Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I refer back to the article in the original paper...the one that cited the concern and the autokneejerk defense where gosh...Richmond Chaney, a member of the Washington County Board of Registrars for 15 years, says he thinks the census probably under-reported the county’s voting age population. He says he heard of instances where residents were suspicious of census takers and wouldn’t answer their questions.

    Well...case closed. Cuz...thats what I heard....
    Well he has been a member of the Washington County Board of Registrars for 15 years so I think his opinion carries more weight than yours because he has the professional experience of working in that field for over a decade.

    And really to complain about people saying they "think" or "heard of" when you've offered nothing in the way of sources or factual evidence or anything expect your own speculation is pretty weak.

  2. #102
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,664

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Well he has been a member of the Washington County Board of Registrars for 15 years so I think his opinion carries more weight than yours because he has the professional experience of working in that field for over a decade.

    And really to complain about people saying they "think" or "heard of" when you've offered nothing in the way of sources or factual evidence or anything expect your own speculation is pretty weak.
    What I've offered SOLELY is that the numbers stink and bear investigation. You cling to the scientific belief that there is nothing to see here because...well...thats what you heard.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    What I've offered SOLELY is that the numbers stink and bear investigation. You cling to the scientific belief that there is nothing to see here because...well...thats what you heard.
    I think you mean "statistical evidence" and yes I do prefer that over the wharrgarbl you've written here.

    Seriously what is your position based on you've supported it with nothing

  4. #104
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Well he has been a member of the Washington County Board of Registrars for 15 years so I think his opinion carries more weight than yours because he has the professional experience of working in that field for over a decade.

    And really to complain about people saying they "think" or "heard of" when you've offered nothing in the way of sources or factual evidence or anything expect your own speculation is pretty weak.
    Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and most of them stink.

    He doesn't have to offer any evidence. He isn't responsible for the voter irregularities in those Alabama counties.

    The people responsible for elections in those counties have offered no factual evidence, only conjecture and hearsay, as to why there are more registered voters than adults living in those counties. The burden of proof is on them. They have offered no proof, no factual evidence for the disparity.

    What's weak is the liberals and democrats on this board who refuse to recognize this reality.
    Last edited by Μολὼν λαβέ; 04-23-14 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    [QUOTE=Glen Contrarian;1063183771]Ah. You ignored all the many reasons why there are more registered voters than voting-age population (note that I did not say "ACTIVE", because that's not what the article said - that's what YOU added). You ignored the obvious problem with underreporting in the census (remember when Michelle Bachmann was telling everyone to don't take part in the census?). You ignored all the other admin problems the article listed. All you cared about was "THE DEMOCRATS ARE COMMITTING VOTER FRAUD!!!!!"[/QUOTE]


    Glad to see you admit it! that is the first step to recovery!

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and most of them stink.

    He doesn't have to offer any evidence. He isn't responsible for the voter irregularities in those Alabama counties.

    The people responsible for elections in those counties have offered no factual evidence, only conjecture and hearsay, as to why there are more registered voters than adults living in those counties. The burden of proof is on them. They have offered no proof, no factual evidence for the disparity.

    What's weak is the liberals and democrats on this board who refuse to recognize this reality.
    Well you need to realize that not all opinions are equal, if I have decades of a experience in a certain field or a good deal of education in it then my opinion on that field or of something relating to that field is better and worth more and should be respected more than someone who lacks that.

    Secondly, since is this a very local issue I doubt you know it that well or have really followed it closely at all. Have you looked into it further or are you just saying no explaination was given because none was presented in the first article you read? Do you have any information to back this claim up that nothing is being done or that its fraud?

    I provided you with demographics, a simple explanation as to how this one fact alone about registration numbers is not proof, and statistical data.

    You and vance have nothing but anger and conjecture :/

    Should these counties clean their voter rolls? Sure. Is it proof there's fraud? No.

  7. #107
    Professor
    Bigfoot 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    12-01-15 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,027
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Them's real election swinging numbers. Didn't work did it? Who got Alabama's electoral votes?

    (BTW, if your avatar is Grover Cleveland, you are aware that he was a Democrat, right?)
    Using your logic, why would any Democrat vote?

    I know all about Cleveland. Your point?
    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." -Thomas Sowell

  8. #108
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Ah, so voter irregularities are okay if this or that particular candidate wins. Is that it?
    In this case, did it change the election one way or the other?

    Geez, if you're going to have a big "vote fraud" program, wouldn't it make sense to have it where it might succeed?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #109
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,264

    Re: 4 Alabama counties have more active, registered voters than adult population

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Did it change the election one way or the other?
    That is not the issue. The issue is a fair vote no matter who wins.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •