Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

  1. #41
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    lol okay? The point is some people don't need to "trust their handlers" because they're not idiots that have some come book-type thinking.
    English please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  2. #42
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Above your head?
    lol must've been. I thought we were talking about people who didn't believe in EVAL GUBMINT. Who did you think we were talking about?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  3. #43
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    English please...
    I'll dumb it down for you: some people aren't "afraid of their handlers" because they actually have some experience and know how the process works. They're what you'd call "handlers" (I would assume because your paranoid) and they're just regular people, who know the other "handlers" are also regular people. They don't adhere to some goofy, grade school-level thinking wherein a room full of shadowy figures in suits runs the world.

    And then there's people who are in fact, idiots who have no experience and don't know how it works. They're the type of people who think they have "handlers".

    Do you get it now? Let me know if you need me to draw you a picture.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #44
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,728

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    lol must've been. I thought we were talking about people who didn't believe in EVAL GUBMINT. Who did you think we were talking about?
    Stop being dopey, and we can have a real discussion.

  5. #45
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,728

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    I'll dumb it down for you: some people aren't "afraid of their handlers" because they actually have some experience and know how the process works. They're what you'd call "handlers" (I would assume because your paranoid) and they're just regular people, who know the other "handlers" are also regular people. They don't adhere to some goofy, grade school-level thinking wherein a room full of shadowy figures in suits runs the world.

    And then there's people who are in fact, idiots who have no experience and don't know how it works. They're the type of people who think they have "handlers".

    Do you get it now? Let me know if you need me to draw you a picture.
    It's not about 'shadowy figures'. Any citizen who calls out the government on crimes that they are committing has absolutely zero chance to win against the crime committing government, and you know that.

  6. #46
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Stop being dopey, and we can have a real discussion.
    Totally honest: I doubt you're capable of it. Did you read your posts? Shoot, I did: if you haven't done it, I wouldn't recommend it. Don't do it, man, you said some dumb ****. It could become recursive for you, ya know?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  7. #47
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    It's not about 'shadowy figures'. Any citizen who calls out the government on crimes that they are committing has absolutely zero chance to win against the crime committing government, and you know that.
    Any citizen who tries to point out that the face of Teddy Roosevelt climbs off of Mount Rushmore and rapes innocent South Dakotans is also facing a tough challenge, but the point is just because I think that that happens, and just because you think the bolded from your post happened, doesn't mean it's true. Are you getting that? Do you understand that your whole position is based upon a personal opinion that you have that the actual legislative branch disagreed with?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #48
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,728

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Totally honest: I doubt you're capable of it. Did you read your posts? Shoot, I did: if you haven't done it, I wouldn't recommend it. Don't do it, man, you said some dumb ****. It could become recursive for you, ya know?
    You have a low IQ, so your thoughts don't really matter. You're allowed to make your comments in the name of equality, but no one takes them seriously, and I'd bet that even you know that.

  9. #49
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,728

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Any citizen who tries to point out that the face of Teddy Roosevelt climbs off of Mount Rushmore and rapes innocent South Dakotans is also facing a tough challenge, but the point is just because I think that that happens, and just because you think the bolded from your post happened, doesn't mean it's true. Are you getting that? Do you understand that your whole position is based upon a personal opinion that you have that the actual legislative branch disagreed with?
    And your position isn't based on your personal opinion? Lol. Who's position isn't based on their personal opinion in this case?

  10. #50
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Read Snowdenís comments on 9/11 that NBC didnít broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    You have a low IQ, so your thoughts don't really matter. You're allowed to make your comments in the name of equality, but no one takes them seriously, and I'd bet that even you know that.
    !!!

    OMG Mr. Kennedy!?!?! My old high school guidance counselor!!!! OMG how are you????
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •