Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 193

Thread: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

  1. #61
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    This Changes nothing of what is posted up and tears this Administration apart at the seams.....but really. Here is some of what he did.


    In Libya Homes were considered as a human right.
    Newly married couples received $50,000 to buy their homes.
    Electricity was free to all people.
    Before Gaddafi less than 1/5th of population of libya was literate, education after Gaddafi was free and 83% literacy rate.
    Healthcare was free and of high quality.
    All loans were interest free 0% by law.
    When a Libyan bought a car, government paid 50% of price.
    Price of Gasoline was 0.14$ (8.4 rupees a litre)
    On 1st july 2011, 1.7 million people assembled in Green Square in support of Gaddafi, to show defiance against the NATO bombing Libya. That is 95% population of Tripoli or 1/3 the population of libya.
    Libyan central bank was state owned, unlike the banks in west.
    Libya was debt free.
    He believed in direct democracy, and not in the current form of lie filled democracy where politicians will lie and manipulate to come in power. He believed in self rule.
    Gadhafi believed that parliamentary democracies were inherently corrupt.....snip~
    Then. Why. Did. He. Never. Step. Down.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    He was no friend to Libya or its people.
    Did some frog tell you that ?

  3. #63
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    That's Right Lady P.....led by the Leash of the French. Hillary isn't going to win any Presidency and that's even if she does run. But what she will do should she make the Dash. Is to make any Clinton Legacy including Bilbo's to be tarnished forever in the Annuals of History.







    Benghazi: 2012 State Department Annual Security Report......



    Benghazi: 2012 State Department Annual Security Report
    Reading the Mission Statement included in the 2012 Annual Security Report, why did they fail to protect Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans from death in Benghazi when it was their responsibility to do so, as stated by themselves? That is the question most people want answered, so it never happens again!

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    The fact that I can blame every elected official in Washington, regardless of party, for our failure in Libya seems to escape you.
    No it doesn't escape me.....but what escape yous, is who's Accountability it falls under. Who Allowed these events to take place for Political Reasons. Who Did not take the Appropriate measures and put this Nation On High Alert on the 11 Anniversary of 911. Who Made the wrong call? Who dropped the ball and not only allowed what took place with.....less security. But that which in 23 other Muslim countries rose up to protest and riot around all our Interests. From State to Military Installations.

    Obama has removed all kinds of Commanders. For failing to perform their duties and for Misconduct. Now its time for BO....to accept his medicine. For his Misconduct and for failing to at the very minimum perform his duties and to hold him Accountable for that Oath he Swore!

    Time for him to lead and show he can walk the same walk he made others do. Nice and fair like. Equal and all, huh?

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Reading the Mission Statement included in the 2012 Annual Security Report, why did they fail to protect Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans from death in Benghazi when it was their responsibility to do so, as stated by themselves? That is the question most people want answered, so it never happens again!
    Its called not hiring ones enemy to protect themselves Lady P.....then giving them Keys to all ones precious assets and known locations.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Then. Why. Did. He. Never. Step. Down.
    I think part about him believing in self rule came into his place. Regardless of his Rights and Wrongs.....all of this bears out that BO.....stepped back and then tried to cover up that he and his Team. Knew all along.....from year before.....2011. Who was coming after us, threatening us, and creating all the Chaos in Benghazi and that part of Libya. The timelines with the War on Terror bears it for what it is.

    Then when he got caught in the lies.....he then admitted it was a Terrorist attack.

  7. #67
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    This Changes nothing of what is posted up and tears this Administration apart at the seams.....but really. Here is some of what he did.


    In Libya Homes were considered as a human right.
    Newly married couples received $50,000 to buy their homes.
    Electricity was free to all people.
    Before Gaddafi less than 1/5th of population of libya was literate, education after Gaddafi was free and 83% literacy rate.
    Healthcare was free and of high quality.
    All loans were interest free 0% by law.
    When a Libyan bought a car, government paid 50% of price.
    Price of Gasoline was 0.14$ (8.4 rupees a litre)
    On 1st july 2011, 1.7 million people assembled in Green Square in support of Gaddafi, to show defiance against the NATO bombing Libya. That is 95% population of Tripoli or 1/3 the population of libya.
    Libyan central bank was state owned, unlike the banks in west.
    Libya was debt free.
    He believed in direct democracy, and not in the current form of lie filled democracy where politicians will lie and manipulate to come in power. He believed in self rule.
    Gadhafi believed that parliamentary democracies were inherently corrupt.....snip~
    Gadhafi provided benefits for his people that neither we, nor any other country in the West, provide to this day! And Libya was debt free, also unlike any other Country in the West! Not bad for a "backward" country, IMO!

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Gadhafi provided benefits for his people that neither we, nor any other country in the West, provide to this day! And Libya was debt free, also unlike any other Country in the West! Not bad for a "backward" country, IMO!
    Well he was certainly giving out a lot free stuff.....wasn't he? Who's that remind you of?

  9. #69
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Its called not hiring ones enemy to protect themselves Lady P.....then giving them Keys to all ones precious assets and known locations.
    Yeah, I can see where hiring my enemy to look after my best interests might not be the brightest idea I might ever have...but there are those who claim they are so much smarter than everybody else who did exactly that! I wonder why?

  10. #70
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    I've never written what you wrote, nor ever referred to such violence as caused by a lame video that wasn't even presented in the country in question. When you want to illustrate what I say use quotes otherwise you can apologize for attributing words to me that I've never written.
    It seems you have all the facts down...Let me ask you. Why another committee investigating what you already know?
    Your mind has been made up for months...

    Now what you need to do is to formulate a criminal procecution of anyone committing any wrong doing. Pass that on to your nearest GOP representative...seems like he and his compatriots can't get that simple detail done.

    All for naught. No criminal charges...just a bunch of time wasted. Yes on the backs of 4 dead Americans.


Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •