Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 202

Thread: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’[W:202]

  1. #11
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    But Obama and his White House still had to rely of Fox News to find out
    oh its the Bergdahl gambit--trust--90 of your people keep their damn mouths shut over your fellow Veteran Bergdahl--
    that desertion in combat wasn't serving with honor and distinction.
    and no one gave up the plans to sneak those children across the border either did they?
    You can measure a person by what their employees do--
    we lost one with the traitor Snowden--probably a mole from Cheney -
    Physics is Phun

  2. #12
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    LOOK he has been lying since he took the office DEAL WITH IT or bury your head I care not.
    blanket statement, especially compared to previous Presidents--do you think he lied on Executive Orders??
    He's still way behind the last three GOP Presidents on XOs .
    Physics is Phun

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Link? Please produce the list of 90 DNC / media matter advocates you say knew?


    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I'm sure the Nation will reflect on this in new polls in two weeks--
    90 or so Obama officials knew of the Bergdahl swap and none of them leaked it--
    yet give this congress one piece of confidential info and what happens??
    now we know who brings the trust -

  4. #14
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Link? Please produce the list of 90 DNC / media matter advocates you say knew?
    These 90 are members of the Obama administration--but you already knew that.
    The only reason the swap worked is NO ONE in Congress knew .
    Physics is Phun

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Which is why 90 of his people kept their mouths shut over the Bergdahl swap--pretty damn trustworthy I'd say--
    Something GOP Senators and Representatives promised they would never do--keep their mouths shut abd be confidential--
    it only took Obama 5+ years to figure out who he could trust--no one, including and especially Feinstein and McCain


  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    These 90 are members of the Obama administration--but you already knew that.
    The only reason the swap worked is NO ONE in Congress knew .
    Yup they discussed it all on their prayer blankets.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    blanket statement, especially compared to previous Presidents--do you think he lied on Executive Orders??
    He's still way behind the last three GOP Presidents on XOs .
    Cant lie on executive orders moron

  8. #18
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    But Obama's people kept their mouths shut--didn't they?
    That's a matter of record--not to mention a pretty long chain of honesty and trustworthiness from his 90 people.
    I'n very comfortable with Congress and members of the House Intelligence Committee like M. Bachmann not knowing.
    How 'bout you--seen her blab enough classified intel yet--or I$$A?
    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Yup they discussed it all on their prayer blankets.
    What are prayer blankets?
    Is that like you saying a person is crooked because they're African American--as you directly said on MMC's thread?
    Or are they dishonest and untrustworthy because they pray on blankets as Muslims do--another insinuated racial charge by you .
    Physics is Phun

  9. #19
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Cant lie on executive orders moron
    "the name-calling" card--
    yet not one proven lie from Obama with a link--
    can't wait for the vultures on me now--
    the burden is not on me to prove he DID NOT LIE
    Physics is Phun

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    But Obama's people kept their mouths shut--didn't they?
    That's a matter of record--not to mention a pretty long chain of honesty and trustworthiness from his 90 people.
    I'n very comfortable with Congress and members of the House Intelligence Committee like M. Bachmann not knowing.
    How 'bout you--seen her blab enough classified intel yet--or I$$A?

    What are prayer blankets?
    Is that like you saying a person is crooked because they're African American--as you directly said on MMC's thread?
    Or are they dishonest and untrustworthy because they pray on blankets as Muslims do--another insinuated racial charge by you .

    Hagel is white and uses a prayer blanket have a point to make that actually makes sense? among many other of obamas people that use prayer blankets how is that racial.
    I was just eluding to the truth of his Muslim origins, I know you hate the truth.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •