Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 217

Thread: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers [W:79, 167:196:216]

  1. #111
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the problem with Obama is that he has been so reticent to truthfully release stuff in a timely fashion that his actions fuels all sorts of nutty conspiracy theories such as claims he is a muslim operative, that he was born in Kenya, and of course far more plausible arguments that his grades in college were woefully below normal standards of the schools that accepted him (Columbia and HLS). when someone constantly refuses to be honest or forthcoming, its reasonable for people to assume they are lying or concealing stuff
    Ignoring crazy people who make things up in no being reticent, it is just that. He has been asked to prove things no one has been asked in the past. Lies have been told about him and even in this thread we have people saying "it might be a forgery" when given evidence. I am sorry, to blame Obama for the lunatics is just making yourself look like one of them.

  2. #112
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    Ignoring crazy people who make things up in no being reticent, it is just that. He has been asked to prove things no one has been asked in the past. Lies have been told about him and even in this thread we have people saying "it might be a forgery" when given evidence. I am sorry, to blame Obama for the lunatics is just making yourself look like one of them.
    your obama support is touching, his "transparent administration" is one of the biggest jokes I have ever seen



  3. #113
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your obama support is touching, his "transparent administration" is one of the biggest jokes I have ever seen
    so when defeated with logic you change the subject.....good boy....there will be extra grain in the sheep pen for you tonight.

  4. #114
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    so when defeated with logic you change the subject.....good boy....there will be extra grain in the sheep pen for you tonight.
    nothing is funnier than collectivists calling librarians "sheep"



  5. #115
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Probably an occupy Wall Street type like the two who killed the Las Vegas cops
    Right, it's OK to blame everything on the left with no evidence. But just try blaming something on the right and the hand of God swoops down around here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #116
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    What part of I don't care don't you get? Its paperwork, could be real, could be forged.
    How do we know Reagan's wasn't forged? I demand to see it!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    How do we know Reagan's wasn't forged? I demand to see it!
    Call Nancy. I am sure she has a copy.

  8. #118
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    nothing is funnier than collectivists calling librarians "sheep"
    you are a librarian?

    If you repeat the right wing noise machine nonsense are just sheep or as they call them in private "useful idiots" I hope they send t-shirts.

  9. #119
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Call Nancy. I am sure she has a copy.
    Not a copy! The long form, raised seal original. Until I see it, I refuse to accept that it's definitely not a forgery.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Suspected: Birther shoots two law enforcement officers

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Not a copy! The long form, raised seal original. Until I see it, I refuse to accept that it's definitely not a forgery.
    Good points.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •