Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 202

Thread: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’[W:202]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    don't pull a dogberry on us, it would just embarrass the source material.

    More evidence of ‘death panels’ in Obamacare

    More evidence of 'death panels' in Obamacare

    Paragraph (1) shall not be construed as preventing the Secretary from using evidence or findings from such comparative clinical effectiveness research in determining coverage, reimbursement, or incentive programs under title XVIII based upon a comparison of the difference in the effectiveness of alternative treatments in extending an individual’s life due to the individual’s age, disability, or terminal illness.

    Paragraph (1) refers to the section that bars the health secretary from valuing the life of an elderly, disabled or terminally ill patient as lower than that of the younger or nondisabled patient.

  2. #82
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    i mispoke he lies everytime his lips move. BIG BIG DIFFERENCE
    You misspoke? OK, I can accept that. But you also might want to stop with the silly hyperbole. No one lies every time they speak. See, all I have to do is find one quote by Obama that is true... EVER, and you are wrong. That's what happens when you post in absolutes.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #83
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    World Net Daily.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #84
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,973

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    More evidence of ‘death panels’ in Obamacare

    More evidence of 'death panels' in Obamacare

    Paragraph (1) shall not be construed as preventing the Secretary from using evidence or findings from such comparative clinical effectiveness research in determining coverage, reimbursement, or incentive programs under title XVIII based upon a comparison of the difference in the effectiveness of alternative treatments in extending an individual’s life due to the individual’s age, disability, or terminal illness.

    Paragraph (1) refers to the section that bars the health secretary from valuing the life of an elderly, disabled or terminally ill patient as lower than that of the younger or nondisabled patient.
    you do realize that world net daily does not have a good reputation for publishing factual reporting.

    this is the website that pushed the conspiracy of Obama falsifying his birth certificate after all.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  5. #85
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    More evidence of ‘death panels’ in Obamacare

    More evidence of 'death panels' in Obamacare

    Paragraph (1) shall not be construed as preventing the Secretary from using evidence or findings from such comparative clinical effectiveness research in determining coverage, reimbursement, or incentive programs under title XVIII based upon a comparison of the difference in the effectiveness of alternative treatments in extending an individual’s life due to the individual’s age, disability, or terminal illness.

    Paragraph (1) refers to the section that bars the health secretary from valuing the life of an elderly, disabled or terminally ill patient as lower than that of the younger or nondisabled patient.
    I don't think you know what any of this means.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #86
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Obama told his whopper over and over again in 2009. Many were smart enough to know it was a lie from day one. Others, not so bright. So technically, he's had the lie of the year every year since he's been spewing out his idiotic left wing hackery.
    No, technically, he hasn't. There's no "technically" about it. That's like saying Miguel Cabrera was technically the AL MVP in 2011 because he was awesome in 2012 and 2013.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You misspoke? OK, I can accept that. But you also might want to stop with the silly hyperbole. No one lies every time they speak. See, all I have to do is find one quote by Obama that is true... EVER, and you are wrong. That's what happens when you post in absolutes.
    Ok lets try it this way he has lied so many darn times it just seems like every time his lips move lies spring forth. Here is a nice website devoted to HIS LIES plenty of reading here .

    List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

    obama_lies spring.jpg

  8. #88
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I don't think you know what any of this means.
    I know he doesn't

    He just posted the two provisions which make it impossible for it to be a death panel and he thinks they prove that it is a death panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #89
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    World Net Daily.
    What part of the ACA that they quoted was false? What part of their analysis and conclusions is not supported by the evidence they present?

    Pretty weak to attack the source when you can't attack the content.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #90
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Ok lets try it this way he has lied so many darn times it just seems like every time his lips move lies spring forth. Here is a nice website devoted to HIS LIES plenty of reading here .
    I'm very glad that I could help correct you, assisting you in becoming a better poster. Remember: only Siths speak in absolutes.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •