Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 226

Thread: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists[W:130]

  1. #161
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,488

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Perhaps you should start a thread about Joseph Kony and those who care can contribute.
    Thanks for illustrating the point.

  2. #162
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I await your apology.

    Yes, but calling me a liar is still a personal attack.


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh my God...how in the hell do you not understand that's EXACTLY the point I'm making! Holy crap, you just made my point for me. You aren't interested in context, you don't care what she actually said, you just want to twist her words into a way your political team can use for a victory.

    Unbelievable, I never thought someone would actually admit they don't care about the context of words when they are blatantly twisting them into something they are not. That cracked me up. Thank you for proving exactly what I've been saying this whole thread.


    Seriously, you have to stop now, my side is hurting from laughing so much. The fact you are now saying that only extreme people care about putting words into the proper context shows you for exactly what you are. Only someone playing team politics or an incredibly dishonest person would take words out of context intentionally just to smear someone else because they don't agree with the letter behind their name. People who care about the truth will ALWAYS want to know the context of what is said.

    Obviously you don't care about the truth, you just want to wear the Republican cheerleading costume. At least you're willing to admit it.
    He got the truth. He just didn't get the "truth" he wanted.

    Then, much like Johnson, you only saw and heard what you wanted to hear. I watched it in real time as well, she gave direct answers to the best of her ability. You're just playing partisan games at this point.

    No, there is not. Just because you don't like the truth, you're not entitled to make up your own and call it fact.

    They answered the questions directly.

    If that were true, how come he didn't continue to press her? She didn't say anything in her last paragraph she hadn't already said, why didn't he continue to press her?

    Your answer is BS and we both know it.

    Every lie being told about what she said is offensive to anyone interested in the truth.
    Hillary has proven she is not fit to lead anything...certainly not a country.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Hillary has proven she is not fit to lead anything...certainly not a country.
    None of these facts matter to them.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    You really need to get some things straight.

    First I have an opinion, it's a free nation despite what you radical leftist want, and I will give my opinion at will.

    Next if I want to refer to your misrepresentation of a lean here I may do so, and it's not calling you a liar it's my opinion on how you present yourself. IMO you present your self as a hilda lover at any and all cost.

    Finally you saying what Hilda's words mean is meaningless for they are your partisan opinion NOT fact as you claim them to be. As long as you present your partisan leftist opinion as fact I'll continue to believe your lean as presented here is misleading and wrong (my opinion deal with it)

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I don't know why you call her hilda, her name is Hillary. Surely you're smart enough to type an extra two letters.

    And she's not my beloved, I have no attachment at all to her. Unlike you, I just prefer facts and truth.

    That's not what I said. I said you called me a liar, by saying that I claim to be one thing when I'm another. Thus, you are calling me a liar.

    So I still await your apology for the personal attack.

    What an incredibly dishonest thing to say. Everything requires context. Taking words out of context (and your refusal to consider context says a lot about you) can completely twist the meaning of words into something they were never intended.

    Of course they did. The problem with Romney's 47% comment was that, in context, it was incredibly offensive.

    A better example would be when Romney was quoted as saying that he's "not concerned about the very poor". Any person interested in the truth would know he was simply making the case safety nets already exist for those people, so he would focus on the middle class, a completely logical thing to say.

    I guess that means Romney is my beloved now too, right? Because I care about context when he said something?

    And your opinion is clearly wrong, as evidenced by the context surrounding her words. Why do you insist on such a dishonest interpretation of what she said? Are you really that absorbed into team politics you're willing to ignore facts to commit to lies?

    No, it just was representative of how hard I laughed when you admitted you weren't concerned about facts, only mindless partisan rhetoric.

    You don't have a point of view, you have partisan rhetoric which has been proven false to anyone interested in truth.
    Don't intentionally misrepresent what people say and we don't have a problem. *shrugs*

    And even if it's not what she does, you'll just pretend it is anyways, because you have already admitted you will willfully remain ignorant of any actual context or truth.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    In other words, no rebuttal. Kony isn't a cudgel the hacks can attempt to bash Hillary with. That is the only, and I mean ONLY reason they care one rabbit turd about Boko.
    Its always remarkable watching you claim you know the telos of anyone who disagrees with you. 300 girls kidnapped, many forced to concert to islam, a terror group that kills children for daring to go to school-and you KNOW, DEEP DOWN, that anyone unhappy with the actions of the former sec of state regarding this group, and this incident are simply because of politics. I guess thats one way to go.

  6. #166
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its always remarkable watching you claim you know the telos of anyone who disagrees with you. 300 girls kidnapped, many forced to concert to islam, a terror group that kills children for daring to go to school-and you KNOW, DEEP DOWN, that anyone unhappy with the actions of the former sec of state regarding this group, and this incident are simply because of politics. I guess thats one way to go.
    I don't doubt that some of the concern is genuine. Just not from the usual suspects.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I don't doubt that some of the concern is genuine. Just not from the usual suspects.
    Right, because of your supernatural abilities. Perhaps its just convenient, you know to keep things tidy in your mind.

  8. #168
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,985

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Hillary has proven she is not fit to lead anything...certainly not a country.
    You've proven you have no objectivity on this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    You really need to get some things straight.

    First I have an opinion, it's a free nation despite what you radical leftist want, and I will give my opinion at will.
    But you weren't giving an opinion, you were lying about what Hillary said while simultaneously calling me a liar.

    This isn't hard.

    Next if I want to refer to your misrepresentation of a lean here I may do so
    But it's not a misrepresentation of a lean. Only an extremist would think I'm anything other than moderate. Do you have any idea how many times conservatives on this forum have called me liberal or how many times liberals on here have called me a conservative?

    I'm neither, I'm someone interested in facts and common sense. Extreme solutions are never real solutions, they just cause different problems. Most problems require small fixes, but since small moderate fixes don't play well to voter bases, you rarely hear candidates advocate for small fixes.

    I'm a moderate. I really don't care what you think I am, I'm a moderate. And you called me a liar, which is a personal attack. You said if I could prove where you called me a liar, you would apologize. You haven't apologized. So are you going to apologize or are you going to be the liar you claim me to be?

    and it's not calling you a liar it's my opinion on how you present yourself.
    Yes, it is. You say I am misrepresenting my political lean...which means you are calling me a liar.

    This isn't hard to understand. Why you're refusing to do so boggles my mind.

    IMO you present your self as a hilda lover at any and all cost.
    I'm a Hillary lover because, unlike you, I care about context and the meaning of what she says, and don't proudly gloat about the fact I'm deliberately taking her words out of context to promote my political agenda?

    That's just stupid.

    Finally you saying what Hilda's words mean is meaningless for they are your partisan opinion NOT fact as you claim them to be.
    No, they ARE fact. We know it's fact because we can see EXACTLY what she meant. When you read the entire exchange, it's VERY clear what she meant. You are 100% wrong on this.

    As long as you present your partisan
    MY partisan? No, you have admitted you are intentionally ignoring all context of what Hillary said because you know the context will disprove YOUR partisan opinion. You're the only one playing team politics here, and you've already admitted to it.

  9. #169
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I'm a Hillary lover because, unlike you, I care about context and the meaning of what she says, and don't proudly gloat about the fact I'm deliberately taking her words out of context to promote my political agenda?

    That's just stupid.

    No, they ARE fact. We know it's fact because we can see EXACTLY what she meant. When you read the entire exchange, it's VERY clear what she meant. You are 100% wrong on this.

    MY partisan? No, you have admitted you are intentionally ignoring all context of what Hillary said because you know the context will disprove YOUR partisan opinion. You're the only one playing team politics here, and you've already admitted to it.
    What did she mean when she stood in front of four caskets and told the parents that their sons died because of a YouTube video when she knew that was untrue.

    What did she mean when she told those parents and other family members that she would make sure the author of that video would go to jail. What about the people that actually murdered their sons ??? Why not promise to bring them to justice ??



    And you defend her by crying "context" ?? You're right... that's just stupid. Your partisanship is on stage for everyone to see.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

    I never said I had objectivity. Hildabeast is someone that should be banned from public service over her lies and maybe worse - maybe she deserves prison. These are my opinions and I'm free to enjoy them as much as I like.

    You seeem quite fixated on being called a liar becuase my opinion of you is FAR different then your opinion of yourself. I'm quite certain neither opinion is completely accurate, but you have done nothing but show far left leanings, complete hildabeast support, and extreme views of the same so I'm quite comfortable with my OPINION of your radical left wing leanings. I don't know why that hurts you so much? I don't care either.

    I will repeat this though for it bears worth repeating. Your view of context of hilda's "what difference does it make" statement is your opinion. I find your opinion distasteful, irrelevent and possibly even damaging upon the nation. If our society is to accept your view (which in my opinion is nothing but more political spin to protect the hildabeast) then it will ignore the tragedy of Benghazi and promote those who failed our people there. So I will state my opinion about your inept point of view, about your radical hilda defense, and extremism at each and every point I can.




    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    You've proven you have no objectivity on this issue.
    But you weren't giving an opinion, you were lying about what Hillary said while simultaneously calling me a liar.

    This isn't hard.

    But it's not a misrepresentation of a lean. Only an extremist would think I'm anything other than moderate. Do you have any idea how many times conservatives on this forum have called me liberal or how many times liberals on here have called me a conservative?

    I'm neither, I'm someone interested in facts and common sense. Extreme solutions are never real solutions, they just cause different problems. Most problems require small fixes, but since small moderate fixes don't play well to voter bases, you rarely hear candidates advocate for small fixes.

    I'm a moderate. I really don't care what you think I am, I'm a moderate. And you called me a liar, which is a personal attack. You said if I could prove where you called me a liar, you would apologize. You haven't apologized. So are you going to apologize or are you going to be the liar you claim me to be?

    Yes, it is. You say I am misrepresenting my political lean...which means you are calling me a liar.

    This isn't hard to understand. Why you're refusing to do so boggles my mind.

    I'm a Hillary lover because, unlike you, I care about context and the meaning of what she says, and don't proudly gloat about the fact I'm deliberately taking her words out of context to promote my political agenda?

    That's just stupid.

    No, they ARE fact. We know it's fact because we can see EXACTLY what she meant. When you read the entire exchange, it's VERY clear what she meant. You are 100% wrong on this.

    MY partisan? No, you have admitted you are intentionally ignoring all context of what Hillary said because you know the context will disprove YOUR partisan opinion. You're the only one playing team politics here, and you've already admitted to it.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •