Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 273

Thread: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

  1. #71
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chicago, Suburbs
    Last Seen
    06-27-14 @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    307

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Would those weapons include the ones Sen. McCain personally brought with him when he wanted to bomb Syria?
    As you know, the GOP has two wings in any foreign affair, sometimes more--the NEOs and ISOs.

    Paul continues to position himself INSIDE the GOP for his Presidential run.
    If he ever finds a billionaire sugar-daddy, he'll break away and form a 3rd party top-down .
    Go Ron Paul Go... Go Raun Paul Go... Go Ron Paul Goooooo!!!!

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Would those weapons include the ones Sen. McCain personally brought with him when he wanted to bomb Syria?
    As you know, the GOP has two wings in any foreign affair, sometimes more--the NEOs and ISOs.

    Paul continues to position himself INSIDE the GOP for his Presidential run.
    If he ever finds a billionaire sugar-daddy, he'll break away and form a 3rd party top-down .

    Do you have some link on that Nimby.....I am not real big on Johnny Quest McCain and from what I know.. McCain brought no weapons with him to Syria. No US Senator would be caught doing so. Now......what he did do was take pics with people who he said he knew. That was not true. Plus he took pics with a Syrian Rebel/ Terrorist wearing a Peace T-Shirt.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria | TheHill
    Do you think this will continue?
    We've been doing this for decades. I mean not ISIS specifically for decades, but running drugs and guns are things our government does best. We've trained and armed all sorts of terrorist groups over the decades.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #74
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,864
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    So why is Obama asking Congress for money to help the rebels send Syria back to the stone age? Assad is a college trained doctor and wants his country to move forward, not backwards! And Syria is helping Maliki in his fight with rebels in Iraq by sending aircraft. This doesn't make sense - what is Obama thinking?

    Good evening to you, Erik.
    Enemy of my enemy is my friend? (At least for now).

    It's a tangled web of situational ethics, temporarily aligned national interests, and burning imperative mostly against the Islamic extremists ISIS or ISIL (pending on whom you are talking to), which are even too extreme for Al Qaeda, which has rejected them.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Looks like Iraq is buying jets from Russia to fight ISIS.
    Russian jets to aid the fight against Sunni rebels in Iraq ? PM Maliki ? RT News

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria


    Mornin' 24 Now that was a waste.....if anything. He should have started showing those ISIS members. What is meant by Pounding Sand. Juuuuuust sayin!

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin' 24 Now that was a waste.....if anything. He should have started showing those ISIS members. What is meant by Pounding Sand. Juuuuuust sayin!
    Your right, but I think he must have lost his mind after seeing what happened.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Your right, but I think he must have lost his mind after seeing what happened.
    Well they did let him live and went about their business.....he should have got his people out then. Someplace safe. Then told his people. He has business to attend to. He will be out late and attending some personal meetings.




    I think they would know not to leave any leftovers laying around. KnowwhatImean.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well they did let him live and went about their business.....he should have got his people out then. Someplace safe. Then told his people. He has business to attend to. He will be out late and attending some personal meetings.




    I think they would know not to leave any leftovers laying around. KnowwhatImean.
    Exactly, what would anyone have to lose after witnessing that happen.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •