Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 426

Thread: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

  1. #201
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,882

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Perhaps you should give some thoughts to your posts before you respond. You can start by first understanding the post you're responding to.
    I didn't think so.

    You claim the people in that video are "very representative." OK. Prove it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #202
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgw7afN6sQk

    Wow Sarah Palin, there is a lot of evidence presented to back up that torture doesnt work, be it John McCain, or the US Army Manuel... Seems like your "baptizing" techniques dont work...


  3. #203
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I had a rebuttal, but it was apparently too subtle for you. I'll clarify:

    Your logic is this:
    Torture is illegal
    Government is waterboarding
    Therefore waterboarding isn't torture and is legal.

    But this idea rests on another notion you didn't say explicitly: the notion that the government doesn't ever do anything illegal.

    This logic is fundamentally flawed. That was my rebuttal, I hope this clears things up for you.
    ROTFLOL... you do realize talk about waterboarding has been going on for some time and Congress knows our troops are being waterboarded.

    You also know torture is illegal... this is all in the open, so why doesn't Congress act to stop torturing our troops.

    It's not clandestine... hidden... it is a known known and has been for what? At least 10-years.

    "subtle"... LOL ... facepalm...

    Try, try again.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #204
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Not just any people, only the morons that don't think it's torture.


    Yes, but only to a select few.

    Thanks for playing really bad analogy.

    Actually watching you play hockey would be torture.
    Again genius, torture being illegal would prevent our troops from getting it.

    It is a very simple argument even Libs can understand, but they choose not to.

    And... you don't know me, but it's nice to see I get under your skin so that you make inane personal comments.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #205
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,285

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Again genius, torture being illegal would prevent our troops from getting it. .
    So in your little world, one of our soldiers gets tortured and that makes it legal? Is that angel dust on your cereal?

    It is a very simple argument even Libs can understand, but they choose not to.
    Those damned liberals. They rely on simple logic and facts. What could they be thinking?

    And... you don't know me,
    Yes, I am fortunate thanks.

    but it's nice to see I get under your skin
    So you are comparing yourself to a parasite?


    so that you make inane personal comments.
    Who brought up your hockey game? Inane indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #206
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So in your little world, one of our soldiers gets tortured and that makes it legal? Is that angel dust on your cereal?
    NO, what I have said is waterboarding is a known known... we do it and have known we have done it for quote some time to our own troops.

    If it is torture, and torture is illegal, then waterboarding our troops is both illegal and prohibited.

    Those damned liberals. They rely on simple logic and facts. What could they be thinking?
    You simply have difficulty with logic, ans my simple example above has illustrated... and facts????????? ROTFLOL... if facts mattered Liberalism would be dead and never rise again.
    It's the ignorant or intellectually bankrupt who ascribe to Liberalism.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #207
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Please....oh please......if there is a GOD, please let Sarah Palin run for the GOP nomination in 2016....please oh please oh please.......
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #208
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,285

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    NO, what I have said is waterboarding is a known known... we do it and have known we have done it for quote some time to our own troops.

    If it is torture, and torture is illegal, then waterboarding our troops is both illegal and prohibited.
    That a priceless pretzel right there. Actions of the military determine laws...what a wonderful world.


    You simply have difficulty with logic, ans my simple example above has illustrated... and facts????????? ROTFLOL...
    I would love for anyone silly enough to suggest that waterboarding isn't torture to volunteer to be waterboarded and then see how they feel thereafter. I am sure you would run to the front of the line with your hockey stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #209
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    That a priceless pretzel right there. Actions of the military determine laws...what a wonderful world.
    Logic was never a strong point of yours I see. Bad place to show it, but hey... that's your problem.

    There are laws against torture. If waterboarding is torture it is illegal to use on our troops... no ifs ands or butts.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #210
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,619

    Re: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Read more @: Sarah Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We'd Baptize Terrorists' If I Were In Charge

    Nothing like combining Christian baptism and torture. Hey but im sure it god all the wacko idiots at the NRA convention real fired up. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    I was at the NRA convention-not that rally in the evening. Where do you get off calling people who were there "wacko idiots" and why are you so upset about Palin bashing terrorists?



Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •