Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 139

Thread: More NSA Secrets Revealed

  1. #61
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    yes........
    Hmmm interesting. Dont want big brother here spying on you, but rest of the world, **** em. Lets collect data on every single person in the world (except for the US tho we are cool). Am i right?


  2. #62
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,315

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Hmmm interesting. Dont want big brother here spying on you, but rest of the world, **** em. Lets collect data on every single person in the world (except for the US tho we are cool). Am i right?
    Sure. Just imagine if we'd collected information on Lenin, or Hitler, or Ho Chi Minh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #63
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sure. Just imagine if we'd collected information on Lenin, or Hitler, or Ho Chi Minh.
    Imagine if we found aliens on mars! Imagine if none of them didnt exist. But hey, bud, we did collect data on all of them......... But lets not act like we would of done anything...


  4. #64
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Is it about what the government wants or is it about what the people want? Afterall i thought it was government by the people and for the people, not the "we can do whatever the **** we want"
    Do you assume you speak for all of the people? Moreover, do you think the tyranny of the majority is a bad or good thing?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  5. #65
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Do you assume you speak for all of the people? Moreover, do you think the tyranny of the majority is a bad or good thing?
    How can you possibly justify spying on all Americans and innocent people around the world? For what purpose does this serve? When does it cross the line of being "safe" to being a tyrannical practice?


  6. #66
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,315

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Imagine if we found aliens on mars! Imagine if none of them didnt exist. But hey, bud, we did collect data on all of them......... But lets not act like we would of done anything...
    We did? Before they took power and murdered hundreds of millions of people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #67
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    How can you possibly justify spying on all Americans and innocent people around the world? For what purpose does this serve? When does it cross the line of being "safe" to being a tyrannical practice?
    To have information. Grow up.

    Are you saying that intelligence agencies shouldn't exist lol
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #68
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    We did? Before they took power and murdered hundreds of millions of people?
    Remember when we invaded Russia after the Bolsheviks took power? Please tell me we didnt collect informatino on Lenin?
    Remember when we entail within the Nazi party?
    Please dont act so ignorant.


  9. #69
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    To have information. Grow up.
    Whats the point of having information on millions upon millions of europeans?


    Are you saying that intelligence agencies shouldn't exist lol
    Nope not at all what im saying.


  10. #70
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: More NSA Secrets Revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Whats the point of having information on millions upon millions of europeans?
    To understand trends, policies, beliefs, etc.

    Those are important to understand. Do you disagree?

    Nope not at all what im saying.
    What do you think intelligence agencies should do?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •