Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 298

Thread: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

  1. #141
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by coyotedelmar View Post
    They weren't. Hell I'm pretty confident they weren't, however and I went back to make sure I was right on this) it is pretty obvious Claire first immediate assumption was that was what they were doing:


    Surely you can agree that is a pretty big assumption to make, and the fact they were talking among themselves is some sign of "naughty," is kind of funny. Maybe she didn't mean it to, but it kind of comes off as though her and/or her friends from the get go decided the dads were pervs who only wanted to ogle teens at the dance. Posters on other sites have also made a good point that is the dads goal were to ogle teen girls, why would they want to kick Claire out?
    I'm not as confident as you because I wasn't there. Claire claims a Mrs. D started harassing her over her dress from the moment she walked in the door. Surely you can agree the dress was at arms length and met the code? Anyway, the more I look at the photos of Claire in the car with her date....the more she kind of looks like Miley Cyrus with her hair like that ....and so perhaps...just perhaps she was imitating Miley at the dance. That certainly might explain why the dad's were having impure thoughts. lol

    But still, a first warning probably would have been more appropriate rather than just tossing her out.

  2. #142
    Professor
    Sykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mmm. Bacon.
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,257

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Meh. It's whatever. She's a little hooker already. No idea why this was newsworthy.

    One would hope she would learn her lesson and dress appropriately in the future, but I doubt it.
    A hooker? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
    "Never before in modern history have we had a president-elect so ill-informed, ill-tempered, irrational and ill-equipped to deal with the major issues that face this country." Kareem Abdul Jabbar, 1/19/17

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NE WI.
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,029

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by coyotedelmar View Post
    Posters on other sites have also made a good point that is the dads goal were to ogle teen girls, why would they want to kick Claire out?
    `
    Good logic, assuming all Dad's get erections watching 17 year old girls. It's natural that grown men lust over minors and it's perfectly moral and legal. /sarc

  4. #144
    Live, Love, Laugh.
    SayMyName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Taizhou, China
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,034

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    I am rather fond of impure thoughts.

  5. #145
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,010

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    I am taking this story with a grain of salt given how bias this site looks to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The problem with this picture is the school faculty is weak and stupid.
    What school faculty? Didn't you read? This was a gathering for homeschooled kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The proof that the men were "ogling" her is......?

    If you read the articles, all the say is one woman asked her to leave. But leave it to everyone to assume these men were standing around the balcony of their homeschooled kids' proms staring at her.
    The article says that the woman stated that the men were watching her, so whether the men themselves ever said anything or not is still up for question. At this point though it seems like Claire is the only source for this story. Another red flag.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  6. #146
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,010

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Claire claims a Mrs. D started harassing her over her dress from the moment she walked in the door.

    But still, a first warning probably would have been more appropriate rather than just tossing her out.
    If this Mrs. D was harassing her from the beginning, then how many warning did the woman maybe give? Even giving the benefit of the doubt it could have been given in terms that the woman felt were warnings but the girl did not recognize as such.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  7. #147
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by coyotedelmar View Post
    Came across a local news story about it, which had a comment from someone who did set-up for the prom. They had a link to a blog by someone who was at the prom who has a different story (man that is a mouthful):
    Dads Are Not The Problem | the road less traveled


    Chesterfield homeschooler kicked out of prom over
    That is the first comment I mentioned.

    This is going off the assumption they both are telling the truth about being there/going to it, since it'd be about impossible to verify. The second video has an interview with the girl who posted on the blog and her mom.
    The eyewitness accounts are now coming out in droves, contradicting the "facts" that the girl put out there, and accurately showing disgust for the idiots who jumped on the "perverted fathers" part of the story.

  8. #148
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What kind of sick mind condones fathers leering at teenage girls at a prom?
    First off, there is no proof that they did that, and now it's coming out that they in facte did NOT leer at her.

    Second, by your twisted and disgusting logic, all men who "leer" at teenage girls are at risk of having perverted thoughts of their daughters or teenage relatives. Of course you plan to comment to all of them here in this thread who made any kind of comment about this girl being cute, hot, or anything else that they should seek help for being on the hairy edge of incestuous activities, right?

    There is someone who needs to seek help, and that's a person who believes the accusations of a teenager against fathers, and a person who thinks a man who looks at a pretty young girl is about to act on sexual fantasies with his own daughter.

  9. #149
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,928

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Wrong.

    If you go to the link there are 2 pictures of the sweet young girl that this story is about.
    Oh, I did. In fact, if you bother to read Post #16, you'll see that I also found and linked the original source upon which the OP's Progressive Secular Humanist blog was based and actually read it.

    But that doesn't change the fact that the OP asked "What's wrong with this picture" without himself providing a picture.

  10. #150
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,432

    Re: Teen ejected from prom after dads experience ‘impure thoughts’

    Aren't "impure thoughts" a natural part of the pro-creation process?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •