Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide ele

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide ele

    http://www.lifesitenews.com/canadian...lity-to-p.html

    But its so liberal

    VICTORIA, British Columbia, April 23, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The British Columbia Health Ministry has admitted that the remains of babies destroyed by abortion in B.C. facilities are ending up in a waste-to-power facility in the United States, providing electricity for residents of Oregon.

    The province’s Health Ministry said in an email to the B.C. Catholic that “biomedical waste” shipped to the U.S. to be incinerated includes “human tissue, such as surgically removed cancerous tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue.”

    “The ministry understands that some is transferred to Oregon. There it is incinerated in a waste-to-energy plant,” the email stated.

  2. #2
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    I don't see a problem with that. Dead tissue is dead tissue from whatever source it comes. Are you outraged about the amputated limbs or cancers, they were removed from a live person and were living tissues at one point. When I miscarried, it went down the toilet, so I don't see this as any more outrageous than a toilet or a lab where it will be tested and then thrown away with.... biomedical trash. Gee, no matter how you slice it, unwanted and/or nonviable fetuses are in some way and at some time trashed or flushed.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  3. #3
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/canadian...lity-to-p.html

    But its so liberal

    VICTORIA, British Columbia, April 23, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The British Columbia Health Ministry has admitted that the remains of babies destroyed by abortion in B.C. facilities are ending up in a waste-to-power facility in the United States, providing electricity for residents of Oregon.

    The province’s Health Ministry said in an email to the B.C. Catholic that “biomedical waste” shipped to the U.S. to be incinerated includes “human tissue, such as surgically removed cancerous tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue.”

    “The ministry understands that some is transferred to Oregon. There it is incinerated in a waste-to-energy plant,” the email stated.
    Curiously, what do you think should happen to aborted and miscarried fetuses?
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  4. #4
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,000

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Curiously, what do you think should happen to aborted and miscarried fetuses?
    What are your thoughts on turning them into Chinese dogfood? Can have little American babies smiling on the front im sure they would love it and spend tons of money on it.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  5. #5
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    What are your thoughts on turning them into Chinese dogfood? Can have little American babies smiling on the front im sure they would love it and spend tons of money on it.
    Which avoids the answer entirely. But shows once again the hysteria that seem to be encompassing so many men these days with all their poutrageous comments that don't address anything.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Curiously, what do you think should happen to aborted and miscarried fetuses?
    I think they should have a funeral and the mothers of the aborted should be made to attend as part of the murder of their child.

    Then maybe a class to teach women that unprotected sex causes unwanted babies.

  7. #7
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    I think they should have a funeral and the mothers of the aborted should be made to attend as part of the murder of their child.

    Then maybe a class to teach women that unprotected sex causes unwanted babies.
    Most women know this and were happy that ACA requires their contraceptives to be covered. That in and of itself will do way more to reduce abortions than funerals for globs of goo. Should I have had to do that when my fetus self-aborted (miscarried) at 8 weeks and was quite literally indistinguishable from a lugie?

    On edit: I'm sure than under an enhanced viewing situation a difference would be distinguished, but to the naked eye, it looked just like a nickel sized lugie.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  8. #8
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,000

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Most women know this and were happy that ACA requires their contraceptives to be covered. That in and of itself will do way more to reduce abortions than funerals for globs of goo. Should I have had to do that when my fetus self-aborted (miscarried) at 8 weeks and was quite literally indistinguishable from a lugie?

    On edit: I'm sure than under an enhanced viewing situation a difference would be distinguished, but to the naked eye, it looked just like a nickel sized lugie.
    My dog eats loogies.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  9. #9
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,879

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Wow this thread is just terrible
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  10. #10
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,716

    Re: Canadian aborted babies incinerated in Oregon waste-to-energy facility to provide

    Are we now having a conversation that a dead baby is still a human life?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •