Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

  1. #61
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,439

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    I assume you realize that back in the 1980s, individuals or corporations could order things like Anthrax with little or no oversight.

    And remember, those were not "weaponized Anthrax". You couldn't put what was bought by Iraq (or anyone else) on top of a warhead and launch it. Or even in a spray bottle to use.

    I'm sure they just bought the Anthrax because Saddam liked thrash metal and got confused.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  2. #62
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,439

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah! Right!
    If she becomes a public figure it is different. Liz Cheney ran for Senate, and is thus a public figure.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  3. #63
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 07:04 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,093

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    I would rather have Cheney go face to face with our enemies than Obama, Biden, Clinton, Kerry or any jerk in the current administration.

  4. #64
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,684

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Look Cheney does have some good points but he really has no room to talk. He had personal interests to keep the war going which is a big conflict of interest in my opinion.
    Support DACA/Dreamers. "Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?"
    _____________________________________________

  5. #65
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Obama's wife, a licensed attorney is a public figure. Moreover she has sought the limelight in her own right. His daughters are not public figures and should definitely be left out of it.
    But, can you imagine how the Libbos would nut up if someone called Michele Obama, "skanky"? Huh?...lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #66
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Look Cheney does have some good points but he really has no room to talk. He had personal interests to keep the war going which is a big conflict of interest in my opinion.
    And what was that?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #67
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,439

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, can you imagine how the Libbos would nut up if someone called Michele Obama, "skanky"? Huh?...lol!
    You're acting like we all approve of calling anyone skanky.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  8. #68
    Educator
    Dayton3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-28-17 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    People are referring to Cheney previous position at Halliburton. What they ignore is that Cheney rearranged his relationship with Halliburton so he would get the EXACT same money from Halliburton in the long run REGARDLESS of how Halliburton did financially. Whether they went bankrupt or tripled in profits.

  9. #69
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You're acting like we all approve of calling anyone skanky.
    Have criticized the OP, at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    43,668

    Re: Cheney rips Obama over foreign policy in op-ed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    People are referring to Cheney previous position at Halliburton. What they ignore is that Cheney rearranged his relationship with Halliburton so he would get the EXACT same money from Halliburton in the long run REGARDLESS of how Halliburton did financially. Whether they went bankrupt or tripled in profits.
    If it went bankrupt, it would pay Cheney how again?
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge" Stephen Hawking

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •