Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 273

Thread: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

  1. #151
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    Yes, not the same thing. On one hand we have a guy vetted, known, and voted in to serve us.

    on the other, we have some anonymous guy that always defend the US military
    If that's your standard then vaya con Dios.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  2. #152
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    If that's your standard then vaya con Dios.
    good riddance to all the apologists.

  3. #153
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    good riddance to all the apologists.
    I'm not apologizing for anything. I like to stick to the facts. Paul's rant is completely uninformed. If he really believes it then he's too ignorant to hold office. If he knows it's BS then he's dishonest. Take your pick.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  4. #154
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    I'm not apologizing for anything. I like to stick to the facts. Paul's rant is completely uninformed. If he really believes it then he's too ignorant to hold office. If he knows it's BS then he's dishonest. Take your pick.
    If you think Paul is too ignorant to serve, that tells me you are too ignorant to bother with.

  5. #155
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    If you think Paul is too ignorant to serve, that tells me you are too ignorant to bother with.
    On the topic of this thread his statement was completely uninformed. As I said, he's either ignorant or dishonest.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #156
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    On the topic of this thread his statement was completely uninformed. As I said, he's either ignorant or dishonest.
    and which of "YOUR" posts proves this assertion? I must of missed it.

  7. #157
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    and which of "YOUR" posts proves this assertion? I must of missed it.
    I haven't posted any assertions, but I know Paul's claim is 100% BS.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #158
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    I haven't posted any assertions, but I know Paul's claim is 100% BS.
    "ISIS emboldened after US armed its allies in Syria"

    That is the claim of substance you have given zero evidence of being false. All the crap about if that ally in Syria is ISIS, or some other group is just obfuscation by apologists that don't want to focus on how we arm terrorists and terrorist sympathizers and have done so for decades.

  9. #159
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,755
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    "ISIS emboldened after US armed its allies in Syria"

    That is the claim of substance you have given zero evidence of being false. All the crap about if that ally in Syria is ISIS, or some other group is just obfuscation by apologists that don't want to focus on how we arm terrorists and terrorist sympathizers and have done so for decades.
    We do not arm terrorists or terrorist sympathizers and have not done so.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #160
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul: US has been arming ISIS in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    We do not arm terrorists or terrorist sympathizers and have not done so.
    hahaha. you probably refuse to accept the truth of the Gulf of Tonkin too.

    enough with you

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •