Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 163

Thread: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Buying

  1. #101
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Then you didn't understand what you read.
    At no time does it say Cochran attempted to but a single vote.
    There has been no connection established between the claims of the Dem fraudster and Cochran yet.

    The only thing we know for sure is that the record reflects Dems fraudulently voting twice.
    From the article....In fact the first sentence

    An audio interview has surfaced in which the interviewee claims that he was to be paid by the Cochran camp to grease voters in the Mississippi GOP Senate runoff election.
    But it's bad, so it must be a Democrat....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #102
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    But he'll be the first to say the KKK is a bunch of liberals because they started off as Democrats. Guarantee it.
    Well liberals can't disown anyone...didn't you know?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Ah, he's not a "real" Republican. Sweet deal you guys got.
    Currently a RINO is still a Republican. So you have no point.

    Tell me, what do you call a liberal who is really a conservative?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #104
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    From the article....In fact the first sentence

    But it's bad, so it must be a Democrat....
    You are going in circles with no point.
    We know what has been alleged. No proof of the allegations have surfaced yet. No connection to Cochran has been made.
    No exchange of cash has been shown.

    The known fraudster making the claims is a Dem. Do you deny that?
    If the allegation are true, you have no idea if Saleem was acting at the behest of another or on his own.
    Do you really not under stand that? No actual connection to Cochran has been made. If true Cochran may not be involved in it at all.

    So again; The only thing we know for sure, is that the record reflects Dems fraudulently voting twice.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #105
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are going in circles with no point.
    We know what has been alleged. No proof of the allegations have surfaced yet. No connection to Cochran has been made.
    No exchange of cash has been shown.

    The known fraudster making the claims is a Dem. Do you deny that?
    If the allegation are true, you have no idea if Saleem was acting at the behest of another or on his own.
    Do you really not under stand that? No actual connection to Cochran has been made. If true Cochran may not be involved in it at all.

    So again; The only thing we know for sure, is that the record reflects Dems fraudulently voting twice.
    And we don't know yet if Cochran was actually involved or not. He may very well have been, or someone close to him. You're trying to protect him without all the facts.
    As for the Dems voting twice, they may have, but so far all we have is the word of the Tea Party. That's just not good enough for me. Show me the prof. show me names and show me where they voted twice.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    And we don't know yet if Cochran was actually involved or not. He may very well have been, or someone close to him. You're trying to protect him without all the facts.
    The hell I am.
    I keep pointing out that we no not know so can't say otherwise.
    That is not protecting him. That is a realization of the information we have.


    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    As for the Dems voting twice, they may have, but so far all we have is the word of the Tea Party. That's just not good enough for me. Show me the prof. show me names and show me where they voted twice.
    So what you are really saying is that you have not read this whole thread as an example of the claim showing three individuals who voted both in the Democratic Primary and then in the Republic primary was provided.
    It has also been acknowledged that those irregularities showing dual voting may just be clerical errors. There is no way to tell otherwise.
    And as previously stated.
    And whether you realize it or not, as McDaniel camp has claimed, as they can not be proven to be clerical errors any more than they can be proven to be fraudulent voting, the irregularities are enough to suggest fraud, and force this primary to be overturned. Especially if they find enough of them.
    Last edited by Excon; 07-02-14 at 08:29 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #107
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Are conservatives not registered as republican? Until the conservatives/tea party get the intestinal fortitude to strike out on their own, they are part of the GOP political party.
    A square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not necessarily a square.

    Seriously, do I need to walk you through the obvious?
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  8. #108
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The hell I am.
    I keep pointing out that we no not know so can't say otherwise.
    That is not protecting him. That is a realization of the information we have.


    So what you are really saying is that you have not read this whole thread as an example of the claim showing three individuals who voted both in the Democratic Primary and then in the Republic primary was provided.
    It has also been acknowledged that those irregularities showing dual voting may just be clerical errors. There is no way to tell otherwise.
    And as previously stated.
    And whether you realize it or not, as McDaniel camp has claimed, as they can not be proven to be clerical errors any more than they can be proven to be fraudulent voting, the irregularities are enough to suggest fraud, and force this primary to be overturned. Especially if they find enough of them.
    Just because they make a "Claim" should mean nothing. When and if they show hard prof this is nothing more then the young buck whining about getting slickered by the old bull.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  9. #109
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    A square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not necessarily a square.

    Seriously, do I need to walk you through the obvious?
    Yes, by all means walk me thru it. Explain to my how the conservatives and tea party can be registered republican and not be in the republican party.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  10. #110
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: BREAKING: New Allegations Point to Cochran Campaign in Mississippi Senate Vote Bu

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Yes, by all means walk me thru it. Explain to my how the conservatives and tea party can be registered republican and not be in the republican party.
    Nobody said that. I responded to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Kind of ironic. The Conservatives are always yelling "voter fraud" and if this is true, it certainly is voter fraud committed by Conservatives.
    You said CONSERVATIVES, I pointed out that McDaniels is the conservative in this primary, not Cochran, and now somehow you have tried to turn the conversation to whether Tea Party and conservatives are Republican.

    In other words you are making no sense whatsoever.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •