Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 211

Thread: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christians[W:54]

  1. #191
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Nice try, but no cigar.

    Capitalism does not require one to pledge allegiance, or suffer the consequences.
    Capitalism is whatever the hell people are willing to buy for whatever reason they wish within the bounds of government enforced rules to minimize externalities (which this isn't) or unfair practices (which this isn't)
    Last edited by tacomancer; 05-06-14 at 05:38 PM.

  2. #192
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Capitalism is whatever the hell people are willing to buy for whatever reason they wish within the bounds of government enforced rules to minimize externalities (which this isn't).
    The operative being "within the bounds of government enforced rules to minimize externalities"

    Nothing you have written changes anything about my point.

  3. #193
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christians[W

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Fascism is a system of government. So your basic premise is that the mere existence of this sticker is going to cause an overthrow of the Constitutional government of the State of Mississippi or the United States as a whole?
    It seems we've overused terrorism as a society ad have gotten bored with the term. Now everything someone dislikes is fascist. Within a few years, who knows we might hate monarchists.

  4. #194
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    The operative being "within the bounds of government enforced rules to minimize externalities"

    Nothing you have written changes anything about my point.
    A person preferring to shop at a place for a social cause is not an externality.

    If it is, Christian bookstores should be equally condemned. As well as the organic food movement and electric companies that plant trees. Oh and of course that fascist chick fil a.

  5. #195
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    A person preferring to shop at a place for a social cause is not an externality.

    If it is, Christian bookstores should be equally condemned. As well as the organic food movement and electric companies that plant trees. Oh and of course that fascist chick fil a.
    LOL

    What ever you want to believe.

  6. #196
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    LOL

    What ever you want to believe.
    It seems my point was good enough you have no substantive response.

    I'm gonna go drink some fair trade coffee. Zeig Heil!

  7. #197
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    It seems my point was good enough you have no substantive response.

    I'm gonna go drink some fair trade coffee. Zeig Heil!
    No, that wasn't the reason. Far simpler explanation.

    Some people are such tools. Say hi to Godwin.

  8. #198
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    No, that wasn't the reason. Far simpler explanation.

    Some people are such tools. Say hi to Godwin.
    I don't care about Godwin in a thread already discussing fascism.

    The only explanation is that you are blowing this way out of proportion with unfounded fears and the odd belief that economic preference = fascism.

  9. #199
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    I don't care about Godwin in a thread already discussing fascism.

    The only explanation is that you are blowing this way out of proportion with unfounded fears and the odd belief that economic preference = fascism.
    I have qualified my point ad nauseam. That you stumble in later and in ignorance, make accusations, doesn't help your cause.

    I can't help you're blind to simple words.

  10. #200
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: AFA: Shops who display ‘We Don’t Discriminate’ stickers are bullying Christia...

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I have qualified my point ad nauseam. That you stumble in later and in ignorance, make accusations, doesn't help your cause.

    I can't help you're blind to simple words.
    I have read your posts, you make poor arguments.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •