Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 325

Thread: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that video w

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You are funny. But no, that is not my argument.
    try to make a real point then... whats your point? is Fox News or some other BS?... spin away.. its all you have

  2. #232
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    try to make a real point then... whats your point? is Fox News or some other BS?... spin away.. its all you have
    There may be other reasons behind the emails. The WH itself gives one: “This document, as I said, was explicitly not about Benghazi, but about the general dynamic in the Arab – or in the Muslim world at the time,” Carney said Wednesday. “So I would also point out that the document itself states explicitly that Ambassador Rice is not on the Sunday shows to talk politics. This was part of our effort to explain our views both as a matter of policy and as a matter of what was happening on the ground with regards to the protests that were underway around the region.”

    White House denies email was explicitly about Benghazi attack | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour

    I'm not saying accept their word unchallenged. I am saying that there is more than one or two possible narratives.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    There may be other reasons behind the emails. The WH itself gives one: “This document, as I said, was explicitly not about Benghazi, but about the general dynamic in the Arab – or in the Muslim world at the time,” Carney said Wednesday. “So I would also point out that the document itself states explicitly that Ambassador Rice is not on the Sunday shows to talk politics. This was part of our effort to explain our views both as a matter of policy and as a matter of what was happening on the ground with regards to the protests that were underway around the region.”

    White House denies email was explicitly about Benghazi attack | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour

    I'm not saying accept their word unchallenged. I am saying that there is more than one or two possible narratives.
    Obama needs to be impeached on every level.. period.. not much to know besides that Obama is an ENEMY of the USA

    children understand this better the Lib hacks..

  4. #234
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Obama needs to be impeached on every level.. period.. not much to know besides that Obama is an ENEMY of the USA

    children understand this better the Lib hacks..

    Now the wild incoherent rant that reduces every discussion. Moving on.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Mornin my brother MMC...: )

    IMPEACH OBAMA.... NOW!!!!!! He is an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT... His election is ILLEGAL...
    They wont even try until they win the Senate.....but I think they should look into an inquiry of an investigation and start talking about it in early 2015 and dropping subtle hints to the MS Media.

    Then let them do what they do. Put a little more pressure on Obama and then see if he sweats all the time. Could be a sign. Plus it could cause him to break.....he has been having troubles lately on keeping it all together. Plus he lives with worrying about his Ponzi scheme not being able to make it and help him get the money he was hoping for.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Now the wild incoherent rant that reduces every discussion. Moving on.
    reality scares you?... Obama is an ENEMY OF THE USA... a total fraud.. do you even know what his real name is yet?..

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Now the wild incoherent rant that reduces every discussion. Moving on.

    all you give is libe spin and nonsense.. "what if Rice had a bad slurpee and she was confused".... the memo's header is BENGHAZI... a CHILD can understand it.. but seems Obama and his circle ofr morons hadn no use for the TRUTH

    whos buyin' besides total dopes?

  8. #238
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,243

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, it could have been a misunderstanding.
    It could have been someone went a little rouge and Hillary quickly ended that.
    What I am saying is jumping to conclusions isn't all that helpful. So far, this has been all noise on your sides part and little actual substance.
    What?
    Ben Rhodes or someone else from the WH went a little rogue? Is that what you're claiming?
    And are you going on to further claim that Hillary put a stop to it when she heard it? Is that what you're saying.
    Are you serious?
    I sure hope not.

  9. #239
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    What?
    Ben Rhodes or someone else from the WH went a little rogue? Is that what you're claiming?
    And are you going on to further claim that Hillary put a stop to it when she heard it? Is that what you're saying.
    Are you serious?
    I sure hope not.
    Keep reading.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Keep reading.
    try reading.. did you see Obama at the UN.. all he did was apologize about the video... a TOTAL FRAUD... the video was never an issue anywhere in the world.. it was MADE UP...a LIE...like Obama.. a LIE
    Last edited by Travis007; 05-01-14 at 02:03 PM.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •