Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 164

Thread: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77:155]

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Thompson's views are those of the entire Democratic Party? Tread carefully when you answer.
    every democrat is a useless... each needs to be removed.. one is more commie and pinko then the next,... zero

    dems are the party of the already fringe.. its all far left..

    if Thompson was GOP hed be crusified,,,, time to rid the nation of the libs

    Obama emboldens these lunatics

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Thompson's views are those of the entire Democratic Party? Tread carefully when you answer.
    Tread carefully
    Democrats Boo Inclusion of God, Jerusalem as Capital.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTlhv5gAzo4

  3. #133
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,863

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Tread carefully
    Democrats Boo Inclusion of God, Jerusalem as Capital.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTlhv5gAzo4
    Completely off topic.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Thompson's views are those of the entire Democratic Party? Tread carefully when you answer.

    Proceed very carefully as you have nothing... I can do this forever as the Dems are the party of the lunatic left anti american mob.. which Obama is THEIR LEADER... THAT REPRESENTS THE PARTY

    a gem from today.. The Dems will never represent me..

    The Party of Lunatics

    Disgusting! Missouri State Democrat Rep. Stacy Newman Mocks Benghazi Victims | The Gateway Pundit
    Last edited by Travis007; 05-08-14 at 12:02 AM.

  5. #135
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,863

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    a gem from today.. The Dems will never represent me..

    The Party of Lunatics

    Disgusting! Missouri State Democrat Rep. Stacy Newman Mocks Benghazi Victims | The Gateway Pundit
    I guess all Republicans feel that Obamacare is like the Holocaust, like Stacey Campfield said.

    Your guilt by association game is noted and dismissed.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Completely off topic.

    I will go slow...

    you wanted me to prove "what is the mainstream Democract party" that Thompson to you is not the REAL DEm,,,... I showed you.. HE IS. thats your convention... sickening...Obama the radical is THE LEADER.... this aint Zel Millers party

    you can try to dodge you have nothing

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I guess all Republicans feel that Obamacare is like the Holocaust, like Stacey Campfield said.

    Your guilt by association game is noted and dismissed.
    again a dodge... and weak,... again her anaolgy was a good one.. smart people got her point..and who knows she may be spot on sadly..

  8. #138
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,863

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I will go slow...

    you wanted me to prove "what is the mainstream Democract party" that Thompson to you is not the REAL DEm,,,... I showed you.. HE IS. thats your convention... sickening...Obama the radical is THE LEADER.... this aint Zel Millers party

    you can try to dodge you have nothing
    What does clear intraparty disagreement over religion or Israeli policy have to do with "Uncle Tom" comments. You've resorted to flinging **** against the wall and seeing what sticks in order to hackishly demonize.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Stop. The idea that black conservatives are treated differently than white conservatives by anyone but the absolute fringe is simply false.

    destroyed... unless you can somehow attempt to move the subject....

    You just got served..

    can I show you Pelosi... or she not a real Democrat?

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Rice Withdraws from Rutgers Commencement [W:77]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    What does clear intraparty disagreement over religion or Israeli policy have to do with "Uncle Tom" comments. You've resorted to flinging **** against the wall and seeing what sticks in order to hackishly demonize.
    Thats the party you shill for.. thats your party.... not the fringe..

    You may want to stop
    Last edited by Travis007; 05-08-14 at 12:00 AM.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •