Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist Group

  1. #1
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,119
    Blog Entries
    20

    Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist Group

    This seals the deal... The Obama Administration was definitely involved in a cover-up.


    Internal Emails: State Dept. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist Group
    by Sharyl Attkisson, May 1, 2014

    A newly-released government email indicates that within hours of the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on Americans in Benghazi, Libya; the State Department had already concluded with certainty that the Islamic militia terrorist group Ansar al Sharia was to blame.

    The private, internal communication directly contradicts the message that President Obama,
    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice and White House
    press secretary Jay Carney repeated publicly over the course of the next several weeks.
    They often maintained that an anti-Islamic YouTube video inspired a spontaneous
    demonstration that escalated into violence.

    The email is entitled “Libya update from Beth Jones. ” Jones was then-Assistant Secretary
    of State to Hillary Clinton. According to the email, Jones spoke to Libya’s Ambassador at
    9:45am on Sept. 12, 2012 following the attacks.
    State Dept. Al Sharia Email, May 1, 2014

    Email: State Dept Official Close to Hillary Informed Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack | Mediaite



  2. #2
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    This seals the deal... The Obama Administration was definitely involved in a cover-up.




    State Dept. Al Sharia Email, May 1, 2014

    Email: State Dept Official Close to Hillary Informed Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack | Mediaite

    Really? Can you prove this is evidence of a cover-up?

  3. #3
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,551

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    This seals the deal... The Obama Administration was definitely involved in a cover-up.




    State Dept. Al Sharia Email, May 1, 2014

    Email: State Dept Official Close to Hillary Informed Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack | Mediaite

    The solution was to get someone "friendly" that could not be proven to have been factually addressed/briefed before, like Susan Rice, and supply them with talking points validating the "UBL is dead, GM is alive and Al Qaeda is on the run" campaign message. Later you claim that all sorts of folks had a hand in the editing deal but that neither Obama nor Clinton can be proven to have directly influenced what Rice said.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #4
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    The solution was to get someone "friendly" that could not be proven to have been factually addressed/briefed before, like Susan Rice, and supply them with talking points validating the "UBL is dead, GM is alive and Al Qaeda is on the run" campaign message. Later you claim that all sorts of folks had a hand in the editing deal but that neither Obama nor Clinton can be proven to have directly influenced what Rice said.
    When there is an investigation going on, is the U.S. government required to tell public exactly what they know and do not know?????

  5. #5
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,119
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    The solution was to get someone "friendly" that could not be proven to have been factually addressed/briefed before, like Susan Rice, and supply them with talking points validating the "UBL is dead, GM is alive and Al Qaeda is on the run" campaign message. Later you claim that all sorts of folks had a hand in the editing deal but that neither Obama nor Clinton can be proven to have directly influenced what Rice said.
    This thing has now blown up and there is absolutely no doubt that the Administration was involved in a cover-up... What is so very, very sad is the fact the left will still refuse to acknowledge this and do everything they can to dismiss this.

  6. #6
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,551

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    When there is an investigation going on, is the U.S. government required to tell public exactly what they know and do not know?????
    Of course not, this is the most transparent US administration in history.

    They tell the public exactly what they want them to hear and then claim confusion in the fog of a spontaneous protest to an offensive video clip in the midst of a man caused disaster.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  7. #7
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,551

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    This thing has now blown up and there is absolutely no doubt that the Administration was involved in a cover-up... What is so very, very sad is the fact the left will still refuse to acknowledge this and do everything they can to dismiss this.
    We all know that but, what difference, at this point, does it make?
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  8. #8
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Of course not, this is the most transparent US administration in history.

    They tell the public exactly what they want them to hear and then claim confusion in the fog of a spontaneous protest to an offensive video clip in the midst of a man caused disaster.
    Do you realize this is the story CIA Director David Petraeus when he first testified before the house? He later changed his story.

  9. #9
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    This thing has now blown up and there is absolutely no doubt that the Administration was involved in a cover-up... What is so very, very sad is the fact the left will still refuse to acknowledge this and do everything they can to dismiss this.
    I realize Fox has you convinced of this crap, I WANT YOU TO PROVE THE ALLEGATION THIS IS A COVER-UP.

  10. #10
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,374

    Re: Internal Emails: State Dp. Immediately Attributed Benghazi Attacks to Terrorist G

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    This thing has now blown up and there is absolutely no doubt that the Administration was involved in a cover-up... What is so very, very sad is the fact the left will still refuse to acknowledge this and do everything they can to dismiss this.
    The left does not want any questions asked.

    Like the toadies who supported the slime Richard Nixon in Watergate, sneering at anyone who is curious or, perhaps, wants what Obama promised: "the most open and transparent administration in history."

    Instead they insist, again and again, to a nauseating level, that Obama cannot ever do a wrong, make an error, or be self preserving in anyway, that evil, conspiring Republicans are plotting and scheming because they are racist.

    I know this, when I accused my kids of anything, they were quick to defend themselves and where it was so, convincingly. I know that if ever there was something missing in the workplace, those not involved where the first to show offer to show it.

    I know that the guilty want to avoid an investigation and I know that people who love their country more than a rock star want the very best treatment for those who serve their country, that no one should die where it could have been presented.

    Congress not only needs to press this harder, but open a side investigation into a possible cover-up, the evidence is there, Jayt Carney has made enough deliberately misleading statements to the public there is grounds.

    What annoys me most, is that the left was always so eager to run this clip...


    ...but now hide from it.

    Pretty clear why.
    that clip o
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •