Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 284

Thread: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

  1. #131
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,880

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Where's the depositions from the Deen case? (Actually I never even knew there was a Deen 'case')
    The lawsuit (from a former employee) was where the "N-bomb" revelation came out. Here's the full transcript of the deposition:

    Here's the Racist Paula Deen Deposition Transcript - Scandals - Eater National

    Here's something else:
    Paula Deen’s Cook Alleges Racism, Slurs by Celebrity Chef - ABC News
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #132
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,726

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The lawsuit (from a former employee) was where the "N-bomb" revelation came out. Here's the full transcript of the deposition:

    Here's the Racist Paula Deen Deposition Transcript - Scandals - Eater National

    Here's something else:
    Paula Deenís Cook Alleges Racism, Slurs by Celebrity Chef - ABC News
    Dude, with all due respect, that is a horse**** link and you know it! If Paula Deen is a racist because of that, then MJ and Charles Barkley are the grand dragons of their local Black Panthers chapters.

  3. #133
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,880

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Dude, with all due respect, that is a horse**** link and you know it! If Paula Deen is a racist because of that, then MJ and Charles Barkley are the grand dragons of their local Black Panthers chapters.
    Which one, the deposition link? THAT IS THE RELEVANT TEXT OF THE DEPOSITION.

    Here's the full 149-page document: Transcript of the Testimony of Paula Deen Date: May 17, 2013

    Have fun plowing through that.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #134
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Where's the depositions from the Deen case? (Actually I never even knew there was a Deen 'case')
    Here
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #135
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,726

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Which one, the deposition link? THAT IS THE RELEVANT TEXT OF THE DEPOSITION.

    Here's the full 149-page document: Transcript of the Testimony of Paula Deen Date: May 17, 2013

    Have fun plowing through that.
    You cited a link that begins with 'Here's the racist Paula Deen...'. Plus, even excusing that, what in that link says that she is a racist today?

  6. #136
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,880

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    You cited a link that begins with 'Here's the racist Paula Deen...'. Plus, even excusing that, what in that link says that she is a racist today?
    Read. The. ****ing. Transcript.

    The first link had the relevant excerpts from the deposition. The last one I posted has the full 149-page deposition. My guess is you're not going to read either.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #137
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Read. The. ****ing. Transcript.
    When someone trolls, any excuse is good enough to not look at the facts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #138
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,726

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    When someone trolls, any excuse is good enough to not look at the facts
    Name calling, how classy.

  9. #139
    Guru
    The Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,726

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Read. The. ****ing. Transcript.

    The first link had the relevant excerpts from the deposition. The last one I posted has the full 149-page deposition. My guess is you're not going to read either.
    Nothing in that ****ing transcript says that she is a racist TODAY. I did read it.

  10. #140
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,880

    Re: Michael Jordan: I was against all white people

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Nothing in that ****ing transcript says that she is a racist TODAY. I did read it.
    The allegations in the ABC story sure do nothing to dispel the idea.

    I also never said that the transcript showed she was a racist on May 8, 2014. I said the transcript shows her racist past goes far beyond the "she used the N-bomb a couple of times 30 years ago" line that you were parroting.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •