Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 325

Thread: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that video w

  1. #261
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Oh, boy. Neither the French nor the Russian's "bought it". Turns out that they were the two countries with sovereign oil fields in Iraq. You're going to have to do better than "Bush exaggerated".

    Now, Bush is no longer President, how about we talk about the current President's lies. Well, at least the lies about Benghazi....all the other lies will have to be for other threads.
    See what I mean? But they weren't alone. Not only that, they were right.

    But, the issue here is that you have less evidence against Obama than I have against Bush. Obama's went in for a few weeks, Bush's to this very day. I'll listen when evidence reaches at least the level of the evidence against Bush. Or when his supporters admit their hypocrisy.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #262
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    See what I mean? But they weren't alone. Not only that, they were right.
    Their opposition had nothing to do with the intel. All they cared about was loosing their oil.

    But, the issue here is that you have less evidence against Obama than I have against Bush. Obama's went in for a few weeks, Bush's to this very day. I'll listen when evidence reaches at least the level of the evidence against Bush. Or when his supporters admit their hypocrisy.
    Bull****. Unmitigated Bull****.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  3. #263
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Their opposition had nothing to do with the intel. All they cared about was loosing their oil.



    Bull****. Unmitigated Bull****.
    Yes it did. Intel doesn't live in a vacuum. Information comes from all over. Nor does the president live sheltered from all information.

    And you close your eyes.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #264
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes it did. Intel doesn't live in a vacuum. Information comes from all over. Nor does the president live sheltered from all information.

    And you close your eyes.
    I'm not closing anything. You're doing the same thing you claim Bush did...over-valuing information that meets your confirmation bias while ignoring all else. You seem to forget that weapons inspectors were denied access to key places all the way up until the time the troops were at the gate.

    You're also ignoring the overwhelming evidence of a WH cover-up now.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #265
    Educator
    mtm1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 04:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,067

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    i thought this was appropriate. lol...............

    Go Vols

  6. #266
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    I'm not closing anything. You're doing the same thing you claim Bush did...over-valuing information that meets your confirmation bias while ignoring all else. You seem to forget that weapons inspectors were denied access to key places all the way up until the time the troops were at the gate.

    You're also ignoring the overwhelming evidence of a WH cover-up now.
    No, I hold the possibility that he has done something wrong. I'm merely waiting for evidence to at least reach Bush level. You leap farther than you will even consider with Bush. See the difference?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #267
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    i thought this was appropriate. lol...............

    Well, Fox does open themselves for being joked about. As does MSNBC.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #268
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,239
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, I hold the possibility that he has done something wrong. I'm merely waiting for evidence to at least reach Bush level. You leap farther than you will even consider with Bush. See the difference?
    FFS Boo, you're a one trick pony.... Everything is Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush



    NEWSFLASH:


    The topic is the emails from the White House on Benghazi... NOT BUSH

  9. #269
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, I hold the possibility that he has done something wrong. I'm merely waiting for evidence to at least reach Bush level. You leap farther than you will even consider with Bush. See the difference?
    I know Bush acted on faulty information, and he's guilty of that. What I disagree with is that he lied about it or covered it up, like Obama has absolutely done.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  10. #270
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    FFS Boo, you're a one trick pony.... Everything is Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush
    Bush, Bush Bush



    NEWSFLASH:


    The topic is the emails from the White House on Benghazi... NOT BUSH
    Everything coming from the right:
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
    Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •