Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Really? Let me guess - you bought into Ann Coulter's wildly inflated claims...and because Obama's got that (D) behind his name (among other factors), anything bad that is said about him must therefore be true.

    ayers, rezko, rev wright, farrakan, Phlager, Doren.. Odinga, Frank Marshall Davis...how did he get from Occidental with NO GRADES.. To Harvard? who paid for that? who was his roomate?...how is he connected to the PLO.. what is Black Liberation Theology?

    you want me to continue?...

    Obama is the JIHAD against the USA

  2. #22
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,158

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    No...I know who Obama is.. and I even know who Barry Soetero is..

    He is the trojan horse of the jihad, funded by those who want to destroy the USA...


    seems you may have bought into Alinskys narrative
    Hermann Goering had something to say about people like you:

    “Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

    The sad thing is, you're so close to the problem that you can't see it all around you.
    “To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what he’s doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    And of course Dubya never ever went outside the nation. But we do know that he went outside America exactly ONCE before he decided to run for president...which should tell anyone just how ignorant he had to be about the world around him. Scholars once tried to tell him about the Shi'a/Sunni divide among Muslims, how critically important that was to all political questions in the Middle East. His reply? They're all Muslims, he said. Such vast ignorance...and the worst thing was, he didn't even see what was wrong with being ignorant about such things.
    why was Clinton carpet bombing Iraq?

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Hermann Goering had something to say about people like you:

    “Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

    The sad thing is, you're so close to the problem that you can't see it all around you.
    I was so close to the problem I was almost killed on 9/11...and in 93 when Clinton failed me and did NOTprosecute as a WAR which led to 9/11...CLINTON IS A CRIMINAL

    how about you?
    Last edited by Travis007; 05-15-14 at 03:06 PM.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    And of course Dubya never ever went outside the nation. But we do know that he went outside America exactly ONCE before he decided to run for president...which should tell anyone just how ignorant he had to be about the world around him. Scholars once tried to tell him about the Shi'a/Sunni divide among Muslims, how critically important that was to all political questions in the Middle East. His reply? They're all Muslims, he said. Such vast ignorance...and the worst thing was, he didn't even see what was wrong with being ignorant about such things.
    I got news for you.. your lies are useless with me.. Im far ahead of ya..but nice flowery nonsense you try to run..

    Clinton was out of country draft dodging.. I guess that made him qualifed.. Obama is from Kenya.. I guess that makes him qualifed..

  6. #26
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    ayers, rezko, rev wright, farrakan, Phlager, Doren.. Odinga, Frank Marshall Davis...how did he get from Occidental with NO GRADES.. To Harvard? who paid for that? who was his roomate?...how is he connected to the PLO.. what is Black Liberation Theology?

    you want me to continue?...

    Obama is the JIHAD against the USA
    And since the topic is Soro's, let's remember the Progressive Machine he has helped to fuel using his tax dodged hedge fund billions via groups and organizations like the Democracy Alliance, the Ford Foundation, Annenberg Foundation and Trusts, the Tides Foundation, the Knight Foundation, the Poynter Institute/Tampa Bay Times, NEA, SEIU, AFL-CIO, Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, Center for American Progress, Media Matters, Think Progress, and on and on and on.

    A brilliant strategy, from an evil man, George Soros.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    And of course Dubya never ever went outside the nation. But we do know that he went outside America exactly ONCE before he decided to run for president...which should tell anyone just how ignorant he had to be about the world around him. Scholars once tried to tell him about the Shi'a/Sunni divide among Muslims, how critically important that was to all political questions in the Middle East. His reply? They're all Muslims, he said. Such vast ignorance...and the worst thing was, he didn't even see what was wrong with being ignorant about such things.
    Just for a laugh and to prove you are lying.. how about a valid link for your GWB lies?

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    And since the topic is Soro's, let's remember the Progressive Machine he has helped to fuel using his tax dodged hedge fund billions via groups and organizations like the Democracy Alliance, the Ford Foundation, Annenberg Foundation and Trusts, the Tides Foundation, the Knight Foundation, the Poynter Institute/Tampa Bay Times, NEA, SEIU, AFL-CIO, Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, Center for American Progress, Media Matters, Think Progress, and on and on and on.

    A brilliant strategy, from an evil man, George Soros.

    You are so correct.. and well said

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,829
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Good find, although I find some of the rhetoric a bit over the top.


    It is, though, a solid indication this was not just the whim of an over-eager snivley servant tampering with Tea Partiers, but a well financed and coordinated campaign.

    So much for the continuing Obama lemming bleat that it's a witch hunt.
    From my reading it appears that many groups were abusing the 501(c)(4) status. Outsiders wrote letters etc. demanding this be investigated.

    The enforcement arm of the IRS was scrutinizing groups reported as being primarily political (which records show many were).

    And bottom line, 501(c)(4)s are only supposed to have little political activity. There are other designations that allow 100% political activity. They just don't offer donor anonymity. This classification was granted limited political activity so that a bicycle club could lobby for bike lanes, for example. It was never intended to pretend to be social welfare while spending most if not all of its money on political activities by byzantine machinations to provide donors with anonymity.

    This is like liberals attacking bush because the fec investigated ACORN for registration violations.

    A couple legislators sent letters to the IRS about this issue openly and directly.

    Its a spin job, based on repetition and reliance on "unconnected" sources, common persuasion tools.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  10. #30
    User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 12:45 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    65

    Re: Obama's George Soros behind IRS targeting of Conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Big Daddy Soros gave $6.1 million to liberal groups linked to the IRS targeting scandal.
    One News Now reported back in May 2013:

    New details regarding the IRS scandal that found the nation’s top tax office intentionally targeting conservative groups are surfacing. Like, for example, the fact that George Soros-funded organizations sent letters encouraging the IRS to investigate conservative organizations.

    According to findings reported by the Media Research Center (MRC), Soros gave $6.1 million to liberal groups who urged the Internal Revenue Service to investigate conservative non-profit organizations, including various tea party and Christian groups.

    Dan Gainor, vice president of business and culture for MRC, says the scandal could be traced to a series of letters that two liberal groups — Campaign Legal Center (CLC) and Democracy 21 — sent to the IRS in 2010 and 2011 asking for an “investigation” of political consultant Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS.

    “What they need to focus on is this timeline,” Gainor suggests. “We actually carry the timeline here, and the timeline is when these lefty operations sent their letters to the IRS and what the IRS did soon after.”

    Pro Publica, The Huffington Post and Mother Jones were just a few of the accomplices that helped instigate IRS investigations. But as of 2010, Pro Publica received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

    “It is a who’s who of far-left organizations,” the MRC spokesman offers. “Remember — this is George Soros, who has given $8.5 billion to charity. Of that … that we could track, $550 million has gone to liberal operations here in the United States.”

    snip

    Soros Behind IRS Targeting Scandal – Big Daddy Gave $6.1 Million to Lib Groups Linked to Scandal | The Gateway Pundit
    Yet somehow it's not surprising given everything that has been reported on old boy Soros.

    Great follow up posting Travis!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •