Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 325

Thread: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that video w

  1. #61
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Nope, Media Matters dots their "I"s and cross their "T"s


    Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #62
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    No, it pretty much has gone away.... people just bringing it up because they can not comprehend that the party is actually over. Some people just can't move forward. Progressives can move forward though.

    Benghazi is heading for political obscurity along with the other dozen or so embassy attacks that resulted in death. Three years from now when you mention Benghazi at a cocktail party someone certainly will answer with ".... he was a pretty good thirdbaseman, but just could not hit in the clutch.. I'm glad the Mets traded him....."


    Use of the word "party" kind of spells out where you're coming from.

    It's been "old news" at every NEW revelation.....

    The president lied, people died, so what?

    The next time a president lies to cover a failed foreign policy more will die, and then it will maybe be the Republicans shouting "old news!"

    Great country you want for yourself
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  3. #63
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    If ever there was an oversimplification coupled with gross insensitivity that's it.

    "four Americans were killed in a war zone, so what"? Please drop in on the relatives of the deceased and mention that will you?

    It helps to minimize the depth of the scandal to ignore the fact it was not, according to the White House, a "war zone".

    It evades the fact the White House once again lied to it's people AND the international community losing more and more credibility. It obscures the fact that a diplomat was involved in CIA activities and that help was denied him and the other three Americans

    It obscures all the facts actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning
    Don't laugh, its true. Click on the embedded link below:

    The Senate report also determined that "there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to 'cover-up' facts or make alterations for political purposes" -- a reality that Fox has refused to accept.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Because the WHs sycophantic media highly publicized the video to legitimize his lie.

    Yes, look at the timeline. The WH needed World wide riots and had no problem with the damage or injury that came with them

  5. #65
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Don't laugh, its true. Click on the embedded link below:

    The Senate report also determined that "there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to 'cover-up' facts or make alterations for political purposes" -- a reality that Fox has refused to accept.
    I wonder if they had access to the just released E-mails ?

    Obama isn't Big on providing any corroborating data to incriminate himself.

    They also concluded that the State Dept failed to respond to the growing threat from attacks. Failed to provide the needed security.

    And you people think Hillary's competent to run the Country ?

  6. #66
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    Hey, mac.
    Sorry about the delayed response.
    I've been hanging out in the conspiracy forum....I'm a little woozy.
    To your point....maybe at the time of the attack, that WAS the best info/guess they had.
    The bad info was wrong.
    But the bad info was put out after the President supposedly called it a terrorist attack (err, act of terror).
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #67
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've been reading them. Explain what's new.
    What's new is that it shows White House involvement in formulating (editing) the talking points.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    What's new is that it shows White House involvement in formulating (editing) the talking points.
    Why would that be new? White staff is always involved, in every administration. This is how it works. I'm sorry, but in reading them I see nothing of any kind of new bombshell.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #69
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Why would that be new? White staff is always involved, in every administration. This is how it works. I'm sorry, but in reading them I see nothing of any kind of new bombshell.
    No, " every administration" did not purposely mislead the American public about the Deaths of 4 Americans right before a election because it was too Politically risky to tell the truth.

    We told you people Benghazzi went back to the WH almost immediately aftee it happened and we got " prove it did ".

    Well, here's your proof

  10. #70
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    What's new is that it shows White House involvement in formulating (editing) the talking points.
    I don't see anything wrong with that, the White House doesn't want to put a representative on TV that mistakes the known facts. That doesn't matter who the president happens to be, its common sense.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •