Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 163

Thread: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Buying

  1. #111
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Nobody said that. I responded to this:



    You said CONSERVATIVES, I pointed out that McDaniels is the conservative in this primary, not Cochran, and now somehow you have tried to turn the conversation to whether Tea Party and conservatives are Republican.

    In other words you are making no sense whatsoever.
    Lets try this. The conservatives and tea party self identify as republicans. They are the loudest and quit frankly can be the most obnoxious group in the republican party, but when and if they get the nerve to form their own party they are in fact in the republican party.

    Just as the far left loony liberals are the loudest and most obnoxious group in the democratic party.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  2. #112
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Lets try this. The conservatives and tea party self identify as republicans. They are the loudest and quit frankly can be the most obnoxious group in the republican party, but when and if they get the nerve to form their own party they are in fact in the republican party.

    Just as the far left loony liberals are the loudest and most obnoxious group in the democratic party.

    You stated that the "conservatives" were the ones accused of buying votes. You were wrong. Get over it. The Conservative McDaniels was challenging Cochran specifically because he was NOT a conservative.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #113
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu



  4. #114
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    You stated that the "conservatives" were the ones accused of buying votes. You were wrong. Get over it. The Conservative McDaniels was challenging Cochran specifically because he was NOT a conservative.
    There is NO conservative party. Cochran is a Republican. McDaniels is a Republican. Use any name you want, but the fact is there is no conservative party.Perhaps I should have said that it was the Republican party that committed voter fraud.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  5. #115
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    521

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Is anyone in the media world taking these claims seriously other than conservative blogs?
    The mainstream outlets are highly filtered propaganda machines for the statists. Get a clue already.

  6. #116
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    521

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Search Cochran voting fraud and the day after the election the conservative blogs were calling it a fraudalnat electin.
    And they were right. Good point.

  7. #117
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,187

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are going in circles with no point.
    We know what has been alleged. No proof of the allegations have surfaced yet. No connection to Cochran has been made.
    No exchange of cash has been shown.

    The known fraudster making the claims is a Dem. Do you deny that?
    If the allegation are true, you have no idea if Saleem was acting at the behest of another or on his own.
    Do you really not under stand that? No actual connection to Cochran has been made. If true Cochran may not be involved in it at all.

    So again; The only thing we know for sure, is that the record reflects Dems fraudulently voting twice.
    So on one hand, you attack Cochran for not being a "real" Republican. Then you say he isn't involved at all.

    Who's the one going in circles?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #118
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,187

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    You stated that the "conservatives" were the ones accused of buying votes. You were wrong. Get over it. The Conservative McDaniels was challenging Cochran specifically because he was NOT a conservative.
    I should have known this was going to devolve into "No true Scotsman" territory....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #119
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    There is NO conservative party. Cochran is a Republican. McDaniels is a Republican. Use any name you want, but the fact is there is no conservative party.Perhaps I should have said that it was the Republican party that committed voter fraud.
    Come on man, you are not serious, are you? You were the one that claimed that "Conservatives" were the ones buying votes. You didn't say "Republicans" in your original post. YOur attempts to backtrack that without admitting your error are failing. But now that you at least manage to state that it was Republicans that are accused at vote tampering to defeat another Republican in the primary I guess it's the closest we can come to a retraction of your original statement.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #120
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I should have known this was going to devolve into "No true Scotsman" territory....
    Nobody has a problem accepting that Thad Cochran is a moderate. See here as Nate Silver laments the dying breed of Moderate Republicans.

    Now that his campaign is caught in possible voter fraud the left tries desperately to label him a Conservative. Shocker.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •