Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 156

Thread: Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118, 139]

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    AFter we toppled Saddam that was when Al-Qaeda moved in and fast. So your "shock and awe" solution was nothing more than creating a vacuum for even worse people to come in. Glad you weren't in military planning.
    Then repeat Shock and Awe on Al Qaeda. Continue as necessary.

    The Israelis, as so often happens, had the right idea. BBC ON THIS DAY | 7 | 1981: Israel bombs Baghdad nuclear reactor

  2. #132
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    AFter we toppled Saddam that was when Al-Qaeda moved in and fast. So your "shock and awe" solution was nothing more than creating a vacuum for even worse people to come in. Glad you weren't in military planning.
    AlQ is not a dictatorship over Iraq. It has not committed genocide twice, invaded neighbors twice and institutionalized rape. It doesn't average 50k Iraqis killed per year like Saddam.

    You've completely lost scale and ventured into nonsense.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You've completely lost scale and ventured into nonsense.
    Well then suit up and get your ass to Iraq if you agree with it so much and stay there until the job is done.

  4. #134
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    We then suit up and get your ass to Iraq if you agree with it so much and stay there until the job is done.
    A typical meaningless reply of those without any sense of an argument.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    A typical meaningless reply of those without any sense of an argument.
    A typical response from someone not man enough to do what he asks others to do in his place.

  6. #136
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    A typical response from someone not man enough to do what he asks others to do in his place.
    The military is voluntary.

    Your reply is as stupid as telling someone "join the police force and work in Detroit" if they complain about crime. It's BS and it shows that your argument is empty crap.

    You try to make personal attacks to cover for your ignorance.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The military is voluntary.

    Your reply is as stupid as telling someone "join the police force and work in Detroit" if they complain about crime. It's absolute BS and shows that your argument is empty crap.
    And it your comment shows a chicken hawk attitude. You like wars but only if YOU don't have to fight them.

  8. #138
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And it your comment shows a chicken hawk attitude. You like wars but only if YOU don't have to fight them.
    I'm not gonna tell you about my military service, because there is no need. Your argument is BS and is typical of ignorant rants. You attempt to attack the person as a way of covering for your false claims.

    I blew your claim out of the water, and the only thing you can do about it is question my manhood.

    Everyone can see your attempt to cover getting obliterated is desperate and wrong.

  9. #139
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118, 139]How about you two take your little slap fight to the basement or knock it off. I don't care which one you do, but continuing it in this upstairs thread isn't an option unless you want points

  10. #140
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Iranís Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More..... [W:118]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Nothing changes and that's the point. Whether we are there or not, nothing changes except for the fact that we put OUR people in harms way that doesn't accomplish anything.

    Tell me, did Disposing of Saddam stop all violence there? Nope, people still die there due to violence everyday. Same in Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria, etc.

    The reality is, we are not nation builders....well at least good ones.
    No one said removing Saddam would stop all violence there; violence is ingrained in their culture. But what it did was stop a man who during his reign had possibly 200,000 Iraqis brutally murdered by his Iraqi Gulag.

    It is estimated that he was responsible for around 900,000 Iraqi deaths during his reign. Did he need to go? Yes, absolutely.

    And there have been massive changes. They aren't hard to see. Saying nothing changes is incorrect at best and ignorant at worst.
    Hail to the King baby!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •