Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 680

Thread: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

  1. #271
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    and as an American I was upset back in early times-our President's had great looking first ladies and even hotter mistresses (Jackie and Marilyn) Clinton destroyed that image of AMerican Primacy

    and I guess Monica wants to get some cash after receiving no royalties for her role in Crouching Intern, Hidden Cigar!
    The only reason Clinton "destroyed that image" was because it was made public while he was in office. JFK, LBJ, Ike ... Hell, even FDR was getting some on the side and he couldn't even walk.

    The only thing Clinton destroyed was the myth that US Presidents are somehow sexually virtuous.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #272
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,803

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The only reason Clinton "destroyed that image" was because it was made public while he was in office. JFK, LBJ, Ike ... Hell, even FDR was getting some on the side and he couldn't even walk.

    The only thing Clinton destroyed was the myth that US Presidents are somehow sexually virtuous.
    you'd think the leader of the free world would have some babalicious chick on the side giving him hummers

    I love funerals of French leaders. There are always two weepy women there. The distinguished looking Matron along side the hottie in the black mini: the wife and the mistress.



  3. #273
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you'd think the leader of the free world would have some babalicious chick on the side giving him hummers

    I love funerals of French leaders. There are always two weepy women there. The distinguished looking Matron along side the hottie in the black mini: the wife and the mistress.
    And Silvio Berlusconi's dames put those ladies to shame.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #274
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    and as an American I was upset back in early times-our President's had great looking first ladies and even hotter mistresses (Jackie and Marilyn) Clinton destroyed that image of AMerican Primacy

    and I guess Monica wants to get some cash after receiving no royalties for her role in Crouching Intern, Hidden Cigar!
    Or....maybe she after going through 17 years of Hell allowing others to define her, at the age of 40 is tired of walking on eggshells and is ready to use her experience as one who was demonized beyond the pale through bully tactics of the powerful and maybe be able to help others who are faced with the same. Whether it be a boss, or another figure of authority.

  5. #275
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,803

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Or....maybe she after going through 17 years of Hell allowing others to define her, at the age of 40 is tired of walking on eggshells and is ready to use her experience as one who was demonized beyond the pale through bully tactics of the powerful and maybe help others who are faced with the same.
    yeah that is one Possible interpretation. I think cash is a more reasonable one

    it must be tough knowing that a federal court has ruled that its not defamation for say the Producer of Law and Order to use the term "Getting a Lewinsky" to refer to someone getting his pipe sucked



  6. #276
    Folle
    Urethra Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    European Union
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,323

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Your ignorance is amusing as you claim voter's should be concerned of his political skills ...well maybe you missed the info that he was getting serviced under the desk while talking to members of Congress and world leaders over Bosnia while getting a blow job. So much for being all focuse on the afairs at hand. .
    Yawn. And Churchill made crucial decisions about world war 2 when he was drunk. And Bush was having hallucinations half the time (he claimed to talk to God). And Drake finished his game of bowls before he dealt with the Spanish Armada. Your point doesn't in any way excuse Lewinsky as the Mother Teresa you want to build her up into. Does she take NO responsibility for sucking the president while he's discussing world affairs? If she wasn't being coerced then the responsibility was hers as well as his. He was irresponsible. She was too. Your naïvety is stunning. Were you stung by an older guy in your youth? Is that where your bitterness comes from? Did you also blow someone you shouldn't have - and can't take the responsibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    You also refuse to see any absurdity of a man over half her age .
    Age is not relevant when they are both adults. I've had sex with guys way older than me - that was neither abusive nor inappropriate since we were both consenting adults.

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post

    misusing his powers/authority over her. .
    Your interpretation. She cosented and you admit she consented. Are you simply anti Clinton from a political viewpoint? And like the media, see this as a convenient stick?

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post

    I really don't care how many blowjobs you have performed with regret when you were young and dumb, Your ass didn't have to pay 17 years in the public light for it. .
    I had the sense not to go tell a superior about my antics, the result being my career stayed intact!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post

    Most likely in all your tough talk you couldn't have lived up to the same scrutiny Lewinsky has for the same choices. Hypocrite.
    I have never denied that the media scrutiny must have been tough: for Lewinsky, for Clinton, and for his wife and daughter. I don't claim to want to live up to that - you make that assumption, before you descend to namecalling.

    This argument is getting very circular, so it will be my last post in this thread. But go on, you have the last word. You know it'll kill you not to.
    "C'est le dernier qui a parlé qui a raison"
    Amina.

  7. #277
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The only reason Clinton "destroyed that image" was because it was made public while he was in office. JFK, LBJ, Ike ... Hell, even FDR was getting some on the side and he couldn't even walk.

    The only thing Clinton destroyed was the myth that US Presidents are somehow sexually virtuous.
    All the above you mentioned were Democrats with the exception of Ike but the alleged affair was between the General Ike and Capt. Kay Summersby his driver. And nothing Summersby wrote later verified an actual sexual relationship. And nothing of that nature while he served as president of this country. Big difference.

  8. #278
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    All the above you mentioned were Democrats with the exception of Ike but the alleged affair was between the General Ike and Capt. Kay Summersby his driver. And nothing Summersby wrote later verified an actual sexual relationship. And nothing of that nature while he served as president of this country. Big difference.
    I'm sure if we feel like digging we can find equal D and R sexual indiscretions. Horniness knows no party.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #279
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Urethra Franklin View Post
    Yawn. And Churchill made crucial decisions about world war 2 when he was drunk. And Bush was having hallucinations half the time (he claimed to talk to God). And Drake finished his game of bowls before he dealt with the Spanish Armada. Your point doesn't in any way excuse Lewinsky as the Mother Teresa you want to build her up into. Does she take NO responsibility for sucking the president while he's discussing world affairs? If she wasn't being coerced then the responsibility was hers as well as his. He was irresponsible. She was too. Your naïvety is stunning. Were you stung by an older guy in your youth? Is that where your bitterness comes from? Did you also blow someone you shouldn't have - and can't take the responsibility?


    Age is not relevant when they are both adults. I've had sex with guys way older than me - that was neither abusive nor inappropriate since we were both consenting adults.



    Your interpretation. She cosented and you admit she consented. Are you simply anti Clinton from a political viewpoint? And like the media, see this as a convenient stick?



    I had the sense not to go tell a superior about my antics, the result being my career stayed intact!


    I have never denied that the media scrutiny must have been tough: for Lewinsky, for Clinton, and for his wife and daughter. I don't claim to want to live up to that - you make that assumption, before you descend to namecalling.

    This argument is getting very circular, so it will be my last post in this thread. But go on, you have the last word. You know it'll kill you not to.
    I've never stated anything of the kind that Lewinsky is some kind of Mother Theresa. She herself takes full responsibility in her part.
    You on the other hand are a person who refuses to recognize that and yet refuses to see the failures and down right manipulations of Clinton in all of this.

    Thank you so much for your posts as it proves those who will defend Clinton to the death and bastardize Lewinsky in the process are the real initiators of the war on women. There ain't no war on women coming from the right. It is home grown babes like yourself who will devour your own, such as Lewinsky a leftie in political circles. Amazing.....What a piece of work!

  10. #280
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,315

    Re: Monica Lewinsky Breaks her Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Or....maybe she after going through 17 years of Hell allowing others to define her, at the age of 40 is tired of walking on eggshells and is ready to use her experience as one who was demonized beyond the pale through bully tactics of the powerful and maybe be able to help others who are faced with the same. Whether it be a boss, or another figure of authority.
    She defined herself.

Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •