Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 325

Thread: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that video w

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Well the information Susan Rice said on those TV shows was the best information we had at the time. And yes, there was a video in the story even today. Not in Benghazi, but in Tripoli. "peace


    not even close to what reality has shown

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Basically we have an illegitimate president that was reelected by using lies and deception.
    that sums it up nicely... very true

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You have no evidence for the political gain BS.
    it was called Obama's re-election.....and Hillarys run in 16... THATS THE WHOLE POINT.. what part is confusing ?

    its hard to take your posts seriously... youre a spin machine zelot for Obama.. no matter what Obama says you believe it..
    Last edited by Travis007; 05-01-14 at 12:13 PM.

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    KABOOM... IMPEACH OBAMA

    BOOM!… Brig. Gen. Robert Lovell (Ret.) to Congress on Benghazi: ‘This Was No Demonstration Gone Terribly Awry” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit


    Brigadier General Robert Lovell, U.S. Air Force (Retired) told the House Oversight Committee today, under oath, that the military knew immediately Benghazi was terrorist attack and not a “protest gone awry.” Brigadier General Robert W. Lovell served as Deputy Director for Intelligence and Knowledge Development Directorate, United States Africa Command in the discharge of all Intelligence and Counterintelligence responsibilities as assigned by the Unified Command Plan.

    “Nor did we completely understand what we had in front of us, be it kidnapping, rescue, recovery, protracted hostile engagement, or any or all the above. But, what we did know quite early on was that this was a hostile action. This was not demonstration gone terrible awry. To the point of what happened, the facts led to the conclusion of a terrorist attack. The Africom J2 was focused on attribution. The attacks became attributable very soon after the event.”

  5. #225
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    If you mean to say Rhodes likely didn't devise the plan in the email himself, then I agree.
    If you mean to say he gathered all the information from analysts outside the WH and came up with the summary in the email for Rice, then that's totally preposterous.

    Face it, that video excuse could have come from only one place for only one reason ... well, 2 reasons ... Obama's re-election and Hillary's career.
    No, it could have been a misunderstanding. It could have been someone went a little rouge and Hillary quickly ended that. What I am saying is jumping to conclusions isn't all that helpful. So far, this has been all noise on your sides part and little actual substance.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #226
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He resigned because someone told him that if he were impeached by the House, there was likely enough votes in the Senate (67) to remove him from office.
    I don't think that was the point. I think he meant that Nixon resigned over a break in at a local hotel that he knew nothing about and no one got hurt, compared to covering up an attack on an outpost in which four Americans were killed, including the Ambassador.

    He is illustrating the absurdity that the media, after doing all it could to remove Nixon, would do next to nothing to even find out what happened in Benghazi.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    KABOOM... IMPEACH OBAMA

    BOOM!… Brig. Gen. Robert Lovell (Ret.) to Congress on Benghazi: ‘This Was No Demonstration Gone Terribly Awry” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit


    Brigadier General Robert Lovell, U.S. Air Force (Retired) told the House Oversight Committee today, under oath, that the military knew immediately Benghazi was terrorist attack and not a “protest gone awry.” Brigadier General Robert W. Lovell served as Deputy Director for Intelligence and Knowledge Development Directorate, United States Africa Command in the discharge of all Intelligence and Counterintelligence responsibilities as assigned by the Unified Command Plan.

    “Nor did we completely understand what we had in front of us, be it kidnapping, rescue, recovery, protracted hostile engagement, or any or all the above. But, what we did know quite early on was that this was a hostile action. This was not demonstration gone terrible awry. To the point of what happened, the facts led to the conclusion of a terrorist attack. The Africom J2 was focused on attribution. The attacks became attributable very soon after the event.”


    Mornin' Travis. Post 91 is another they just can't get around. Which was the Libyans giving us 3 days advance notice as to what was taking place in Benghazi.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Mornin' Travis. Post 91 is another they just can't get around. Which was the Libyans giving us 3 days advance notice as to what was taking place in Benghazi.
    Mornin my brother MMC...: )

    IMPEACH OBAMA.... NOW!!!!!! He is an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT... His election is ILLEGAL...

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, it could have been a misunderstanding. It could have been someone went a little rouge and Hillary quickly ended that. What I am saying is jumping to conclusions isn't all that helpful. So far, this has been all noise on your sides part and little actual substance.
    so Obama is a MORON.. a toal idiot leftist radical dope... is that your lame angle now?

    pathetic.. comical in how far you will shill for this Anti American Alinsky clone

  10. #230
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Newly released Benghazi documents reinforce that White House was pushing that vid

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    so Obama is a MORON.. a toal idiot leftist radical dope... is that your lame angle now?
    You are funny. But no, that is not my argument.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •