Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101

Thread: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Yes I am.

    State control of alcohol, like marijuana, should come down to one issue.... One bullet or two for anyone found posessing the ****.
    Death penalty for alcohol consumption. You've got to be kidding me...

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    Death penalty for alcohol consumption. You've got to be kidding me...
    Nope. I see absolutely no positive in the allowance of consumptive alcohol or any tobacco products nor is there a need for marijuana or any other illicit drug.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Nope. I see absolutely no positive in the allowance of consumptive alcohol or any tobacco products nor is there a need for marijuana or any other illicit drug.
    I couldn't give a flying leap what you think. It's my choice to make. If I want to drink beer and smoke weed, I can do so as long as I don't harm others. Locking people up for victimless crimes is bad enough, but the death penalty?

  4. #14
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,309

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    A dispensary in Colorado is making the most of the state’s recent legalisation of cannabis by introducing the world’s first marijuana vending machines.

    The machine, called ZaZZZ, will work in a similar way to cigarette machines but includes new technology that requires would-be tokers to scan their driving licence (or other, similar documentation) before they can access the goods.


    Cool.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    I couldn't give a flying leap what you think.
    Nor have I ever had anyone show me a positive benefit to the use of any of those substances, though I see on an almost daily basis the negatives of each and every one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    It's my choice to make.....
    Which is why I don't believe in personal choices, or Freedom.

  6. #16
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,378

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Yes I am.

    State control of alcohol, like marijuana, should come down to one issue.... One bullet or two for anyone found posessing the ****.
    And don't forget anyone swearing/cursing. The state should control that too. Oh, and anything that is sweet that isn't using high fructose corn syrup. Sugar is bad too!

    Maybe we should just start aborting those with bad parents or without two good ones. Those people will cause most of the problems in the world anyway.

    I'm sure you are with me on those things too. Or are you one of those progressive conservatives?

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Nor have I ever had anyone show me a positive benefit to the use of any of those substances, though I see on an almost daily basis the negatives of each and every one of them.



    Which is why I don't believe in personal choices, or Freedom.
    You need to stop coddling people and let them make their own bad choices. Are we adults, or children?

  8. #18
    Wee Nyeff
    GottaGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the now
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 02:58 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,311

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Not a bad idea, for those who need that midnight toke, as long as the verification aspect holds up.
    Building block or stumbling block.... choose.

  9. #19
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The Chinese must be rubbing their hands in joy thinking about millions of Americans high on weed.
    No, that's Taco Bell you're thinking about.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Worlds First Cannabis Vending Machine Unveiled in Colorado.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    And don't forget anyone swearing/cursing. The state should control that too. Oh, and anything that is sweet that isn't using high fructose corn syrup. Sugar is bad too!
    Cursing, definitely. With the sugar, I'm more on the side of just letting them get Diabetes and then have to pay for their own care; but I could see a ban as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Maybe we should just start aborting those with bad parents or without two good ones. Those people will cause most of the problems in the world anyway.
    I'm all for not allowing those parents to get pregnant in the first place, nevermind allowing the abortions.


    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    You need to stop coddling people and let them make their own bad choices. Are we adults, or children?
    Good question. We SHOULD be adults, but I still see children in my age group (I'll be 40 this summer). I see two "adult" women in my fiance's family who are nothing more than children. Zero jobs, 7 kids, and 1 husband among them. There's another sister who's 22 going on 14. No job. No interest in getting out there and doing anything. Not even finding herself a husband to settle down with. She's perfectly fine sitting at home, mooching off her adoptive parents forever.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •