Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 298

Thread: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

  1. #211
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Such a tough choice to make.

    I mean, on one hand you have this precocious little Lolita whore,commiting the most vile sexual acts with her ghetto black boyfriend (and future baby momma)right out there on the dance floor exposing and clutching at her skanky whore genitalia right there in front of the innocent children.

    On the other hand, you have a bunch of fascist American Talibani who would give her a clitorectomy if they only could, and then throw her in Burka, all the while with their lewd male overlords ogling her and yelling out all the depraved things they would do to her innocent body before killing her for honor.

    It's so hard to know which side to take.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #212
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So the girl is lying because of liberals?
    LOL

    Yea, that's it.

    I don't believe her for a millisecond.

    I do believe the multitude of Prog mouthpieces have grabbed onto the story and reported it because it fits the bigoted meme they want to push.

    But I believe it's absurd to the extreme.

  3. #213
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    I think you're wrong.

    And I'll go ahead and provide as many facts and credentials to my opinion up as you have for yours....
    Excellent. Good for you.

  4. #214
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,995
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Such a tough choice to make.

    I mean, on one hand you have this precocious little Lolita whore,commiting the most vile sexual acts with her ghetto black boyfriend (and future baby momma)right out there on the dance floor exposing and clutching at her skanky whore genitalia right there in front of the innocent children.

    On the other hand, you have a bunch of fascist American Talibani who would give her a clitorectomy if they only could, and then throw her in Burka, all the while with their lewd male overlords ogling her and yelling out all the depraved things they would do to her innocent body before killing her for honor.

    It's so hard to know which side to take.
    Are you talking about Miley Cyrus?

    On that note, I give it about...6 months before Miley does some lesbo stuff on TV. For the ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  5. #215
    Professor
    Sykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mmm. Bacon.
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Nope, purchasing a ticket does not give a person an inherent right to attend a private event. If you dont believe me, ask the people who get kicked out of football games, concerts, NASCAR races, horse racing tracks and well.... proms.
    Her outfit was cleared. She followed the rules, she did nothing to warrant being told to leave.
    "Never before in modern history have we had a president-elect so ill-informed, ill-tempered, irrational and ill-equipped to deal with the major issues that face this country." Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 1/19/17

  6. #216
    Professor
    Sykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mmm. Bacon.
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
    Ask the parents I don't know.
    Oh, sure ya do. People don't home school unless there are morals or values in place which preclude allowing their child to attend public school.
    "Never before in modern history have we had a president-elect so ill-informed, ill-tempered, irrational and ill-equipped to deal with the major issues that face this country." Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 1/19/17

  7. #217
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,195

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    LOL

    Yea, that's it.

    I don't believe her for a millisecond.

    I do believe the multitude of Prog mouthpieces have grabbed onto the story and reported it because it fits the bigoted meme they want to push.

    But I believe it's absurd to the extreme.
    So she's lying because of the "Prog mouthpieces." Isn't that 2 separate things?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #218
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So she's lying because of the "Prog mouthpieces." Isn't that 2 separate things?
    I think she's lying, and the mouthpieces are eager to spread the story because it fits their agenda. Pretty simple, and I know you get it.

  9. #219
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Even allowing her version of events to be totally non biased and objective, if she knew the host group was religous and the event would have religous overtures, and she was really interested in staying, she should have erred on the side of wardrobe caution- not "can I squeek this by?" Thus, Booting her was reaonable.

    Now, a secular host group would have different expectations about dress, dance etc. In that case, I would side with the girl.
    I don't recall anything being said that the group was religious or that the event had religious overtones.

    And from the reports, which I admit are one-sided, the girl wasn't asked to leave because she broke any rules. It was because her behavior might cause the boys to have impure thoughts. Now granted, there may be some overlap between that and breaking rules concerning appropriate behavior but I think the main motivation behind the criticism is the realization that these sorts of issues are not well-served by attempts to shield soon-to-be adults from things they're bound to encounter in the real world.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #220
    Educator Soupnazi630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-08-14 @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    855

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Oh, sure ya do. People don't home school unless there are morals or values in place which preclude allowing their child to attend public school.
    Wrong parents home school for many reasons not always because of some value or moral.

    More often because it simply educates kids better than government schools.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •