraud on his part than anything else.


    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Do you think democrats in Mississippi woke up one morning and decided to start buying votes for a GOPer, just because he's a good guy?
    WTF? What the hell are you going on about?


    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Did this cash just fall out of the sky?
    What cash?
    Where is the evidence of actual cash, and evidence of what it was actually for, if it even existed?
    Nothing outside of this fraudsters word exists.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #52
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Are you saying that it's ok to buy votes but not ok for the bought voters to actually vote. Or are you just trying to whitewash the fact that the Conservatives committed voter fraud? Which is it?
    The Rev is a known fraudster. So what evidence exists that actual votes were bought?
    If Saleem gave money, where is the evidence it was for actual votes, and not some other reason? Hell where is the evidence that there was actual money trading hands?


    But regardless of that, I am in the camp that the dual votes were fraudulently cast.
    And am of the opinion, as I already stated, that that should disqualify Cochran, because it was part of his campaign to get them to vote.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Gee, southern black Democrats selling their votes - I'm shocked, shocked. Kind of reminds me of the Obama voters all excited because they were getting an Obama phone or Obama was gonna pay their rent.
    Gee, southern white CONs promising minorities money for services and then reniging- according to the interview with the 'preacher'. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...

    Kinda reminds me of the grand old tradition of Whites in the South manipulating the vote behind closed doors to engineer an outcome THEY want...

    Ya'll come back now, y'hear....

  4. #54
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Your ignorant inability to see the difference does not equal hypocrisy on the part of the people who actually know the difference.
    Explain the difference
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    But regardless of that, I am in the camp that the dual votes were fraudulently cast.
    And am of the opinion, as I already stated, that that should disqualify Cochran, because it was part of his campaign to get them to vote.
    The accusations are getting difficult to follow, mostly because the 'the Rev' is a known fraud and scam artist, but Mississippi election law seems a bit CONvoluted... Apparently the voters don't need to prove party affiliation, just can't declare in front of a poll worker they are casting a ballot for a guy they will not support in the general election.

    Now is there proof of someone voting in the democrat primary and then in the GOP run-off? Is that spelled out in the law as illegal? The law seems very odd, even for the South...

  6. #56
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,190

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Gee, southern white CONs promising minorities money for services and then reniging- according to the interview with the 'preacher'. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...

    Kinda reminds me of the grand old tradition of Whites in the South manipulating the vote behind closed doors to engineer an outcome THEY want...

    Ya'll come back now, y'hear....
    What you left out is that the "grand old tradition of Whites in the South manipulating the vote behind closed doors" was a Democrat/liberal tradition, until they abandoned the Democrat party after the bill of rights and voting rights acts in the 60s.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #57
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,807

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What cash?
    Where is the evidence of actual cash, and evidence of what it was actually for, if it even existed?
    Nothing outside of this fraudsters word exists.
    OK, so your point is there is nothing more to this story than one democrat making up a story out of whole cloth and perhaps selling it to muckrakers in the conservative press who ran the click bait without the slightest bit of fact checking? If that's your point, I actually agree, like I said. I don't even know what we're debating at this point.

  8. #58
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,807

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Your ignorant inability to see the difference does not equal hypocrisy on the part of the people who actually know the difference.
    Every single GOPer claims to be a 'conservative.' 100% of them. There isn't actually a Tea Party at all, at least not one that runs actual candidates in any election under the Tea Party banner, st least not in anything other than local elections. They run as GOPers, and as conservatives, but apparently different than the RINOs who call themselves conservatives but aren't 'true' conservatives according to some test that no one can name, because it varies from person to person, and anyone left of that person isn't a "true" conservative, but a fraud of some kind, e.g. a RINO.

    You have to admit it does get confusing, and it's especially confusing because the standards are defined by each individual. I'm not sure how to keep up!

  9. #59
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Now is there proof of someone voting in the democrat primary and then in the GOP run-off?

    The following page is an example of three.





    The current reported count is at 3300 at under half of the counties counted.

    WJTV News Channel 12 - Election Drama Continues 1 Week After Republican Runoff


    And then there is this development.

    FEC Seeks Answers From Pro-Cochran Super PAC | Political MoneyLine Blog
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #60
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    OK, so your point is there is nothing more to this story than one democrat making up a story out of whole cloth and perhaps selling it to muckrakers in the conservative press who ran the click bait without the slightest bit of fact checking? If that's your point, I actually agree, like I said. I don't even know what we're debating at this point.
    Wow! You really like attributing your thoughts to others.
    Pointing out what the evidence is and what it isn't, is not anything like the above.

    So again.
    What cash?
    Where is the evidence of actual cash, and evidence of what it was actually for, if it even existed?
    Nothing outside of this fraudsters word exists.


    I am guessing you didn't answer the question because you cannot point to any actual cash or anything outside of the fraudsters word. Right?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •