Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 163

Thread: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Buying

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,006

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Why do I keep seeing Bogart and Raines in CASABLANCA?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #22
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Why do I keep seeing Bogart and Raines in CASABLANCA?
    Senility?
    ďThe law is reason, free from passion.Ē
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #23
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Yeah, they had numerous accounts of Democrats voting in the Democrat primary, changing party affiliation and then voting in the Republican primary. This is not allowed by Mississippi state law.
    Yes, and Mississippi State law says that you are not allowed to voted in a primary unless you intend to support the winner of that primary. According to that law, McDaniel himself committed voter fraud. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #24
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    What?
    The fact that it was recently released just means it hasn't yet had enough time to make the rounds and be thoroughly vetted.
    You understand that is what makes it "Breaking", right?
    Search Cochran voting fraud and the day after the election the conservative blogs were calling it a fraudalnat electin.


  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,006

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Senility?
    not yet.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Buying Scandal | RedState

    I was like this now you know, I worked very hard for Thad, and I got close to some people that in trouble in the loop and were doing some things that I witnessed and know about and threw money to people for it, that I know thatís against ethics and all of that, and ah, Iím supposed to get paid on the back end and I didnít and then I said how many times do I have to get burned by people in politics that um you know say after the votes counted say ďheyĒ and it donít come, this is what they do, so, You all had your reasons for not liking what happened, I had my reason that was the pay, and um, like

    Knowing what it would take to hand the district to him because he couldnít stand up behind the allegations of proof that I would put out, um he would have to turn the district loose. I mean Thatís all there is to it. You know I mean you donít just throwin things out there that I donít think nobody would frown if a person paid black people 15 dollars a vote to vote, you know what Iím saying. You know I, you let me know what you feel about it as we discuss it.

    INTERVIEWER: you said you DONíT think that anybody would frown on it?

    FIELDER: I said I DO think.

    INTERVIEWER : I do too. I donít think that thatís right.



    Later

    INTERVIEWER: So when you say 15 dollars per person to vote, how does that happen? What does that look like?

    (Fielder shows interviewer text received from Saleem Baird)

    Fielder : Thatís just a text from one of the workers to me. Just scroll down now. Have to go through some things. ____ back up. And that was carried out numerous times. Thatís basically 20 people times 15, thatís 300 dollars, a small scale they needed 10,000 votes, black votes, to make sure, that ah, that they would have enough to beat, ah, Chris.



    The Interview

    Cochran camp buying votes in the election?

    Where's my popcorn?
    if true, it's pretty damned heinous and corrupt.

    we'll see how it pans out over the next few days... i'm sure there are alot of folks who will be diggin' into it.

  7. #27
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Buying Scandal | RedState

    I was like this now you know, I worked very hard for Thad, and I got close to some people that in trouble in the loop and were doing some things that I witnessed and know about and threw money to people for it, that I know thatís against ethics and all of that, and ah, Iím supposed to get paid on the back end and I didnít and then I said how many times do I have to get burned by people in politics that um you know say after the votes counted say ďheyĒ and it donít come, this is what they do, so, You all had your reasons for not liking what happened, I had my reason that was the pay, and um, like

    Knowing what it would take to hand the district to him because he couldnít stand up behind the allegations of proof that I would put out, um he would have to turn the district loose. I mean Thatís all there is to it. You know I mean you donít just throwin things out there that I donít think nobody would frown if a person paid black people 15 dollars a vote to vote, you know what Iím saying. You know I, you let me know what you feel about it as we discuss it.

    INTERVIEWER: you said you DONíT think that anybody would frown on it?

    FIELDER: I said I DO think.

    INTERVIEWER : I do too. I donít think that thatís right.



    Later

    INTERVIEWER: So when you say 15 dollars per person to vote, how does that happen? What does that look like?

    (Fielder shows interviewer text received from Saleem Baird)

    Fielder : Thatís just a text from one of the workers to me. Just scroll down now. Have to go through some things. ____ back up. And that was carried out numerous times. Thatís basically 20 people times 15, thatís 300 dollars, a small scale they needed 10,000 votes, black votes, to make sure, that ah, that they would have enough to beat, ah, Chris.



    The Interview

    Cochran camp buying votes in the election?

    Where's my popcorn?
    Gee, southern black Democrats selling their votes - I'm shocked, shocked.

    Kind of reminds me of the Obama voters all excited because they were getting an Obama phone or Obama was gonna pay their rent.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  8. #28
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Search Cochran voting fraud and the day after the election the conservative blogs were calling it a fraudalnat electin.
    Oy Vey!

    Your original claims in regards to this discovery/allegation/claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Is anyone in the media world taking these claims seriously other than conservative blogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Just saying since once Cochran won the election McDaniel supporters were screaming left and right fraud, and they were the only ones screaming this and just about the only people reporting this were conservative blogs.

    The original claims of fraud you refer to had a basis in the asking of dems to vote against McDaniel.
    Those claims have been supported by the double primary voting. ANd yes, they were all over the blogosphere.


    And while this is a further claim of fraud, your comments toward it, were that of being ignorant of the the actual claim and the evidence surrounding it.
    This is a separate event/claim that was new, which is why it is breaking and why it hadn't been reported at the time, nor had it been all over the conservative blogs at the time of your comment either.
    ďThe law is reason, free from passion.Ē
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #29
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    if true, it's pretty damned heinous and corrupt.

    we'll see how it pans out over the next few days... i'm sure there are alot of folks who will be diggin' into it.
    Yes, if true.

    This Rev Fielder though has been involved with corruption before.
    So how honest is he? Or is he the go-to-guy for such corruption?

    If those emails are true, this is an actual event.
    But it still may not be directly connected to Cochran.
    What I mean by that is; Yes he requested support from dems to win the primary and contracted out to do that, but had no idea that they were going to use fraudulent actions to get those dems to turn out.

    As far as I am concerned though, it should disqualify him regardless.
    ďThe law is reason, free from passion.Ē
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #30
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Kind of ironic. The Conservatives are always yelling "voter fraud" and if this is true, it certainly is voter fraud committed by Conservatives.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •