Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 202

Thread: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’[W:202]

  1. #101
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Well, since voting conservative would be at least equally as stupid, you seem to be advocating for people to not vote.
    Yeah, the Dem's are on such a role with one success story after another they will gain seats in the Senate and take back the House in November. My dog could do better job than Obama and clan. My dog will for sure lead in front, instead from behind. I gave up on counting all the scandals, that last of which is the IRS, VA, Iraq, lost e-mails, trading 5 terrorist for a deserter etc.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  2. #102
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Miguel Cabrera Statistics and History - Baseball-Reference.com

    2011: .344/.448/.586, OPS+ 179
    2012: .330/.393/.606, OPS+ 164
    2013: .348/.442/.636, OPS+ 188
    So there you are - Cabrera was the MVP in all three years, but he was only credited with it in later years - just like Obama's big lie.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  3. #103
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    More evidence of ‘death panels’ in Obamacare

    More evidence of 'death panels' in Obamacare

    Paragraph (1) shall not be construed as preventing the Secretary from using evidence or findings from such comparative clinical effectiveness research in determining coverage, reimbursement, or incentive programs under title XVIII based upon a comparison of the difference in the effectiveness of alternative treatments in extending an individual’s life due to the individual’s age, disability, or terminal illness.

    Paragraph (1) refers to the section that bars the health secretary from valuing the life of an elderly, disabled or terminally ill patient as lower than that of the younger or nondisabled patient.
    I'm not going to give WND too much attention since they did hang on to the whole birth certificate issue for too long, but the article does do a nice job of reminding people that Politifact can't necessarily be trusted, given that the "Lie of the Year" in 2013 was the same Obama promise that they rated "True" in 2008.

    The commments in that article about NICE are pretty thought provoking.

    Hell, in 2009 I'm sure people would say with conviction that the VA system didn't contain death panels either, and recent reports make one look at the VA with a little skepticism too......

  4. #104
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Certainly not WND, that's for sure.

    Politifact has stuck it to Obama on numerous occasions.
    They stuck it to him 5 years after insisting he wasn't lying. I'm not real keen on their opinions at this point.

  5. #105
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    So there you are - Cabrera was the MVP in all three years, but he was only credited with it in later years - just like Obama's big lie.
    Well no, he wasn't the MVP in 2011. Justin Verlander won the award.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #106
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,189

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The two things posted from the WND link earlier in the thread completely contradict the notion of "death panels." 0/10, see me after class.
    You dismissed what I posted - if you lack the honesty or integrity to prove what is false or not credible in what I posted, that's fine - but continuing to refer to other posts and links that had nothing to do with me only paints your contributions as pathetically weak.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  7. #107
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Yeah, the Dem's are on such a role with one success story after another they will gain seats in the Senate and take back the House in November. My dog could do better job than Obama and clan. My dog will for sure lead in front, instead from behind. I gave up on counting all the scandals, that last of which is the IRS, VA, Iraq, lost e-mails, trading 5 terrorist for a deserter etc.
    If you actually believe that conservatives are any better, then you appear to be nothing but a blind right wing partisan. That's OK. At least we know where you stand.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #108
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,970

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post


    So a website that is devoted to keeping his lies is biased. Because you prefer to be lied to and thus why you only listen to PRO obummer "news" sites.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tigVYfHVmQ
    no. i don't like it when people make arguments that they consider infaliable and dismiss any story or fact that contridicts their beliefs.

    you don't even give liberals the benifit of the doubt.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  9. #109
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,887

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    You dismissed what I posted - if you lack the honesty or integrity to prove what is false or not credible in what I posted, that's fine - but continuing to refer to other posts and links that had nothing to do with me only paints your contributions as pathetically weak.
    I dismissed what you posted because it came from a source that routinely lies to smear Obama. Find a better source and I won't dismiss it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #110
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Gallup: Majority Says Obama Not ‘Honest and Trustworthy’

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    So there you are - Cabrera was the MVP in all three years, but he was only credited with it in later years - just like Obama's big lie.
    You're kidding, right? Winning the MVP is quite different from someone believing that someone should win the MVP. Similar to Obama winning the award this year and someone BELIEVING that he should have won the award other years.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •