Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 341 to 349 of 349

Thread: ISIS in Iraq seizes control of Saddam Husseinís chemical weapons facility

  1. #341
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    That's what I thought too. what lies?
    Were you drinking?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #342
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,917

    Re: ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant - Worldnews.com

    Reportedly the ISIS has seized control of Saddam Hussein's best chemical weapons plant and it STILL has stockpiles of Sarin, VX, and mustard gas.

    What happened what we've been hearing about for 12 years about "Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq".

    Now, you can say "oh they're old" (20 years plus).

    Who gives a damn. Lots of old weapons still work fine. The U.S. was using bombs built in WW2 during the Vietnam War.

    The U.S. was firing 16 inch gun rounds from the Iowa class battleship forty years later in Desert Storm.

    At any rate, supposedly, Iraq had NO WMDs which means NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS. And in fact supposedly had NO ABILITY to build them.

    Lots of people owe Bush/Cheney a big apology.
    good grief. You people will believe anything.

  3. #343
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant

    Moderator's Warning:
    Threads merged.

  4. #344
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: ISIS in Iraq seizes control of Saddam Husseinís chemical weapons facility

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And you repeating the same ole comment doesn't do anything for you. Yes, I have. Now do you have anything else to say about it? If not, son, stop wasting my time.
    Well, sport...if you have been keeping up with the news...why were you making the Syria comment? Saddam Hussein's stash of chemical weapons, much of which is in sealed bunkers was in the last few days captured by that rag tag terrorist gang ISIS in Iraq. The CIA has known about their location since 2005. Yes...the weapons by now are quite degraded, however it is in fact the unaccounted for material that the UN weapons inspectors were hunting for.

  5. #345
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,028

    Re: ISIS in Iraq seizes control of Saddam Husseinís chemical weapons facility

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Well, sport...if you have been keeping up with the news...why were you making the Syria comment? Saddam Hussein's stash of chemical weapons, much of which is in sealed bunkers was in the last few days captured by that rag tag terrorist gang ISIS in Iraq. The CIA has known about their location since 2005. Yes...the weapons by now are quite degraded, however it is in fact the unaccounted for material that the UN weapons inspectors were hunting for.
    That sounds like suuuuuuch a stretch lol. If sadam had chemicals it would have been found and trumpeted on the news over and over and over years ago.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  6. #346
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: ISIS in Iraq seizes control of Saddam Husseinís chemical weapons facility

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    That sounds like suuuuuuch a stretch lol. If sadam had chemicals it would have been found and trumpeted on the news over and over and over years ago.
    I suggest that you read the thread title and google and browse a few days news.

  7. #347
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why are you afraid to source the info you posted? It's kind of a credibility requirement.
    It's in that search, do your own research for a change.

  8. #348
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Were you drinking?
    Were you smoking crack?

  9. #349
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: ISIL seizes Saddam's chemical weapons plant

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    It's in that search, do your own research for a change.
    It's your job to support your argument, not mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •