Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prosecuti

  1. #31
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Why so emotional? Starting to realize it might all be BS? I remeber when I realized I was wrong and had to start thinking for myself, it is not a very comfortable thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    Oh, I have a fact for you. I'll have to review the forum rules before I tell you.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #32
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,140
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Why so emotional? Starting to realize it might all be BS? I remeber when I realized I was wrong and had to start thinking for myself, it is not a very comfortable thought.
    Why is it that facts have been coming out left and right the last 30 days, all of which are posted in various places on this forum, but you seem to be clueless on their existence?

    How about you do some reading up on a topic BEFORE you decide to weigh in on it?

  3. #33
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Why is it that facts have been coming out left and right the last 30 days, all of which are posted in various places on this forum, but you seem to be clueless on their existence?

    How about you do some reading up on a topic BEFORE you decide to weigh in on it?
    Maddow tells him all he needs to know.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #34
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Trot out one single "fact" that shows there was any WH involvement in some sort of scandal. Or, if possible, some strong evidnece there was any wrong doing at all. Facts are just a little (er really a lot) different than RW noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Why is it that facts have been coming out left and right the last 30 days, all of which are posted in various places on this forum, but you seem to be clueless on their existence?

    How about you do some reading up on a topic BEFORE you decide to weigh in on it?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #35
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,140
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Trot out one single "fact" that shows there was any WH involvement in some sort of scandal. Or, if possible, some strong evidnece there was any wrong doing at all. Facts are just a little (er really a lot) different than RW noise.
    That's what I thought... You are well aware of the facts and were only attempting to create a straw man argument to shift the topic.

    I'm sorry, but I will not be taking the bait and allowing you to turn this topic into another muddled up mess.

  6. #36
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Of course not, dont muddle up a good scandal with a fact or two.

    One single fact? Just one? That is why I refer to the RW scandals as fantasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That's what I thought... You are well aware of the facts and were only attempting to create a straw man argument to shift the topic.

    I'm sorry, but I will not be taking the bait and allowing you to turn this topic into another muddled up mess.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #37
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,140
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Of course not, dont muddle up a good scandal with a fact or two.

    One single fact? Just one? That is why I refer to the RW scandals as fantasy.
    There are plenty of facts... It just too bad you ideology prevents you from accepting them.

  8. #38
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    There are plenty of facts... It just too bad you ideology prevents you from accepting them.
    I seriously don't know why you keep saying that, when it true in spades of you.


  9. #39
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Yea, just one would give us something to discuss. The problem is when talking about these so called scandals witht he right they know "facts" no one else does.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I seriously don't know why you keep saying that, when it true in spades of you.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #40
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: JW Obtains IRS Documents Showing Lerner in Contact With DOJ about Potential Prose

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Why is it that facts have been coming out left and right the last 30 days, all of which are posted in various places on this forum, but you seem to be clueless on their existence?

    How about you do some reading up on a topic BEFORE you decide to weigh in on it?
    Well the email to True the Vote from Cummings was not about the IRS, it was about Vote suppression. i posted a link yesterday.
    Last edited by pbrauer; 04-17-14 at 02:21 PM.


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •