Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 193

Thread: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

  1. #111
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,194

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    As a typical conservative hack, you would prefer that HRC not defend herself from two years of GOPs dancing on the graves of the Benghazi dead .
    Good evening NIMBY - hope all is well.

    In response to your drive by shooting, I'd simply say that HRC has had ample opportunity to defend herself over the past couple of years and her most famous defense is "but what difference does it make".
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lord, what a long drawn out way to say you're wrong.



    The UN Security Council is a joke. Other members? Angola, Zaire, Cuba, Algeria, Pakistan, Vietnam - all beaming examples of human rights.



    So? We sign agreement after agreement with 3rd world dictatorships all the time.



    I'm sure that money was taken from poverty stricken Italians and went to the poverty stricken Libyans being tortured by Gaddafi.



    Dennis Rodman went to North Korea.


    I wish you knew what that meant. He was a ceremonial head to a corrupt organization. Big deal.


    So one corrupt leader visits another.... and?


    Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Dad is home mistreating the country, son is in another country mistreating house workers.

    Why are you defending dictators?

    I am not defending dictators that's just a false pretense.....Since, I never cared about Gadhafi in the first place. I just showed you what the US and Libyan relations were as well Italy, and their European partners. Now for a bit more history.....so that you can try and put two and two together. Now.....you really do need to put forth an effort here in correlating events and leading up to whats gone down. Just sayin.


    2010 January - Russia agrees to sell Libya weapons in a deal worth $1.8bn. The deal is thought to include fighter jets, tanks and air defence systems.

    2010 June - UN refugee agency UNHCR expelled.

    2010 July - US senators push for inquiry into claims that oil giant BP lobbied for Lockerbie bomber's release.
    BP confirms it is about to begin drilling off Libyan coast.

    2010 October - European Union and Libya sign agreement designed to slow illegal migration.

    2010 December - US diplomatic cables published by WikiLeaks indicate that Gaddafi threatened to cut trade with Britain if Lockerbie bomber died in prison.

    2011 February - Arrest of human rights campaigner sparks violent protests in eastern city of Benghazi that rapidly spread to other cities, leading to escalating clashes between security forces and rebels. Gaddafi insists that he will not quit, and remains in control of the capital, Tripoli.

    2011 March - UN Security Council authorises a no-fly zone over Libya and air strikes to protect civilians, over which NATO assumes command.
    Backed by extensive NATO air raids, Libyan rebels initially capture territory but are then forced back by better-armed pro-Gaddafi forces. Rebels ask West for arms.....snip!


    Still able to keep up and correlate the information with what you have been shown? Now lets see what you can come up with. Actually trying to put just a bit of effort into it and some of that thought power.

    What sequence events played out? Who were the players again? Meaning diplomatically working with Libya?

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    you are upset that the prior committees could not find evidence of Obama being to blame for Benghazi.

    again, to be blunt, you are like an executioner who is being denied a culprit of a crime to execute.

    So again you cannot admit to the difference in committees? Is that so hard to do? Why is it you cannot make out the difference?


    I know.....it looks bad for BO and his Hill-Dog. But like I said......they didn't think that it would churn this long.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    were you asleep during the entire libyan civil war?

    particullarly during the conflict in misrata?

    BBC News - Libya conflict: Gaddafi 'cluster bombing Misrata'



    and this?

    Libyan forces shoot protesters - Africa - Al Jazeera English


    2011 February - Arrest of human rights campaigner sparks violent protests in eastern city of Benghazi that rapidly spread to other cities, leading to escalating clashes between security forces and rebels. Gaddafi insists that he will not quit, and remains in control of the capital, Tripoli.....snip~


    Care to explain how there were clashes with Rebels even before there were protests? Any reason why the MB isn't mentioned here?

  5. #115
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    So again you cannot admit to the difference in committees? Is that so hard to do? Why is it you cannot make out the difference?


    I know.....it looks bad for BO and his Hill-Dog. But like I said......they didn't think that it would churn this long.
    what exactly are you trying to point out?

    that the previous commitees were by the oversight commitee and related commitees? there was one conducted by the justice department.

    or is it that this committee is allowed to look at a broader range of documents including documents covered by other committees, which may or may not contain some unspecified document that is the mysterious smoking gun of the whole case?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Good evening NIMBY - hope all is well.

    In response to your drive by shooting, I'd simply say that HRC has had ample opportunity to defend herself over the past couple of years and her most famous defense is "but what difference does it make".
    Well.....actually it will be. Why didn't she call back to check on her people to see if they made it out of Alive? Why didn't she call back to Panetta? Why didn't she call back to General Ham? Both Testified now......she never even called back. She then testified she never spoke to BO after her talk with Hicks.

    So How does she get round the fact she didn't think to much of these people who were in a fight for their lives? Including the 20 some others that made it to the Annex. Who now will be taking depositions and were never interviewed by the ABR and Mullen with Dempsey.

  7. #117
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,087

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I am not defending dictators that's just a false pretense.....Since, I never cared about Gadhafi in the first place. I just showed you what the US and Libyan relations were as well Italy, and their European partners. Now for a bit more history.....so that you can try and put two and two together. Now.....you really do need to put forth an effort here in correlating events and leading up to whats gone down. Just sayin.


    2010 January - Russia agrees to sell Libya weapons in a deal worth $1.8bn. The deal is thought to include fighter jets, tanks and air defence systems.

    2010 June - UN refugee agency UNHCR expelled.

    2010 July - US senators push for inquiry into claims that oil giant BP lobbied for Lockerbie bomber's release.
    BP confirms it is about to begin drilling off Libyan coast.

    2010 October - European Union and Libya sign agreement designed to slow illegal migration.

    2010 December - US diplomatic cables published by WikiLeaks indicate that Gaddafi threatened to cut trade with Britain if Lockerbie bomber died in prison.

    2011 February - Arrest of human rights campaigner sparks violent protests in eastern city of Benghazi that rapidly spread to other cities, leading to escalating clashes between security forces and rebels. Gaddafi insists that he will not quit, and remains in control of the capital, Tripoli.

    2011 March - UN Security Council authorises a no-fly zone over Libya and air strikes to protect civilians, over which NATO assumes command.
    Backed by extensive NATO air raids, Libyan rebels initially capture territory but are then forced back by better-armed pro-Gaddafi forces. Rebels ask West for arms.....snip!


    Still able to keep up and correlate the information with what you have been shown? Now lets see what you can come up with. Actually trying to put just a bit of effort into it and some of that thought power.

    What sequence events played out? Who were the players again? Meaning diplomatically working with Libya?
    I don't know if just throw words and links and then pretend to make a point. So, Libya is a dictator led nation behaving like a dictator led nation - people stand up to the fact that they have no self rule (again, words mean things) and the West decides to help out. If your argument is that Libya was on its way to better ties with the west, I've got some seaside property in Missouri I'd like you to see. Oh, and quit defending dictators by bringing up all the nice things they did.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #118
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    2011 February - Arrest of human rights campaigner sparks violent protests in eastern city of Benghazi that rapidly spread to other cities, leading to escalating clashes between security forces and rebels. Gaddafi insists that he will not quit, and remains in control of the capital, Tripoli.....snip~


    Care to explain how there were clashes with Rebels even before there were protests? Any reason why the MB isn't mentioned here?
    the Muslim brotherhood? care to explain how they figure in this conversation?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    what exactly are you trying to point out?

    that the previous commitees were by the oversight commitee and related commitees? there was one conducted by the justice department.

    or is it that this committee is allowed to look at a broader range of documents including documents covered by other committees, which may or may not contain some unspecified document that is the mysterious smoking gun of the whole case?


    So why is it All those committees couldn't take any measures while conducting an investigation. But this one can?

  10. #120
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    So why is it All those committees couldn't take any measures while conducting an investigation. But this one can?
    it is a special committee.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •